Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www rubratings

Years ago, myself and a buddy went out and decided to play a game where I (I am NY born but Dublin bred) would pretend to be an up and coming singer songwriter over from the states and my pal was my manager. boynton beach singles We almost certainly would have gotten along just fine, and they had been definitely the correct guy for someone. Prepared to start off a quest for your personal content ending? how to get a free fling premium account That click clack of puzzle pieces fitting with each other, following seeing a finest pal you have missed for far too long.

megapersonals ads

When some individuals may be searching for appreciate and marriage, other people may be hunting for anything a lot more casual. dating in klamath falls oregon They locate some guy, and I ve seen this as well. And by dick pics, they meant snaps of Richard Nixon, Dick Van Dyke and Andy Dick. doublelist com new hampshire Note that the far more concerns answered, the larger the possibilities of matching with somebody with one s closest preferences.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

9/21/2008 9:04:58 PM I hate being bored.  
dyabolical
Sapulpa, OK

So what kind of hobbies does everyone have? Mine would be...

Hunting, fishing, mobile audio, woodworking, online gaming, dancing, singing, sports of all kinds, biking, PT.....yeah i think that is just about most of them.

Anybody else?

9/21/2008 10:21:06 PM I hate being bored.  

thankuvets
Over 1,000 Posts (1,694)
Oklahoma City, OK

Dont really get bored, cause If I start to I go riding.. When I do, I like to write poetry, play some video games, hang out with my friends.

9/22/2008 1:07:47 PM I hate being bored.  

spectrre
Shawnee, OK

when I am bored
I animate cartoons,ride my bike(yes vet it is a bike),paint, work on the back log of websites I manage,school my neighbor in MK:apocalypse or just do yoga.
oh and I am also trying to teach myself gourmet cooking

[Edited 9/22/2008 1:10:05 PM]

9/22/2008 2:35:46 PM I hate being bored.  

thankuvets
Over 1,000 Posts (1,694)
Oklahoma City, OK

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I got it bike you peddle, didnt know they still made those til you told me..

Dude listen, its simple, get your a** out in the world and you will have some fun. Goto a bar and make friends with the bartenders, best thing for you to do, they know all the single girls what they like... etc...

I go to about 3 different bars and I know most of the bartenders, the lady bartenders are all sweet as hell, and gives me heads up on which girls like big guys or bikers and what they like, so I am ahead of the game before they even know I exist..

Gotten alot of good dates that way....

Go to Spinozis, great place damn good food, and tell Abby I said hello, she is a freaking bombshell of a HOTTIE, and damn can she kiss, she is one hell of a sweetheart too.

Go borrow spectres bike, peddle around some..

9/22/2008 7:31:00 PM I hate being bored.  

shawn888
Enid, OK

Well, lets see how long my list is..

Riding my motorcycle (maybe we should ride vet)
Paintballing
Racing my RC car (HPI Nitro)
Target shooting
Camping
HAM Radio
Electronics (component level, not consumer)
Woodworking (When I have access to a good shop)
Bicycle riding
Working on cars
Sports (I enjoy playing, not so much watching)
And probably some other things I can't think of right now

Shannon

9/22/2008 7:49:58 PM I hate being bored.  

brneyedgrl13
Tulsa, OK

SINGING - My FAVORITE!
Reading
Hanging out with friends
Going to the bar
MySpace - I'm kind of ADDICTED!

Many, many more things...I can't think of anything else right now.

9/22/2008 7:59:23 PM I hate being bored.  

itsed2
Tulsa, OK

Bored no way . wow life is so full of so many things . yes not being married might put a slam on a bit of it but freinds still will keep ya busy . and if you do get bored . there is so much Im sure you are I hanvt tryied in life .

I look at life as a open book. live it.. love it .. and yes do it. God has giving me so much in life . and yes a lot to share . Iv been single 24 yrs now. and now look at it as time to settle . I have raised 2 girls . and yes done the singles thing. Its ok but sharing life Im sure is a lot more to enjoy. every time I feel iv done it ,, been there . are lived it. I find something differnt around the corner .

So I guess I say .. try it if ya like it do it again.. if not look around the corner . its there.. Im not a bible thumper.. but a beliver... but belive god will provide us whith what we need.

[Edited 9/22/2008 8:00:18 PM]

9/23/2008 10:19:29 AM I hate being bored.  

spectrre
Shawnee, OK

you know my boredom killers sound dull and like they keep me indoors but with the nature of my job I am out in the community from 7:30a till around 7:30p and I go everywhere in town which is kinda cool so it is a little hard to find time for myself.My Daughter fills a lot of my time as well.
Ed said it best,Life is an open book,get out and make your own chapter.
great words,live by em.

9/23/2008 7:41:00 PM I hate being bored.  

itsed2
Tulsa, OK

Your right spec. I took on my 2 girls at the time of the div.. 3 months and 2 yrs. till they was 15 and 13.. with out the help of female freinds id been lost , any way
now there gone and I to have had to write a new chapter and belive me its hard to so. I read the profiles of a few here and there and see there whants and dislikes. .Im just me. and yes at this age I can still change . I hope Im NOT in such a RUT that my life wont change more . so I guess getting back to the bored part. If bored change it. and if your not bored look for changes to you might be surprised. The best of luck

10/6/2008 10:35:06 AM I hate being bored.  

ccflowergirl
Tulsa, OK

i love to ride my bike (just bike vet)i ride almost every day, love to feel the wind in my hair,yea i like to ride on the back of a "real" bike to but as i've said before the novelty is the hanging on part and who i'm hanging on to. i love to roller skate and do it often at least 2-3 nights a week i'm at the skating rink either in Tulsa or sand springs if i don't have anting to do i just go skating, its the only place i can dance my a** off and acted like a kid, burn calories, and not have to deal with TV, smoking, drugs and or drinking/well drunks i don't mind if some one has a beer or glass of wine, i just don't. of course if i want food i have to bring in some grapes or something healthy they don't have anything there!
another think i REALY love to do is fly kites! and YES i'm 48!
any thing else i LOVVVVVVE to do, is kind of on a back shelf until i find a boy friend. LOL

10/7/2008 4:56:31 PM I hate being bored.  
cranky1984
Stillwater, OK

Hobbies....hmmm...lemme think...

listening to music...watching people dance...watching movies...meeting new people...
(if you are wondering y the hell is this guy the spectator at all times...well, if everyone would be performing, who would be the audience... no wonder i ended up on a dating site)

10/7/2008 5:10:15 PM I hate being bored.  
dyabolical
Sapulpa, OK

Hmmm....i guess most of my posts are taken as carrying a different meaning then i intend.

The basis of the thread was more along the lines of....I hate being bored, so i do "insert hobby here" in my spare time to keep myself from being bored. Anyway, great responses, keep them coming.