Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonla

This query is a greater way of asking your date what they do for a living. craigslist denver men seeking men And if they aren t, just switch to another subject and go with the flow. If you re going down the this or that lane, make confident you are not putting sensitive subjects on the table. visalia skipthegames As it stands, the questionnaire contains 50 questions, as well lots of to cover in complete right here.

skipthegames chat

Customers also have the option to hide their profiles from matches. morris chat site After the ride was over we immediately left due to the fact of how rubbish I felt and then I threw up in the back of his automobile on the way property. This is a further likelihood to encourage your date to focus on positives. rub ratings san diego There are so numerous profiles on Dating.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/10/2008 12:35:46 AM Profiles & Insights  

cul8r
El Mirage, AZ

It's a simple fact that most people are not good at telling other people about themselves. I know I’m not good at it.

10/10/2008 12:46:53 AM Profiles & Insights  
wyvernlord
Chandler, AZ

I agree, most profiles that get really long and detailed have the appearance of being all the things they did not like about a past relationship. I know I have fallen into that a few times in the past, but typically when the break up was fresh. In time you realise that it makes you sound arrogant or way too particular.

It is also difficult to describe yourself on these sites without either giving a shopping list of traits you want or do not want, or else you end up sounding overly high on yourself...or you can just come across as strange. I never cared for the description part of the profile, and so this time around I was pretty basic. Figure the only real way to find out if I am right for someone is for them to contact me and start a conversation, from there basic questions get answers and you can then either walk away, or proceed further.

10/26/2008 7:30:07 PM Profiles & Insights  
dawhit
Peoria, AZ

I do think that the older we get the more we define ourselves by our past experiences and relationships. We know what we like and don't like. What we want and don't want. It stands to reason that no one wants to repeat a failure or bad relationship. So why would you choose not to disclose these issues? If you do, then you are setting yourself up for another heartbreak.

10/28/2008 7:36:52 PM Profiles & Insights  
sajuarogal
Tucson, AZ

I never criticized my ex or used his shortcomings for things in my profile i only spoke of all the things I am and would like to be and like to do.....many of which i was unable to do in my relationship. So these are things I want to explore. The flyfishing he taught me...still would love to do that...reading was his passion....I have a fonder love of books and literature....we both loved music and live concerts. Other issues at the root of our problems are never mentioned, but it took a long time for me to get my profile to reflect just ME. It must be a personality thing. My personality won't allow me to rail against someone in public or ask the reader of my profile to "qualify" first or only contact me in a certain way or whatever. I have a basic trust in people yet I know there will be very broad interpretations of what is funny, pretty, handsome, smart, cool, fun, etc. I figure it this way.....I would want someone to accept me as I am and know I only mean harmony so I give them a chance. I can usually figure out in the first few emails if there is a chance in hell we will click. If I still haven't figured it out then I meet with the thought that it will be either fun or a bust. I have never had a "BUST". We have always, to my knowledge anyway, left the meeting with smiles on our faces, hugs and best wishes. Being civil makes the world a better place. Whether I meet a boyfriend on not. But then again...I'm old....old people think that way. So get "Old" in your thinking. You'll feel wiser and that's a good thing.

10/28/2008 7:38:47 PM Profiles & Insights  
sajuarogal
Tucson, AZ

guess i am agreeing with dawhit! so there!

10/28/2008 8:04:29 PM Profiles & Insights  
rexnine
Mesa, AZ

Isn't life a wonderful mystery of discovery?

I Choose to do. I choose to discover.

The only real problem I have ever had is; when I want someone to stay, and they want to leave, and vise versa.

And the more I beat my head against that brick wall behind which I'm sure the answer lies; the more my head hurts.

I'm ready for my next discovery. Unfortunately, I don't think I'm going to find it on the "Ready Made Woman" page of DateHook-ups! Because too many of them haven't stopped trying to break that wall yet!!

11/2/2008 3:54:39 PM Profiles & Insights  
ajfitz11
Phoenix, AZ

i agree

12/2/2008 8:30:57 PM Profiles & Insights  

slowlove55
Tucson, AZ

i think that was a very interesting philosophy

12/5/2008 2:43:49 PM Profiles & Insights  

coltstarter
Springfield, LA

no! because I have never dated a fat person!

12/22/2008 1:21:51 PM Profiles & Insights  

franck13
Glendale, AZ

What your is right most of the time but not all of it my self I look for what I enjoy over all not a past lover but a new one with new feeling ,thought it would be a wast of time to look for what you just left , yes your right about things that you like about a person over lap,s as for what you like in sex or say things you like to do but that is things you like you know before or after that the differince Franck

12/24/2008 7:36:18 AM Profiles & Insights  

greeneyes47
Peoria, AZ

wow you are right on i am also one of those who you say we take what has happen to us no wander some of us never get over the last relationship we put it in all the new ones we all judge the next person as the the last one in our life you know maybe we all need to stop and redo our profiles of what all the good we want in some one not what happen before you go girl you are right on the money :thumbsup