Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

privatedelights

Awkward silences that last just a handful of seconds can really feel like hours when you are sat across from an individual and don t know what to say. www datehookup com sign up Chicago dating coach Bela Gandhi stated the disruption brought on by COVID 19 has created people today seek out relationships and romantic encounters. She then opened Hinge, the dating app where they had met, and saw that all of their flirty messages had been erased. adultlook sacramento In the Worthy Ladies & Divorce Facebook group, we dish, question, analyze, and chat over all of our divorce experiences—from significant subjects like custody to the additional individual like first dates immediately after divorce.

secret hookup sites

A marriage to a non baptized individual can be in particular tough because of the higher chasm in religious belief. craigslist fort stewart The following day, Natasha had a match with a charming man asking her out to dinner this weekend. He told me he really liked superior meals and beer like I did. moldova dating Our conversations felt natural and we both laughed a lot.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
10/7/2008 9:28:06 PM Who and/or What was/is Jesus? (Yeshua)  

jerrig
Huntley, MT

Quote from queenofhearts61:
There are two [2] forums on this site for talking about jesus and christianity, the christian and religion. Please use them and leave this one for others.

Well, well... I had no idea there were Forum Police stationed in here.
You see, I am a Christian/Druid. So, I suppose by your standards I am not welcomed in either forum. Bummer.
I am ordained, am baptized, can quote the bible, throw together an awesome anointing oil for any situation, have been asked to host Ask a Witch seminars at little Pagan gatherings (only 2000-3500 attendees), and have participated in/organized some of the most amazing public and private rituals.
I suppose I will just take the easy way out in response to your request should I decide to post about a "Christian topic" here. Not listen to you.

10/7/2008 9:41:59 PM Who and/or What was/is Jesus? (Yeshua)  

marlopainter
Milwaukee, WI

Quote from jerrig:
Well, well... I had no idea there were Forum Police stationed in here.
You see, I am a Christian/Druid. So, I suppose by your standards I am not welcomed in either forum. Bummer.
I am ordained, am baptized, can quote the bible, throw together an awesome anointing oil for any situation, have been asked to host Ask a Witch seminars at little Pagan gatherings (only 2000-3500 attendees), and have participated in/organized some of the most amazing public and private rituals.
I suppose I will just take the easy way out in response to your request should I decide to post about a "Christian topic" here. Not listen to you.

OMG!! *throws rocks*

We don't take kindly to crazy devil people and
their different views. Truth has no welcome
here either. So pack it up and move along.
I got a congregation to indoctrinate before supper.

10/7/2008 10:36:50 PM Who and/or What was/is Jesus? (Yeshua)  

jerrig
Huntley, MT

Quote from marlopainter:
OMG!! *throws rocks*

We don't take kindly to crazy devil people and
their different views. Truth has no welcome
here either. So pack it up and move along.
I got a congregation to indoctrinate before supper.

I just got stoned. Wow. And here I thought I gave that up years ago!

10/7/2008 10:51:26 PM Who and/or What was/is Jesus? (Yeshua)  

jerrig
Huntley, MT

Okay, back to the actual topic at hand...

I don't propose to know exactly who/what Jesus was/is. However I do believe that what is important are the underlying lessons to be learned.
Just as in so many of the "son of god" mythos.
The similarities in so many religions/paths on this subject have already been pointed out so I will not be redundant however it is those common threads in so many stories that has to make one stop and think.
Is it actually the person or what we can take from the stories that are so important in life?

10/8/2008 5:23:19 PM Who and/or What was/is Jesus? (Yeshua)  

shakti
Red Deer, AB

Is it actually the person or what we can take from the stories that are so important in life?

Ironically most of my friends are christian... and when we discuss religion/Jesus and our opposing views.. this is what many of them say in response to my questions about the old testament or things that do not make sense to me...

I know that for many christians, this view is a "watered down" version of their faith, but I tend to think the opposite, as it implies that there is a relationship with the spirit of Jesus.. an openess to christ consciousness, which is more important to my mind than observance of words on paper could ever be...

And ironically the bible warns about this very thing...

10/8/2008 6:53:40 PM Who and/or What was/is Jesus? (Yeshua)  

marlopainter
Milwaukee, WI

Quote from jerrig:
I just got stoned. Wow. And here I thought I gave that up years ago!

Quitter.

10/8/2008 11:30:26 PM Who and/or What was/is Jesus? (Yeshua)  

tomiscluutch
Columbia, SC

I believe Jesus was an enlightened individual who happened to get labeled with the title of 'son of god' by his followers. I would have called him a spiritual guru if he was around in these times. Many of his teachings can be applied to anyone's life if they just put aside the "Christian" flag his name brings up.

10/9/2008 12:12:35 PM Who and/or What was/is Jesus? (Yeshua)  
onlyforuooo
Rochester, NY

just man that God chosen to diliver his mesaj. i have very hard time beliving that God could die or be born. the god that I bleve in has no begining and no end . for some one that he has created to be caled God to me is blesfeme a great sin...... thik about it

10/12/2008 5:15:22 PM Who and/or What was/is Jesus? (Yeshua)  

naya_sbf
Waterbury, CT

First I stumbled into this group out of curiosity. I want to share my belief (and answer the question) without others thinking I'm trying to preach.

I personal believe that Jesus was and is the son of God. I believe that he is God and came down to earth in the form of a man to live among us. He lived a sin free life, was murdered (crucified on the cross),buried, and rose again (came back to life).

The only way I know how to explain in a way that might make some sense and in a way that many people (Christians) don't explain, is that God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit are all the same person. Just like how one man can be a father, a son, and a husband all at the same time. He is one man yet a different person based on the person who he is required to be.

As a person with a faith and not a religion, I can appreciate your question and everyone elses opinion.

10/12/2008 6:01:27 PM Who and/or What was/is Jesus? (Yeshua)  

nico420
Brookwood, AL

possibly a reincarnation of thoth-
thoth led the first rescuse mission on earth to bring back the souls which had lost direct contact wiht the universal spirit throught materialization-
the 'fall' of man was not an act of rebellion but a innocent mistake, the first humans were previously high vibrational frequency spirit-beings.
In order to more fully interact with this pyhiscal plane, they consciously lowered their vibrations in an effort to interact with pyhsical object and more fully experience this world-
in doing so, they inadvertantly lost thier connection to the one-they lost direct knowledge of universal will because of the change in frequency-they gained the knowledge of both good and evil-universal will and the will of the physical self-
anyway-I'm rambbling off topic-

Thoth led a second wave of spirit beings on a rescue mission to free these trapped spirits and has been comming back in different forms every since-

christ was one of many incarnations-

Page: 1, 2