Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubmaps reddit

Tinder is swipe based, like a lot of other apps, meaning you swipe ideal on a person s profile when you like how they look and to connect. casual dating sites in chicago To use it, you upload videos to your profile no matter if that be TikToks, Instagram Stories or a video of you telling a joke or possessing a boogie. The criminal can record the webcam session and they can use it to blackmail you. fubar dating site Totally free chat websites, On the web chat rooms with no registration.

40 and up listcrawler

If you keep a girl content, you ll constantly be her favored view. fort collins singles groups All of the behaviors and activities discussed hence far had been asked of folks who have ever utilized an on the net dating web site or mobile dating app. I high 5 men and women all the time and I haven t thought of it as flirting. claudia romani onlyfans But it is, in a profound sense, in the sense that the individual I am now was born in that writing, a begin.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
9/23/2008 7:54:59 PM ladies that like the 420 or at least is ok with it  

s419jason
Portland, OR

I really would like to meet a good honest lady who is ltr minded . I think its funny how people say there looking for a ltr and they havent met yet, I wish it was that easy. Well I a really cool guy who does smoke the erbies and doesnt drink too much becuse its bad for you lol. I do drink the good beers like Mirror Pond wheen i go camping or fishing but thats about that. My biggest thing is being with someone who can be them selves laugh and injoy life. Im very laid back and life should at least be that way some of the time. Im a Dialysis tech and have been for about 10 years yes they u.a . I guess Im here for the same reasons why your reading this to have someone to hold cuddle and kiss someone to talk to share things with someone to grow with a good woman. So if this is you and my picture doesnt gross you out then lets talk and get to know eachother. Ya never know ??? Right. thanks for reading
Jason

9/23/2008 8:28:00 PM ladies that like the 420 or at least is ok with it  

yfz
Salem, OR

Prob not the best idea "advertising" your a tweeker....tweeker...one niner!!!! esp on the internet where your employer could see it!!!

You can do as you wish but it's just a heads up

9/23/2008 9:16:36 PM ladies that like the 420 or at least is ok with it  

s419jason
Portland, OR

tweaker is someone who does meth ..I smoke pot and if my employer sees this and fires me good. im a leagal card holder which means its by RX anyway take care and thanks

9/24/2008 11:23:35 AM ladies that like the 420 or at least is ok with it  

whitehawk
Eugene, OR

HMMMM..POT? NOT for this kid... can't stand the smell of it.. but each his own I spose.. guess you'll need to find someone that shares the same thing... not many females smoke the stuff anymore.. or so my 30 something kids tell me...

9/24/2008 1:55:35 PM ladies that like the 420 or at least is ok with it  

patrick812
Eugene, OR

Quote from s419jason:
tweaker is someone who does meth ..I smoke pot and if my employer sees this and fires me good. im a leagal card holder which means its by RX anyway take care and thanks

Let me get this strait. You are recently from Florida, in the medical field, can't spell, and hold a Oregon medical marijuana card and claim RX value? Oh, and thinks Oregon ladies will find that admiring... LOL
Sorry buddy, First of all... You must be a Oregon resident (1yr) and have a regular Oregon doctor to even qualify for a OMMP permit! Being IN the medical field as you claim, Be interesting to know what your debilitating disease is that qualifies you to hold a permit.
Second... It's NOT a RX permit. It's not a prescription, It's a permit for you to legally grow or have a caretaker grow for you. Your doctor can only recognize and monitor for the drugs usefulness. In other words... It's NOT a prescription.. It's a State issued permit!
You're only protected under the Oregon State Medical Marijuana Laws. Not Federal, Not National and State medical marijuana cards aren't transferable from ANY State.
You're a fool... Hope you get busted and sent back to Florida.

9/24/2008 3:27:31 PM ladies that like the 420 or at least is ok with it  

winesong
Bend, OR

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOUNDS LIKE A FUNNY DEAL TO ME...
personally, I would hate to see you interigated
due to your public posting...some things might be held
private. You never know who lurks around on the net,
looking for perverts, or other people bending the law.
Under-cover people, I think do cruise around.

I know nothing about the requirements, however I trust you have
been given authentic information within this post.

Why or why would you move from Florida to Oregon?

Welcome to DH...
Wine

9/24/2008 4:29:55 PM ladies that like the 420 or at least is ok with it  

whitehawk
Eugene, OR

Quote from patrick812:
Let me get this strait. You are recently from Florida, in the medical field, can't spell, and hold a Oregon medical marijuana card and claim RX value? Oh, and thinks Oregon ladies will find that admiring... LOL
Sorry buddy, First of all... You must be a Oregon resident (1yr) and have a regular Oregon doctor to even qualify for a OMMP permit! Being IN the medical field as you claim, Be interesting to know what your debilitating disease is that qualifies you to hold a permit.
Second... It's NOT a RX permit. It's not a prescription, It's a permit for you to legally grow or have a caretaker grow for you. Your doctor can only recognize and monitor for the drugs usefulness. In other words... It's NOT a prescription.. It's a State issued permit!
You're only protected under the Oregon State Medical Marijuana Laws. Not Federal, Not National and State medical marijuana cards aren't transferable from ANY State.
You're a fool... Hope you get busted and sent back to Florida.

Good for You Patrick,,calling it straight down the line... Sounds sorta (FISHY) to me...Hey Al..lets go fishing.. and see what we drag up from the depths of Lies.... lol...

[Edited 9/24/2008 4:30:22 PM]

9/24/2008 4:32:41 PM ladies that like the 420 or at least is ok with it  

alawishs
Eugene, OR

Hawk ya can just tell me your here, save me some time & effort.

9/24/2008 4:41:23 PM ladies that like the 420 or at least is ok with it  

s419jason
Portland, OR

dude your mom !!! and why do i need to prove anything to you idiots i was trying to meet a nice lady who smokes instead i get accusations and insults. f**k this forum shit.. I know who Iem do you know who you are??? I thought people were more laid back up here. Maybe Im just getting replys from the life long singles by the looks of ya I see why. Maybe you should try the erb..

9/24/2008 6:35:57 PM ladies that like the 420 or at least is ok with it  

patrick812
Eugene, OR

lol @ Al gl Jason..

9/24/2008 7:10:40 PM ladies that like the 420 or at least is ok with it  

s419jason
Portland, OR

how do you delete this shit

9/24/2008 10:56:05 PM ladies that like the 420 or at least is ok with it  

patrick812
Eugene, OR

Should have thought of that before posting in a forum. BTW... Oregoan ladies are smart!
No respectable lady wouldn't even come close to someone admitting an illegal act.
Maybe that's why you can't seem to pull the wool over there eyes with your lies.
Might work in the alligator swamps you come from but not here in the North West.
Try a druggie singles site... Maybe you'll get "lucky" or "busted" there!

9/25/2008 12:05:23 AM ladies that like the 420 or at least is ok with it  

s419jason
Portland, OR

well i dont really care what your old a** thinks you look like a real pervert and you have never been married i see why. I see you even go as cheesee as saying you dont want a one night stand??? shit you would take a one night stand from my dog . so what wool are you pulling. I'm trying to be real and letting woman know that if they like me i smoke the ganga. IF you dont like honesty thats your problem. This used to be America and you could say what you want. Coming from you being from the world war 1 era you should know what freadom is. Do me a favor I dont like you I didnt ask your opinion, this post said WOMAN unless you are one and i think your not becuse your such a a**hole and woman are usally sweet and nice go f**k yourself,Have a nice day!

Respectfully,
Jason

9/27/2008 1:25:49 AM ladies that like the 420 or at least is ok with it  

xoxomgwtf
Springfield, OR

I love puffing the dragon and intend to be a part of its legalization.
Wasn't that a part of the deal living here anyway?
Peace and Bud

9/27/2008 6:37:09 AM ladies that like the 420 or at least is ok with it  

winesong
Bend, OR

Oregon chat....
now we have two people with *like minded thinking*...
perhaps they will meet and greet....you never know...
romance may be on the horizon...

Page: 1, 2