Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup websites australia

e. asian dating in michigan Every person has an excuse that their lame close friends will reassure them about. We ve pulled with each other some safety tactics for you. locanto sunshine vic I certainly could have said uncover a partner at EA Global though.

easy hookup sites

Our initially on the net dating story comes from a blogger named Rachel Thompson who invented the term cloaking . sex dating chicago The papers had been signed and they celebrated with khinkali . You genuinely hit the nail on the head with so quite a few of the trouble places that arise. asian random chat Chat & Date is a single of the easiest dating apps to use which will assistance you to locate incredible matches about you.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

9/26/2008 6:58:18 AM What does fall mean to you?  

wileyguy
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,825)
Wilkes Barre, PA

....in other areas besides weather?

is there a correlation between the season and other areas of your life?

it's pretty common for 'a new beginning' at new years.people make resolutions and sort of plan out their hopes and dreams for the year.srpingtime brings sort of the same.the weather is changing for the better,everything is blossoming and we tend to have a feel good attitude about life.
i know myself i love when spring comes.the warmer weather after a long cold winter.i look forward to being outside doing things i enjoy.even yardwork isnt so bad after months of shoveling snow.i also wonder about my personal life.will i find her/will she find me?i noticed in the spring a whole slew of new people joining the site.do people do this based on how they are feeling in other areas of their life?does that 'new beginning' feeling carry over to our personal life as well?..or am i

if spring IS a new beginning,then what is fall?in general?in our personal life?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

9/26/2008 7:49:43 AM What does fall mean to you?  
dancinglynx64
Over 1,000 Posts (1,295)
Reedsburg, WI

For me, Fall tends to be the time where I feel like I've got to finish up projects (i.e. finding solutions) & get ready for winter projects (i.e. my time for resting).

9/26/2008 8:04:49 AM What does fall mean to you?  

christi8680
Dryden, NY

Fall is a time for "Personal Harvest".

Just like the wheel of the year and the Ebb & Flow of Nature's Seasonal Changes.... FALL is........

A time to reflect on those things that are already in our life, things we want to change or get out of our life, and what we would like to see in our life. (Be it externally via other's, or internally within ourselves.)

It's a time to examine where we are at with our personal accomplishments....what do we need/want to change. How have we grown personally over the past year. And what we are willing to do to aquire what it is that we want.

Then during the Wintery "Slumber" months, those manifestations take on their full formation so that in the Spring, just like the plants die & are reborm, so are we as humans. This is why we tend to view Spring as a time of rebirth & regrowth....IT is.

The Summer is utilized as a "testing ground", if you will....to see if we like this or that. Hence, all the "Summertime Romances/Flings" that heat up and then cool off...

Yup, humans are just like the seasons!

JMO, of course....

9/26/2008 8:12:35 AM What does fall mean to you?  
beanz991
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,582)
Houston, TX

Fall means smackin your head on the ground to me....it's called Autumn where I come from.

9/26/2008 8:51:20 AM What does fall mean to you?  

missmmeoftheday
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,501)
Brooklyn, NY

For me, fall/autumn is like a time of new beginnings... I feel revitalized by the cool weather - and look forward to the holidays with family and friends. I love autumn... it's my favorite season, I think.

9/26/2008 9:30:19 AM What does fall mean to you?  
barbaraajo
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,422)
Reston, VA

Fall means football!!!

9/26/2008 11:24:51 AM What does fall mean to you?  
mr_jimi_bones
Prince Frederick, MD

It means halloween is getting closer and closer along with turkey day and black friday.
beyond holidays i dont have any fond memories of fall. and alot of them i just repress. but the rain in fall is beautiful the dark wet trees completely contrast the yellow, orange and reds of the leaves. where i live it can be beautiful until winter hit then its just plain depresssing.

9/26/2008 1:32:44 PM What does fall mean to you?  

hopein08
Jackson, NJ

to me I guess I associate it with back to school time for the kiddos which then associates for me to buckle down and focus on the things I haven't had time for over the summer. Focussing on PTA functions, my daughters bday plans, the holidays and just the things I need to do with the kids back in school. I actually feel refreshed and take a big sigh to work on what I have not been able to do.

9/26/2008 1:44:30 PM What does fall mean to you?  

soaringagain2
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,493)
Littleton, CO

When I think of fall, I think of relationships. The holidays are around the corner, time to gather with friends a family. The leaves are changing colors making a wonderful backdrop for long evening walks in the crisp air with someone you care about reflecting on life and the possiblities. Inviting freinds over for an evening around an outdoor firepit drinking warm cider or hot spiced wine making memories and sharing laughs. Enjoying the outdoors and people before the winter cold arrives.

9/26/2008 1:50:57 PM What does fall mean to you?  

vale42
Findlay, OH

fall is a pretty time of year and also the onset of winter comming our way with snow,,,fall means i love to hibernate in the winter,,, fall is beautiful time of year,,,

9/26/2008 2:48:44 PM What does fall mean to you?  
rusty_shorts
Over 2,000 Posts (2,619)
West Palm Beach, FL

85 degree weather......instead of 90+ degree weather...

9/26/2008 3:40:05 PM What does fall mean to you?  
poppirocco
Over 2,000 Posts (2,040)
Cicero, IN

Storing up nuts for the winter?

9/26/2008 3:40:19 PM What does fall mean to you?  

bubbadt
Over 2,000 Posts (3,816)
Kennedy, NY

Quote from beanz991:
Fall means smackin your head on the ground to me....it's called Autumn where I come from.

you just cant fit in can you?
nothing decent to say, always contradicting.
You claim its that no one understands your humor.
Your humor is anything but.
try acting like the man your mother thought she raised. WTF

9/26/2008 5:14:17 PM What does fall mean to you?  
karmahappens
Peabody, MA

Fall is my favorite time of year.I seem to just get less busy,after summer,Everything slows down a little bit.So I look forward to relaxing more.
The air gets crisp and cool, I can actually put clothes back on.I love wearing sweatshirts,being able to use blankets when I sleep, and getting all cozy.
There is absolutely beautiful foliage viewing here,I always ride up to my moms (she lives in the mountains about 2 hours away,and the view is amazing.)
Apple picking,hot cocoa,great walking weather,hay rides,haunted houses,Halloween in Salem,And of course my Birthday!
No youre not crazy,but I dont think of any season in terms of a new beggining..I think of that every morning.

[Edited 9/26/2008 5:24:00 PM ]

9/26/2008 5:44:06 PM What does fall mean to you?  
jj1870
Natchitoches, LA

Quote from soaringagain2:
When I think of fall, I think of relationships. The holidays are around the corner, time to gather with friends a family. The leaves are changing colors making a wonderful backdrop for long evening walks in the crisp air with someone you care about reflecting on life and the possiblities. Inviting freinds over for an evening around an outdoor firepit drinking warm cider or hot spiced wine making memories and sharing laughs. Enjoying the outdoors and people before the winter cold arrives.

Exactly!!!! what she said !

9/26/2008 8:43:15 PM What does fall mean to you?  
zeanah
Over 2,000 Posts (2,634)
Clarion, PA

The Fall season is my favorite time of year in "Mayberry". It's cool perfect weather and the leaves turn such beautiful colors. The trees that span the rivers here are just breath taking!

It gets busy here with the college back in session. We have a huge festival here called "Autumn Leaf Festival", which just starts tomorrow. Lots of good food that is terrible for the healthy diet factor. People come from all around to be here for the celebration.

BUT...it is a sign for winter and that's a tough one for me. Lots of snow and cold bone chilling weather. Shoveling snow gets harder for me each year. Scraping snow and ice off of my car sucks! Not to mention, no one to snuggle with on cold winter nights! My dog snuggles with me, but she can't keep me warm like a good strong man could! I miss the warmth of the sunshine in the winter.

Maybe someday I will move to a warmer climate...any takers??? lol I would miss the fall season though. You just can't beat it's beauty!

"Z"

THEN.....

9/26/2008 9:14:37 PM What does fall mean to you?  

wileyguy
Wilkes Barre, PA

some really good responses here.

kristi ..i really liked your reference to 'personal harvest'.i think a lot of times we tend to focus on what we don't have rather than be thankful for what we do have.

Z....snow blower

9/26/2008 9:23:16 PM What does fall mean to you?  

crabberman
Over 2,000 Posts (2,678)
Wilmington, DE

Fall means being out in the woods with a few of my good freinds deer hunting....I'm getting that itch again...

9/26/2008 9:27:42 PM What does fall mean to you?  

wileyguy
Wilkes Barre, PA

hey bocky
im not much of a hunter but i do like being in the woods.all of nature for that matter

9/27/2008 12:42:13 AM What does fall mean to you?  

crabberman
Over 2,000 Posts (2,678)
Wilmington, DE

me too Wiles...seems like i get along better with the animals then people sometimes..lol...and I am shooting at the animals....

9/27/2008 10:38:04 AM What does fall mean to you?  

tryagaindj68
Over 2,000 Posts (2,281)
Evansville, IN

Beautiful time of year, but it signifies that summer playtime is over. Back to wearing shoes, back to being a grown-up...back to school!

For those about to teach, we salute you!

9/27/2008 10:59:45 AM What does fall mean to you?  

drumrman
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,350)
Las Cruces, NM

Quote from crabberman:
Fall means being out in the woods with a few of my good freinds deer hunting....I'm getting that itch again...

u bring your friends up here for deer season, and there is no way those stars are staying on. it's too freakin cold! however, it would be fun to see them....pop off.

hehehehe

9/27/2008 11:19:56 AM What does fall mean to you?  
mag_eleven
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,806)
New Port Richey, FL

Fall is nice..changes in colors and all but on the other hand it pisses me off cause I hate winter..

mikey

9/27/2008 11:20:17 AM What does fall mean to you?  

cowfish1212
Metairie, LA

fall means the end of hurricane season.the beginning of hunting and fishing season.good weather usually round here.love this time of year.

9/27/2008 11:28:45 AM What does fall mean to you?  
icbean
Over 1,000 Posts (1,984)
Shanghai
China

Fall means to watch my step the next time!

I love fall....love when the chill approaches and you can wear all
the warm and comfy clothes. A sense of warmth and that "fuzzy" feeling.
A lot more desirable than being humid!

9/27/2008 11:32:23 AM What does fall mean to you?  
xlibra75x
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,747)
Gateway, AR

It means I gotta keep my back deck from being buried by leaves.

10/1/2008 8:37:31 PM What does fall mean to you?  

luvisyou08
Pleasantville, NJ

Fall is my favorite season.the kinda weather were i can wear a heavy sweater or a light jacket.i get to throw on my boots and my peocoat and look fabulous.
i also think of holidays and the charlie brown specials.

10/1/2008 10:02:07 PM What does fall mean to you?  

dej88
Over 1,000 Posts (1,212)
Harrisburg, PA

Fall is my favorite time of year. The summer heat is gone and I spend much more time outside. It is the beginning of a long time without summer and I love it. Plus the leaves change and the scenery is so beautiful, kind of a renewal, a rebirth for me after months indoors.

10/2/2008 8:41:18 PM What does fall mean to you?  
wolfkeeper
Holland, MI

My Mother suffered from S.A.D. a seasonal drepression disorder... I never felt the same way.. I adore all the seasons.. Autumn and Spring being my favorites. Spring for it's rebirth.. and Autumn for it's dazziling display of color and cooler temps.. sort of like the finale at the 4th of July fireworks. I hope to pattern my life this way.. a huge last hurrah before I succumb to the fireworks of my life.

10/2/2008 8:53:39 PM What does fall mean to you?  
hotcowgirl4u
Ottumwa, IA

fall to me means a BIG ouch!! I have fallen down my stairs all the way from 2nd floor too first, then down my porch steps and just very recently down fell down my basement stairs--got pretty hurt down the first fall, lost a baby the porch fall and not so bad on the third knock wood here--

fall is not a good word to me lol

10/2/2008 8:55:28 PM What does fall mean to you?  
hotcowgirl4u
Ottumwa, IA

Quote from wolfkeeper:
My Mother suffered from S.A.D. a seasonal drepression disorder... I never felt the same way.. I adore all the seasons.. Autumn and Spring being my favorites. Spring for it's rebirth.. and Autumn for it's dazziling display of color and cooler temps.. sort of like the finale at the 4th of July fireworks. I hope to pattern my life this way.. a huge last hurrah before I succumb to the fireworks of my life.

I think I have that seasonal disorder--I always put those little wite christmas lights around my ceiling on a timer. that way I can have like a sunrise and setset when I want. just turn them lower at a certain time and then off about 30 mins later.

10/4/2008 11:40:28 AM What does fall mean to you?  

wileyguy
Wilkes Barre, PA

sorry to hear about your baby

10/4/2008 12:01:18 PM What does fall mean to you?  
tempests68
Tenino, WA

fall is pretty to watch as it grows into winter.
i work outside and am always on the road.
so i pray that i can make it through another winter unscathed.
wet gloves..... atleast 4 pairs so i can rotate and always have a dry pair.
wet feet..... not this year im gonna get some whites for my feet this year!!

i love the snow. ever been in the mountains in the middle of the woods with lots of snow on the ground. did ya just stand there for a second and notice how quiet the snow makes it... almost like yer in a insulated sound booth.

winter could for me be a sense of putting the year behind me. the good. the bad. the lessons ive learned through it all.wrap it up in a blanket of snow where it can stay....... quietly

10/4/2008 4:54:59 PM What does fall mean to you?  

superstylist
Bethlehem, PA

AAAAAAAHHHH....my favorite time of the year. To me it means the beautiful colors of the leaves,cold nights with a mug of hot cocoa,fleece blankets,the heavenly aroma of apples, cinnamon,and pumpkin pie, comfort food,and the anticipation of the holidays.

Not to mention the coming of winter where I put on about 15 pounds