Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup sites apps

Of course, if you ve hit up your match a number of instances and haven t heard back from them, it is almost certainly time to move on. single women in massachusetts Most are place based which means they connect with people today who are near you which increases the possible for a actual life meeting with a stranger. Messaging demands payment, as nicely as individual information requests. locanto los angeles en ingles These pre built functionalities are prevalent to a lot of apps and as a result eliminate the need to have to reinvent the wheel, saving time and sources when shortening the whole project lifecycle.

free internet hookup sites

One particular location for far more relationships considering that. stuart singles OpenHer includes more than 100 openers and conversation starters scripts/templates that you can use Straight with your match. newlineWe met, and our conversation was going nicely, though a thing seemed a bit off about her. omegles restricted section Conflicts are a natural aspect of any connection, but they also have the potential to destroy a relationship.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
9/27/2008 4:28:50 PM What a beautiful to ?  

shir567
Hillsboro, OR

Today was just so beautiful. The sun, the air, smell of it. Wanted so badly to just get on a motorcycle and just ride away to almost anywhere. The beach, mountains or maybe just to Helvatia Tavern for a good burger and a game of pool. something about a ride on a motorcycle on days like this are just so special. Haven't drven my own for some years, but have not forgotten the wonderful feel of it on a special day.
Instead, today I went to Costco, picked up some movies for tonight and sat and read a good book out on the porch - just had to get some of the outdoors today.
And you ? ? ? ? ? ?

9/27/2008 5:34:36 PM What a beautiful to ?  

whitehawk
Eugene, OR

Went and picked tomatoes..went to the library,made dinner..will eat chocolate and read a book.. oh..and watched my DUCKS cream Washington...yeah!!!!!!!! go DUCKS!!!!!!

9/27/2008 5:45:24 PM What a beautiful to ?  

winesong
Bend, OR

going to a movie....
just got the oil changed in the car...
oh boy..ever shop around for oil prices? This might alrm
some ofyou...that need synthetic oil for engine health.

Oil Can Henry quoted me $89.77 on the phone for
a Cadillac, Northstar engine,
which needs 8 quarts of synthetic Mobile 1
oil...mind you the car is now 10 years old...
it has always had Mobil 1 syn...so the engine is in
excellent shape........but how irritating...

local GM garage was $72.95 including rotating all 4 tires...

go figure!

glass of wine now, and a movie...

beautiful day!

Wine

9/27/2008 5:54:23 PM What a beautiful to ?  

shir567
Hillsboro, OR

Watched the Ducks also. Hate to say it but while I'm glad the Ducks won - Go Ducks, not as exciting as the Beaver game. have to give it to the Beavers this time. So, on to a good movie. Wihing I had a garden so I could bury myself in the dirt

9/27/2008 5:55:28 PM What a beautiful to ?  

whitehawk
Eugene, OR

I could of gotten you a oil change for less than $30..ya should of asked around

9/27/2008 8:51:49 PM What a beautiful to ?  

s419jason
Portland, OR

omg how boring!! is this how some live ... im cool with it but dam you knock us for having fun in life. i bet your next post is going to be about your bridge game or how you had your corn scraped off

9/27/2008 9:06:04 PM What a beautiful to ?  

patrick812
Eugene, OR

I spent the day with my sister flying model airplanes, checked out an air show where a f-14 was on display and flown above crowd. watched the Ducks, got drunk, ate half rake of baby back ribs with coleslaw.. Kicking back watching a movie sister rented.
Sounds like WE all had a great day except Jason.

9/28/2008 6:05:38 AM What a beautiful to ?  

whitehawk
Eugene, OR

Today is sunday.Wow... another day off..no work!!!! lol.. Today I will be going on a bike ride with my kids,further winterizing my garden,continue reading the book I started last night,maybe take some photographs while on the bike ride, enjoy the company of my kids and then come home and make a scrumptious dinner. Life is good,,yeah it tis... Tomorrow is Blue Monday from hell ..so better enjoy today while it lasts..... lol

9/28/2008 7:32:32 AM What a beautiful to ?  

ambiecooley
Corvallis, OR

I just got off work yipppee!

Now im playing bridge and something with scraping corn... ohh nm.

Yesterday right after work i went to a local mall and bought about 80 dollars in clothes, bought a new nose piercing, styling products for my hair and drove around my ex apt building... lol. got home at around 1 pm slept for 6 hours and went to work.... now repeat for today just take away the awesome shopping trip!

ambie

9/28/2008 7:35:28 AM What a beautiful to ?  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

Without a doubt, the nicest day since my return to Oregon in late 2006.

9/28/2008 8:37:07 AM What a beautiful to ?  

shir567
Hillsboro, OR

So, here we go again. Another one of those last swan songs of summer. Lost my dog recently, or I would just grab her and head for the mountains and some back wood water falls. Reading the Sunday now with that coffe that taste just so good on Sunday Morning. Why does it seem to taste better on Sunday than on any other day?

9/28/2008 8:51:49 AM What a beautiful to ?  

alawishs
Eugene, OR

maybe it was picked on a sunday

9/28/2008 8:59:04 AM What a beautiful to ?  

patrick812
Eugene, OR

I just had a huge breakfast, packed a lunch, lots of Gatorade and water. Packed canopy and a couple planes and off to a sailplane flying field. A group of us meet there to share land, thermals and the community sailplane launcher.
My new sailplane (Oly2 100" wing span) is coming this week from Indiana. Today, I'm bringing my f-27 jet and a gliding slope plane.
What better way to spend the first half of a beautiful Sunday.. Flying with friends!
Second half?? Well, this 'ol man after a nice shower from dusty field will most likely be napping watching football or The Discovery Channel.
Have a great day...

"Fly High"

9/28/2008 9:25:47 AM What a beautiful to ?  

garflotic
Roseburg, OR

Aging:

Me too ! I was in your area this weekend !

Could that have been you I was dancing with down in Tigard ?

9/28/2008 9:27:13 AM What a beautiful to ?  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

That be me, cowboy!

Page: 1, 2