Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www listcrawler com

I assume girls care much more about personality on dating websites, exactly where I reckon guys care a lot more about the photographs . warner robins ga singles io was written to support the substantially smaller Bay Location rationality neighborhood, which had the time had more than one hundred individuals but not also a lot of much more than t A lot of us don t like to spend considerably cash at all. At a single point I even googled Christian to see if he was single. sex partners on craigslist I hope that this tends to make sense at least in the tiniest way.

mega personal sign up

David and I went out for our weekly date night a couple of nights ago at a single of our favourite vegan bars in Portland. latinas en dallas The app encourages users to be real & give fantastic importance to your individual information & other facts. I know numerous men who have transformed their lives and are awesome males of honor who are still in prison. meet girls in costa rica Becareful with who you meet on this dating apps.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/16/2009 6:10:22 AM Would you date someone of anothe race?  

la_loca_2007
Tama, IA

ive never dated my race.. im not attracted to white ppl

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/17/2009 5:18:12 AM Would you date someone of anothe race?  
bottomangel
Hurt, VA

No questions asked. Personaly, I my white men.

2/22/2009 2:27:11 PM Would you date someone of anothe race?  

hharybennett
West Palm Beach, FL

I myself consider Latinos to be quite romantic and sexy.

4/20/2009 10:52:17 PM Would you date someone of anothe race?  

sxygreeneyez315
Utica, NY

Hell yea..im mixed race myself..and never had an issue with race. Race doesnt define someones heart or personality!!

4/21/2009 7:23:50 AM Would you date someone of anothe race?  

spinningtop
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (27,934)
Lancaster, PA

Yes........There is but ONE RACE--The HUMAN RACE.....(we come in all colors & nationalities)..if you date outside of your race, then, who are you dating???...ET???

4/22/2009 10:31:31 PM Would you date someone of anothe race?  
thickness212009
Athens, GA

4/23/2009 12:00:18 AM Would you date someone of anothe race?  
singlnot4me
Carson City, NV

hell ya i like it all

4/24/2009 9:23:55 AM Would you date someone of anothe race?  
jrc2525
Gainesville, GA

been there done that! rarely works out well for long!

4/26/2009 11:33:15 AM Would you date someone of anothe race?  

arbiter101
Hondo, TX

i would like to date some one of another race.

4/26/2009 2:01:20 PM Would you date someone of anothe race?  
passionsastirin
Over 1,000 Posts (1,686)
Pompano Beach, FL

In the past, I have found myself attracted to hispanic women, indian women, and white women. In the last several years, I seem to only be attracted to white women.

4/30/2009 5:46:00 AM Would you date someone of anothe race?  
tities6977
Lewistown, PA

you can't help who you fall for. I look at personality first

5/3/2009 1:57:45 PM Would you date someone of anothe race?  

erika_22
Bellingham, WA

A girl's a girl! =-)

5/31/2009 9:50:52 PM Would you date someone of anothe race?  
wanna_be_loved
Florissant, MO

Don't we all date outside our nationality? I mean who is purely German or Irish or African, or whatever. We are all Americans who have been mixed with something right? I am truly all German as far back as I have researched. I swore I was only going to be with someone pure German. Do you know how hard that is to find someone pure, and what if I don't like them. So I have kids, but with someone not pure German. I know we were talking about Race. Anyway I have never really been with someone from a different race, and I don't feel I have to date someone from a different race to prove anything like not being racist. I agree that you should seek out the one that makes you happy and keeps a smile on your face, not a race. So me but I have never dated outside my race and I don't know that I ever will...

[Edited 5/31/2009 9:55:17 PM ]

6/2/2009 8:08:06 AM Would you date someone of anothe race?  

spinningtop
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (27,934)
Lancaster, PA

Quote from spinningtop:
Yes........There is but ONE RACE--The HUMAN RACE.....(we come in all colors & nationalities)..if you date outside of your race, then, who are you dating???...ET???
........I think the question is "would you date outside of your nationality".....

6/2/2009 11:18:00 PM Would you date someone of anothe race?  
tuez63
Saint Louis, MO

Whatever the question is or should be the answer is YES. I was once married to a beautiful black woman who was just as beautiful on the inside.

6/6/2009 12:56:35 PM Would you date someone of anothe race?  
teddybare4u
Nappanee, IN

I go by what's on the inside. That's what counts!

6/15/2009 9:22:05 PM Would you date someone of anothe race?  

tdx3fan
New Philadelphia, OH

Hispanic men (normally not Mexicans because they are to short) turn me on and I would date them. I have had a black boyfriend, although, I'm not interested in the average black man.

6/16/2009 3:51:35 AM Would you date someone of anothe race?  
beybeygee
Brady, TX

Yes i would black men and white men are sexy. But my race (hispanic) is so hot too.

6/22/2009 9:03:46 PM Would you date someone of anothe race?  
seeker_10
Sewickley, PA

I have lived with a woman of a different rece for 8 1/2 years. It has it benefits and it's hurdles

7/5/2009 5:25:43 PM Would you date someone of anothe race?  

eskape
Charlotte, NC

Race should never be an issue for anyone, giv em a try....u never know what the turn out might be

7/6/2009 3:43:33 PM Would you date someone of anothe race?  
bottomride
Kingston, RI

I did but she had to go back to Japan @ the end of the school year

7/7/2009 11:21:25 AM Would you date someone of anothe race?  

melanie65
Saint Albans, WV

I'm not sure why this is an issue in today's world.

7/7/2009 11:23:03 AM Would you date someone of anothe race?  
lauramichelle86
Louisville, KY

why not?

7/25/2009 11:45:24 PM Would you date someone of anothe race?  

biguy4u2
Greensboro, AL

Been there, done that. Usually have better luck with black guys than I do white guys. It has been my experience that white guys tend to get cold feet when they discover that you're really serious about hooking-up.

7/26/2009 7:34:36 AM Would you date someone of anothe race?  
passionsastirin
Over 1,000 Posts (1,686)
Pompano Beach, FL

Responses like "Why not" and "It shouldn't be an issue" are offensive to me. I am not attracted to people of another race. Why should I be put on the defensive. Why should people demand an explanation?

The answer is no.

The explanation, though I should not have to give one, is because I am not attracted to people of other races.

[Edited 7/26/2009 7:43:23 AM ]

7/27/2009 11:10:38 AM Would you date someone of anothe race?  
suttlelove
Memphis, TN

Im a black female that has a thing for latinas and white women. Im not turned on by my own kind.

7/27/2009 11:42:04 AM Would you date someone of anothe race?  
nocturnal08
Nicholasville, KY

Quote from passionsastirin:
Responses like "Why not" and "It shouldn't be an issue" are offensive to me. I am not attracted to people of another race. Why should I be put on the defensive. Why should people demand an explanation?

The answer is no.

The explanation, though I should not have to give one, is because I am not attracted to people of other races.
the asking of "why not" & "It shouldnt be an issue" shouldnt be offensive to anyone the only time defensiveness should be an issue is if deep down somewhere youre feeling inadequate about being diverse in your life "this is not a judgement of you im just saying it could be something to explore why u feel that way"

7/27/2009 1:00:16 PM Would you date someone of anothe race?  
passionsastirin
Over 1,000 Posts (1,686)
Pompano Beach, FL

Quote from nocturnal08:
the asking of "why not" & "It shouldnt be an issue" shouldnt be offensive to anyone the only time defensiveness should be an issue is if deep down somewhere youre feeling inadequate about being diverse in your life "this is not a judgement of you im just saying it could be something to explore why u feel that way"

It is offensive because I should not have to have an explaination for who I do not find attractive. There is nothing to judge me about.

7/27/2009 2:05:26 PM Would you date someone of anothe race?  
oldhornyme
Kailua, HI

I grew up in a small town in the North and there was a girl of color (is that the right word?) in my senior class at school. She moved in a few houses down and so we became friends. She loved walking thru the trees out back. It was a short cut between our houses and so we decided to camp out one night... at least to 12.. that was my curfew. I don't know who taught whom.. but we really heated ourselves up just my kissing... I must say that her lips were the softest I have ever touched. I ran my tongue over them out of curiosity and we had tongue battles... She also had another pair of lips.. just as juicy and lushish as you ever dreamed of. The 1st time we tried it I was a little quick on the trigger and it landed all over her tummy. She giggled and ran her finger thru it.. White on black... Aaaa. 5 minutes later we did it the normal way... my tummy against her tummy and still slippery from my 1st try.. Ooouuu. Later we did it again. I still remember.

Breast meat is good but the thigh is sweeter...

7/27/2009 2:44:38 PM Would you date someone of anothe race?  
oldhornyme
Kailua, HI

Quote from bottomride:
I did but she had to go back to Japan @ the end of the school year

Lucky guy..
I was stationed in Japan for awhile... all the girls looked 14... (my fantasy age). The guy I replaced was my room mate on base and he was horny and so we only used one bunk that 1st night. He also had a ranch (living in town) and wanted to leave his g/f in good hands.. I told him of my school girl fantasy when he offered to let me stay with her when he left.

I waved him off and 5 min later I had a bag packed heading for the main gate. It was the 1st time I had met her. I knocked... introduced myself and asked if her mother was home. She giggled as she looked at a picture of me in her hand. you ***'s friend.. American.. I japanese.. and she hugged my neck and we tongue kissed. Wait here...
A minute later she returned in a school girl uniform.. pig tails and white knee socks. She spun around.. she had a small round butt and a white thong that hardly covered what was behind it but it was sheer and so I saw the puffy little hairless lips and what looked like a golfers pencil right down the middle..

I was tired every day after being milked by her. I needed to take a day off now and then. She may have been in her 20's (even 30) but her body was still 14. She hung on my arm and I could pick her up that way. Maybe 4'8" and 70 #?

Yes.. there are many colors to pick from so why would anyone vote no...

8/3/2009 2:31:26 AM Would you date someone of anothe race?  
whtbtmpig4bktop
Fort Lauderdale, FL

just look at my screen name i think that says it all. luv those blk men

8/3/2009 2:52:41 PM Would you date someone of anothe race?  

melanie65
Saint Albans, WV

It is offensive because I should not have to have an explaination for who I do not find attractive. There is nothing to judge me about.

I didn't see anyone intimate that you were racist or request your explanation. You chose to give it.

8/3/2009 3:13:09 PM Would you date someone of anothe race?  
wanna_be_loved
Florissant, MO

If this is an issue or a problem to answer the question...then why post anything at all. You are not required to post anything/nothing to any of the threads. Let sleeping dogs lay. (PS do not disturb them)

8/3/2009 7:43:02 PM Would you date someone of anothe race?  
passionsastirin
Over 1,000 Posts (1,686)
Pompano Beach, FL

Quote from melanie65:
I didn't see anyone intimate that you were racist or request your explanation. You chose to give it.

The quote that you responded to, was in response to nocturnal. And he did say that it was not a judgement on me, as if there was anything to judge.

8/3/2009 8:13:40 PM Would you date someone of anothe race?  
anotherluv
Reno, NV

Isn't dating only people outside your race just as prejudice as only dating in your race?

I have dated outside my race. Altough mostly I date white men and women. Just seems to work out that way...

8/4/2009 9:19:15 AM Would you date someone of anothe race?  
passionsastirin
Over 1,000 Posts (1,686)
Pompano Beach, FL

Quote from anotherluv:
Isn't dating only people outside your race just as prejudice as only dating in your race?

I have dated outside my race. Altough mostly I date white men and women. Just seems to work out that way...

I do not think that either one is prejudice. You should only date who you are attracted to. Even within the race that you are attracted to, people have different preferrences. Some prefer them tall. Some prefer them dark haired. Some prefer them very light. And etc.

8/4/2009 8:20:46 PM Would you date someone of anothe race?  
crow2121
Terre Haute, IN

are u kidding? A hot latino is the way to go.

8/5/2009 10:27:58 AM Would you date someone of anothe race?  
panamanianchika
Brentwood, NY

No race doesn't matter I know this next part is gonna sound corny but all that matters is if ur attracted 2 him or her and that the person makes u feel good and confortable.......well ama person that doesn't discremenate

8/5/2009 8:43:43 PM Would you date someone of anothe race?  

marymiso
Vista, CA

if i liked them yes
but i tend to be more attracted to people the same race. but i will not ever count someone out just because they are a different race =]