Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

lucky hookup app

Right after you study ours, we want to hear yours in the comments!! Let s all give the uncomfortable, awkward moments that after produced us cringe new life as ones that now make us laugh, and make us collectively really feel less alone. jacksonville free chat line His grand thought is to now HITCH HIKE across the GW Bridge. Now, after a week of what she calls rekindling, she mentioned she s pondering about what it will imply to be collectively if social distancing remains in location for months or even a year. locanto nueva york When you are swiping on Tinder, it really is pretty superficial — you happen to be not giving men and women a possibility to be an actual human, he stated.

megapersonla

Food is universal and it really is the quickest way to get via anyone s heart. dating redding If they are not interested in you, they are almost certainly not that intriguing in basic. No matter whether you opt for the absolutely free version or a paid subscription, HER offers you possibilities to meet new men and women, attend events, understand about your sexuality and discover buddies or like. m benaughty com aff php If you do that nicely, you will have the foundation for a lifetime of happiness.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
10/1/2008 6:48:28 PM Men in tulsa and surounding areas.  

roglpe
Broken Arrow, OK

depends on the type of friends ur searching for, there are all kinds EVEN GOOD 1s

10/2/2008 6:52:58 AM Men in tulsa and surounding areas.  

makaboy
Stillwater, OK

Aw makaboy I am so sorry to burst that bubble for you. LOL Just kidding

Dang Iv lived here for 20 years and I thought teh world stopped here.Cant leave until kids grad school.I feel so trapped

10/2/2008 4:16:13 PM Men in tulsa and surounding areas.  

singlemomnok
Anadarko, OK

Quote from makaboy:
Dang Iv lived here for 20 years and I thought teh world stopped here.Cant leave until kids grad school.I feel so trapped

Don't feel trapped, you could be stuck in the small town that I am stuck in where the police with guns are scared of the teenagers so they let them do what ever they want and only bother the harmless people who sit on the curb drinking their beer or wine not bothering anyone. Oh and nothing to do here either, we have to travel either north, south or east of us to do anything.

10/2/2008 7:00:08 PM Men in tulsa and surounding areas.  

makaboy
Stillwater, OK

people who sit on the curb drinking their beer or wine not bothering anyone. Oh and nothing to do here either

Sometimes its nice to watch cars rust

10/2/2008 7:11:41 PM Men in tulsa and surounding areas.  

singlemomnok
Anadarko, OK

Quote from makaboy:
Sometimes its nice to watch cars rust

This is true and if you lived in my town that would basically be what you would do.

10/2/2008 7:29:18 PM Men in tulsa and surounding areas.  

makaboy
Stillwater, OK

This is true and if you lived in my town that would basically be what you would do.

Watching dirt grow is another threaler

Never been to Anadarko,I would say I would come to see for myself but Stillwater is so much fun dealing with stupid collage kids.(no offense to anyone)

10/3/2008 12:59:31 PM Men in tulsa and surounding areas.  

sassy0915
Quapaw, OK

Quote from makaboy:
Watching dirt grow is another threaler

Never been to Anadarko,I would say I would come to see for myself but Stillwater is so much fun dealing with stupid collage kids.(no offense to anyone)

Oh, how exciting your towns are singlemom and makaboy....ever been to Quapaw? It's the town that the natives forgot about and obviously pulled up stakes milleniums ago. I have to be careful going in to town, since it is on the border of Kansas, if I sneeze I will miss the scenic route through town, and end up in Baxter Springs, KS. Those 2 seconds are worth the drive down Main Street. I think our claim to fame in OK should be, "The only town that has 'Welcome to Quapaw' and 'Thanks For Visiting' on the same sign."

And college people are not so bad. I swear I have not toilet papered anyone's house, lit their trees on fire, had a beer party until 5:00 a.m. on a Wednesday night, or tried to barbeque someone's cat, no matter what the police report says!

10/3/2008 1:25:30 PM Men in tulsa and surounding areas.  

soonerfan67
Locust Grove, OK

yep, I'm very interested and only about 15 miles from Pryor

10/3/2008 2:22:59 PM Men in tulsa and surounding areas.  

makaboy
Stillwater, OK

Oh, how exciting your towns are singlemom and makaboy....ever been to Quapaw? It's the town that the natives forgot about and obviously pulled up stakes milleniums ago. I have to be careful going in to town, since it is on the border of Kansas, if I sneeze I will miss the scenic route through town, and end up in Baxter Springs, KS. Those 2 seconds are worth the drive down Main Street. I think our claim to fame in OK should be, "The only town that has 'Welcome to Quapaw' and 'Thanks For Visiting' on the same sign."

And college people are not so bad. I swear I have not toilet papered anyone's house, lit their trees on fire, had a beer party until 5:00 a.m. on a Wednesday night, or tried to barbeque someone's cat, no matter what the police report says!

LOL might have to go see the 2 sec town.Never been there but iv seen tyhe oil company

10/3/2008 3:23:30 PM Men in tulsa and surounding areas.  

singlemomnok
Anadarko, OK

LOL sassy. I don't believe I have been to Quapaw but it does sound different and interesting at the same time.

10/3/2008 4:44:16 PM Men in tulsa and surounding areas.  

makaboy
Stillwater, OK

sassy is going to get invaded by all us for a show of the 2 second town

we can see the 2 sec town,drink a 4 sec beer,and take a 5 min bathroom break

Page: 1, 2