Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

random hookup near me

Don t complicate your profile with gleaming and fake information. craigslist plant city personals The possibilities are that your close friends will possibly say good on ya or words to that impact. Not only do you want to be desirable, you frequently want a nicely written profile. firstmet unsubscribe A simple POZ Personals membership is no cost and allows you to see other members profiles, share up to 5 images, and track who has looked at your profile.

megapersonal not working

If you determine to use APIs, CometChat offers a full suite of APIs for in app chat, messaging, voice, and video calling as described in further detail under. pensacola married and looking In truth, it is particularly in these circles, where the girls are hunting for learner earners, that the young ladies are sitting around waiting for a suggestion. Wit & Delight lives exactly where life and style intersect. chels marie onlyfans Make an effort to make the setting appear presentable.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
9/29/2008 6:21:15 PM To All Professional Songwriters  
axplyr
Trussville, AL

Pro. guitarist and Bmi songwriter.Are there any Pro.songwriters on here? Lets Get A group of pro. songwriters together to help each other.Questions,Answers,contacts,help,etc.I am a former touring Southern Rocker and know what it takes to get heard.Come on now,let me have a lot of responce.THX,AXPLYR

9/29/2008 6:25:07 PM To All Professional Songwriters  

tomfreebird
Brownsboro, AL

Axplyr, I'm not a song writer, but my Lady, Kat, is a promotor/photographer in So. Cal. she has numerous contacts in the music industry out there. I'm sure she would like to be a part of a group like this. She will see this sometime tonight, so stay tuned. Sounds like a great idea Axplyr.

[Edited 9/29/2008 6:25:29 PM]

9/29/2008 6:50:58 PM To All Professional Songwriters  

coppermare
Grady, AL

No, but I like to write, and have had an idea in my head for a long time about a rebuttal or answer, whatever to an old song. Country is taking a very wide swing nowadays from it's traditional roots. I think there are some that like it and ready, and some that think there is no true country any longer.

9/30/2008 11:32:35 AM To All Professional Songwriters  

crimsoncruiser
Huntsville, AL

Professional Songwriters?
Well, yeah...I'm one of those.
You can hear some of my drivel on my profile page

9/30/2008 11:46:01 AM To All Professional Songwriters  

tomfreebird
Brownsboro, AL

By the Way, Crimson is the Featured artist, on Kat's web site for the month of October.

10/1/2008 7:09:18 AM To All Professional Songwriters  

crimsoncruiser
Huntsville, AL

I just checked it out this morning, Tom.
Felt like I'd won a Grammy or something.

Here's the link
www.eleypromotional.com

[Edited 10/1/2008 7:10:58 AM]

10/1/2008 8:05:34 AM To All Professional Songwriters  

heathepwatyawho
Cullman, AL

Way to go Tom. I just listened to it myself.

10/1/2008 9:43:18 AM To All Professional Songwriters  

joy617
Pisgah, AL

Tom,
I enjoyed your music and songs!
Did you write the song, "Because of you"?
It is really good!
Jan

10/1/2008 9:53:11 AM To All Professional Songwriters  

tomfreebird
Brownsboro, AL

Crimson Tom, your tallent deserved to be high lighted. Kat, Thanks for sharing another brother with others.

10/1/2008 11:11:13 AM To All Professional Songwriters  

crimsoncruiser
Huntsville, AL

Thanks y'all
Yeah Jan, Because of You is one of my originals.
Glad you enjoyed it

10/1/2008 12:21:07 PM To All Professional Songwriters  

crazygroupie
Murrieta, CA

Quote from tomfreebird:
Crimson Tom, your tallent deserved to be high lighted. Kat, Thanks for sharing another brother with others.

The whole world needs to know of Crimson Tom's incredible talent. The hotel video jam didn't do him justice!

10/2/2008 3:54:57 PM To All Professional Songwriters  

tomfreebird
Brownsboro, AL

But, I liked the Hotel Jam, Strwberry was'nt it

10/2/2008 4:09:08 PM To All Professional Songwriters  

crazygroupie
Murrieta, CA

Hey Freebird....once the "Crimson Two" add music to your lyrics we can set up some studio time. Are you dusting off your spoons?

10/3/2008 3:10:54 PM To All Professional Songwriters  

tomfreebird
Brownsboro, AL

They are dusted and have a fine polish, still writing though.

10/4/2008 10:43:25 AM To All Professional Songwriters  

music4two
Huntsville, AL

If you'd like a flute player for demos, or to play a set during a gig, let me know! crazygroupie, crimsoncruiser, tomfreebird, and musicnmore have heard me play.

Page: 1, 2