Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

sites like megapersonals

I m single and nevertheless looking like to uncover a forum for dating persons that want some thing more true. big island singles Btw, we didn t hook up, he was a really good guy and not that sort of 1 evening stand. com and verify out ‘stories for the funniest dating tales from the final year. gay games reddit Producing progress on this could assistance us develop the neighborhood in the lengthy run.

personal mega

OKCupid is the woke dating app geared towards socially conscious millennials. cape coral dating Create a username that you have not applied on any other accounts. Folks share messages they ve received from Very entitled folks at Christmas Incel stands for involuntary celibate and is a term used by a particular group of males who blame their inability to type relationships and have sex on girls. bumble apk old version He is still the similar kind, thoughtful, honest, and loyal man I met that day.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
10/3/2008 11:07:41 AM Question for the men on DH??  

rc_girl
Yakima, WA

Quote from rach08:
cum-dumpsters?? just because girls have FRIENDS doesnt mean shes gonna hook up with EVERY single one of them!!!!! ugh what is it with guys and none trust honestly?!

girls are soooo wrongly percived in the world today its not even funny more woman then you think are looking to settle down, but they are actually keeping their options open and there is ABSOLUTLY nothing wrong with that

i think u should rethink ur ideals on women a littlebit there nibble...

That is so true!! We all need friends !!

10/3/2008 1:21:29 PM Question for the men on DH??  

kennylingus
Windom, MN

Quote from rach08:
cum-dumpsters?? just because girls have FRIENDS doesnt mean shes gonna hook up with EVERY single one of them!!!!! ugh what is it with guys and none trust honestly?!

girls are soooo wrongly percived in the world today its not even funny more woman then you think are looking to settle down, but they are actually keeping their options open and there is ABSOLUTLY nothing wrong with that

Just like with the men, there are those women out there who think its their job in life to destroy or just use men. Some of us learn to get over it and move on. Some never do. Try not to hold it against the whole gender because of a few basket cases.

10/3/2008 1:41:12 PM Question for the men on DH??  

rach08
Lakeville, MN

Quote from kennylingus:
Just like with the men, there are those women out there who think its their job in life to destroy or just use men. Some of us learn to get over it and move on. Some never do. Try not to hold it against the whole gender because of a few basket cases.

dont worry i wasnt i kno theres a select few gold diggers n such out there but w/e his choice of words makes me think that there is NO reason he deserves anyone until he changes his perspective on woman or most woman... maybe they want the ppl with pictures on their favs??? (he doesnt have a picture)
peaceee
-Rach

10/7/2008 6:03:59 AM Question for the men on DH??  
nibblediver
Monticello, MN

Quote from rach08:

True. It doesn't mean they're going to "Hook up with them."

But what you clearly didn't identify with was the out-right pretentiousness emitting from 'some' of the female members on this site. However in this case 'some' equals a lot.

Do a search on women over 38 and tell me it isn't so.

[Edited 10/7/2008 6:05:52 AM]

10/7/2008 6:38:04 AM Question for the men on DH??  

chuck43063
Saint Paul, MN

The way I see it is you either #1 Deal with it, #2 Get over it, Or#3 Move on.
You can't ever expect anyone gal or guy to change. So them are your options.

10/7/2008 10:04:04 AM Question for the men on DH??  

frznterp
Saint Paul, MN

Quote from chuck43063:
The way I see it is you either #1 Deal with it, #2 Get over it, Or#3 Move on.
You can't ever expect anyone gal or guy to change. So them are your options.

Amen! Holy monkees! Enough with the b*tching by the men and women on this site! .

10/7/2008 10:56:55 AM Question for the men on DH??  

trained39
Claremont, MN

One day I know I will find the right woman myself and if it takes till im 60 so be it.

But yes, we r here to notice and get noticed and if there are no responses from the women we write too, all i can say is "HER LOSS"

10/7/2008 1:16:59 PM Question for the men on DH??  

iamcaddy
Elk River, MN

I'll just put it out there, I'm not good enough! LOL

10/7/2008 4:08:18 PM Question for the men on DH??  
mnlakesgirl
Pelican Rapids, MN

I myself just look for one woman. Yet I am not good enough for anybody here. Hope to hear your responces? I am curious to know.

*** maybe you should change your profile -- it says you are just looking for friends!

10/7/2008 6:51:04 PM Question for the men on DH??  

gerbear
Minneapolis, MN

Well friends do last longer & they are have friends
So you may never knowjust one of them maybe the one your looking for

10/8/2008 3:30:00 PM Question for the men on DH??  

soo27
Minneapolis, MN

frznterp--I agree!! No more biitchin! PLEASE!
If people don't respond to you, oh well. You don't know 'em anyway. Their loss.
& iamcandy, lol. Good honesty, breath of fresh air....lmao

Page: 1, 2