Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skip the games

Join the forum to check out the posts and add your voice. dating in midlothian va as I stated in my initial post I have pulled the plug on web dating. Properly, statistics show that seniors are additional most likely to fall prey to scams. usasexguide chattanooga We have no tolerance for scammers, spammers and solicitors.

discreet hookup sites

Occasionally, what is going on in the loved ones can have a huge effect on the relationship, says Paul. gay men austin Additionally, the complete procedure of meeting somebody new is so much more quickly by comparison. It might seem rather invasive, but it aids the internet site match you with people today in your location and support you narrow down criteria in member searches. how easy is it to get laid in ibiza I have thought about guardian soulmates but I consider it might give the wrong impression of me.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
10/1/2008 4:39:50 PM New and Wondering  
kypearlsnlace
Roundhill, KY

Hello!
I am new to all this and am wondering if I am welcome to join this group. I have been married to 2 Viet Nam Vets, first one died in an accident, second died recently of service connected disablity (orange). Currently have claim in with the VA and fighting them with everything I can. Love my vets with all my heart.

10/1/2008 5:32:50 PM New and Wondering  

tiredlogger
Booneville, MS

perl welcome all vets and families are welcome here

10/1/2008 6:24:54 PM New and Wondering  

shootercva41
Mooresville, IN

yes pearl, you are welcome here.

10/1/2008 6:31:00 PM New and Wondering  
kypearlsnlace
Roundhill, KY

Thanks Tiredlogger, nice to meet you!

10/1/2008 6:31:48 PM New and Wondering  
kypearlsnlace
Roundhill, KY

Thanks shooter nice to meet you as well

10/1/2008 6:55:48 PM New and Wondering  

paken
Bonneau, SC

pearl,welcome to the group.yu will find great friends here.

10/1/2008 7:16:05 PM New and Wondering  

th6231
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

Of course you are welcome with open arms and all the support we can muster for you. Sorry for your losses, you are a member of a huge extended family--we all have given something or lost someone---you are now another member of this family. You always were--it has taken until now to realize it.

10/1/2008 7:59:21 PM New and Wondering  
kypearlsnlace
Roundhill, KY

Thank you for the welcome Paken and th6231.
Just to tell you a little about myself, I am a retired law Enforcement Chaplain, I assisted officers at crime scenes with victims and their families. I am a Critical Incident Stress debreifer who specialized in PTSD, and have held alot of discussion groups for Vets and their families. I look forward to having all of you for my new friends.

10/1/2008 8:09:21 PM New and Wondering  

bikerangel3
Pittsburgh, PA

Hi Pearl , Good to have another Lady here !!! You are most Welcome Here as I guess you can see ! Come on over to the Swamp 2.5 for a cup of coffee sometime. Looking forward to your imput also ! My brother was USMC Fallen Vietnam and I have many friends from that time also . Once again WELCOME PGR NY Bikerangel3

10/1/2008 8:17:17 PM New and Wondering  
kypearlsnlace
Roundhill, KY

Thanks Bikerangel very nice to meet you!

10/1/2008 8:18:38 PM New and Wondering  

th6231
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

I have been a Firefighter for 35 years--PTSD and debriefings are relatively new to us--but much appreciated since the newer and younger employees never had much experience at losses and what they can see at work. 35 years ago it was all ex-military coming on the job--the sights were nothing new to us. Now we have an incident and we can see in their eyes that they never saw it before. So counselors are a welcome addition to our program. I can think of 3 incidents that resulted in men leaving the job over what they encountered--a child death that was during an extended rescue operation--and we lost a deputy chief in a propane explosion--and a 21 year old rookie in a housefire collapse scenario. Some of the people could not return to work. It never is easy to absorb the misfortunes of the people we serve---or see what can happen to people. And it is OK to admit to having limitations. I do know that we appreciate the teams that come out to help us...and to guide us all after a bad call. Thank you.

10/1/2008 8:28:14 PM New and Wondering  

vet61
Farmington, IL

Of course you are welcome here!

10/1/2008 9:12:24 PM New and Wondering  
kypearlsnlace
Roundhill, KY

Howdy Vet61!

10/1/2008 11:50:59 PM New and Wondering  

eagleeyes7
Fort Myers, FL

Welcome Lady, and if you will check out my thread on Agent Orange, on page two or three now (check the bottom of this groups pages), you will find some info on agent orange, and also, check my recent post on all of the sites that deal with Veterans' issues at this site: www.vawatchdog.org .

They have the information that you need to file a claim, and the attorneys who will represent you, if necessary.

Glad to have you aboard with us.

Semper Fi~

Eagle

10/2/2008 10:44:11 AM New and Wondering  
kypearlsnlace
Roundhill, KY

Thanks for the welcome and the info eagleyes7!

Page: 1, 2