Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubratings

Right after all, if your date hasn t seen your favourite show you can suggest a second date exactly where you watch a couple of episodes with a superior bottle of wine. gay hookup salt lake city This is yet a different way to complement somebody. Consumer Encounter Experiences change the globe. skipthegames wichita falls This query will not only bring a smile on their face but will also boost their ego.

casual hookups app review

Yes, lots of prompts to ask you upgrade to the premium user member. single women in san antonio My bedroom is at the back, through the living space that door is also closed. Six months later, I booked an additional trip to the US to assist Nicole move to New York. www camsoda c And regardless of what you ask, probabilities are, during the course of action you ll be surprised to understand one thing new.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

9/21/2007 6:10:55 AM 'Minuteman' Grandmother Draws Criticism  

imtrublu
Rialto, CA

http://dailynews.att.net/cgi-bin/news?e=pri&dt=070921&cat=us&st=usd8rpglq00&src=ap

“KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) - When the mayor named a 73-year-old grandmother to the city's park board _ which considers issues like off-leash dog areas and outdoor party permits _ the move might have gone largely unnoticed.
But Frances B. Semler's appointment could now cost the city millions of dollars because she is a member of the Minuteman Civil Defense Corps, a group that advocates vigilante patrolling of the Mexican border and reports illegal immigrants to authorities.
Her membership has drawn sharp criticism from the National Council of La Raza, the nation's largest Hispanic advocacy group, and the NAACP.

"We see the Minutemen as an extremist group that espouses hate and vigilanteism and some violence," said Janet Murguia, president of NCLR. "A member of such a group, no matter how upstanding in other ways, should have no place representing Kansas City."

Semler, who said she will not resign, calls the threats from the civil rights groups "the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard." She said she joined the Minutemen because of the government's failure to enforce immigration laws.

When Semler's appointment first drew attention, Mayor Mark Funkhouser turned down her offer to resign. He then said he would continue to support her, even if it meant losing the two conventions and any other events.
"I am a member of the NAACP, and I've been a longtime supporter of civil rights and diversity," Funkhouser said in an e-mail to The Associated Press. The five-member parks board that includes Semler also has two black members and a Hispanic president.”
So La Raza and the NAACP are showing their racist intolerance again. Again, their views are the only ones they will tolerate. No rights for anyone who doesn’t hold the same views, so they are starting their crap in this town as well. This is a perfect example of the double standards these racist groups employ.
At least this town isn’t bowing down to the same BS bullying tactics that are being used regarding the “Jena 6”. Hope the Minutemen have a wonderful convention there. I would certainly support them over either of these other groups.

9/22/2007 8:16:05 AM 'Minuteman' Grandmother Draws Criticism  

wildgypsy
Bellevue, WA

RFLMAO must be getting seriously desperate if they have to stoop so low, and are this intimidated by an old lady who deals with dog parks. Seriously insecure. Oh well, their racism is getting so rampant by now it is ridiculous.

Go Minutemen!!!!!!!!!!!

9/22/2007 8:36:50 AM 'Minuteman' Grandmother Draws Criticism  

knightnyte2
Spring, TX

its a very sad day when illegal immigrants can't take their dogs out to the park. poor dogs do not know they are illegals too. i guess the illegals are having their civil rights violated because their pets can take a crap in public.

when are these militant groups going to be shown just how silly their bullying tactics are just that.. silly. Or, is it the fear that once the 73 yo's get a foothold in city politics, the end is in sight for the illegals to be shipped back across the border???

9/22/2007 3:37:47 PM 'Minuteman' Grandmother Draws Criticism  

starlightnight
Lebanon, KY

I would be critical of anyone who is a member of group that advocates extralegal action against other people who commit extralegal action. Vigilantism seems counterproductive to me.

9/22/2007 3:40:03 PM 'Minuteman' Grandmother Draws Criticism  

chinatown_girl
Oyster Bay, NY

9/23/2007 6:21:01 AM 'Minuteman' Grandmother Draws Criticism  

jcsx
Bellevue, WA

starlight, which side are you talking about? The granny who patrols dog parks or the nuts that want to deny her civil rights? If they can belong to their nutsoid group, why can't she? Of the three organizations, I would back the minutemen over the racists.

9/27/2007 7:33:48 AM 'Minuteman' Grandmother Draws Criticism  

wildgypsy
Bellevue, WA

I just wish the Minutemen were allowed to do their thing. If the authorities can't handle the tidal wave of criminals, they should accept help where ever they can get it.

9/27/2007 8:06:52 AM 'Minuteman' Grandmother Draws Criticism  

photographerny
Camp Pendleton, CA

i would be critical of any group that views US laws as merely inconvenience, oh wait thats La razas charter isnt it?

9/28/2007 10:03:15 PM 'Minuteman' Grandmother Draws Criticism  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

Come on Photo they showed that old woman, she is soo old she can't hardly talk enough words to make a sentence. I am really scared.

9/28/2007 10:14:42 PM 'Minuteman' Grandmother Draws Criticism  

chinatown_girl
Oyster Bay, NY

i dont think people r worried about what she can phyically do at her age (although old people have been known to shoot and kill too) i think the concern is with her beliefs and how they will be carried out as an elected official.

9/29/2007 7:56:28 AM 'Minuteman' Grandmother Draws Criticism  

jcsx
Bellevue, WA

What are they afraid of? Her turning in all the illegally immigrating dogs?

9/30/2007 6:45:59 AM 'Minuteman' Grandmother Draws Criticism  

wildgypsy
Bellevue, WA

Give it time. They will come up with some incredibly paranoid justification for this stupidity.

10/1/2007 6:20:42 AM 'Minuteman' Grandmother Draws Criticism  

imtrublu
Rialto, CA

I got one. She will discriminate against the chihuahuahs LOL