Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

gay hookup apps free

You can send and get tons of messages with out paying anything. west michigan dating sites Recognizing how to meticulously inject them into conversations can be the difference in between obtaining a date and having unmatched instantaneously. Alternatively, they generally lead to a dead finish, which is the last point you will need. little rock rub ratings Technologies makes it possible for us to surpass the barrier of social inhibitions.

www megapersonals

Like a lot of men and women, when the COVID 19 pandemic hit final spring, Megan, 39, was bummed she had to cancel her upcoming getaway plans abroad. dating websites vancouver bc Based on their answer, you ve also got excellent banter to go off of afterward. Right here are the top 60 so you will under no circumstances have to talk about rain in the forecast once again. 90's bumble ball Zoosk offers totally free and paid memberships, and a spend as you go system using Zoosk Coins .

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
10/3/2008 4:12:50 PM have you ever felt down in the dumps and nobody liked you.?  

doll121
Middleport, OH

i have.

10/3/2008 4:15:30 PM have you ever felt down in the dumps and nobody liked you.?  

onelastchance79
Mountain City, TN

I quite honestly feel that way right now.....I mean i know I have a few friends on here, but today I just have been crying all day long. Lots of things going on, nothing I can control. I miss someone terribly. I am sick. Today SUCKS

10/3/2008 4:18:11 PM have you ever felt down in the dumps and nobody liked you.?  

doll121
Middleport, OH

Last Chance i have cried for two days. nothing has went right for me. i have my friends on here and i am here alot. i have a kitten who is very sick and i cannot get him to vet. until tomorrow. i know what you are saying.

10/3/2008 4:19:12 PM have you ever felt down in the dumps and nobody liked you.?  

kfab1023
Jacksonville, FL

I think we all do from time to time I have. Just got to pick yourself up smile and go on last you have mail hunawwww doll it will work out

[Edited 10/3/2008 4:19:51 PM]

10/3/2008 4:19:50 PM have you ever felt down in the dumps and nobody liked you.?  
goofyblonde
Albemarle, NC

Sometimes I feel that way in real life. (doll)

[Edited 10/3/2008 4:20:11 PM]

10/3/2008 4:23:37 PM have you ever felt down in the dumps and nobody liked you.?  

doll121
Middleport, OH

thanks ladies as you are very nice.

10/3/2008 4:26:06 PM have you ever felt down in the dumps and nobody liked you.?  

italianlady05
Omaha, NE

well i think it's pretty normal to have those feelings now and then...usually hit ya when somethings broke, YOUR broke, pet is ill, phone doesn't ring...ya just gotta take a hot shower or walk or something and force a smile and go on...there's always tomorrow!

10/3/2008 4:26:11 PM have you ever felt down in the dumps and nobody liked you.?  

onelastchance79
Mountain City, TN

Doll, I know you think that I have a mouth sometimes (like that one time me and stalky was saying stuff to each other in a thread and you thought we were bashing each other but we were just messin) but honestly, everything will be alright. I know it will. I just get down sometimes, which is exactly why I came back so I could talk to my friends about it.

10/3/2008 4:32:39 PM have you ever felt down in the dumps and nobody liked you.?  

definitely_ltr
Stroudsburg, PA

Quite often!!

Especially when things aren't going right and everything seems to be falling apart around you!

10/3/2008 4:33:00 PM have you ever felt down in the dumps and nobody liked you.?  

hun_rock
Preston, ID

I do on DH...
In real no...

10/3/2008 4:33:43 PM have you ever felt down in the dumps and nobody liked you.?  

soulcrazy
San Clemente, CA

I am just 10 digits away Ltr! Try dialing them once in a while!

10/3/2008 4:34:20 PM have you ever felt down in the dumps and nobody liked you.?  

xlibra75x
Gateway, AR

I feel like that all the time, but I never gave a shit.

10/3/2008 4:34:53 PM have you ever felt down in the dumps and nobody liked you.?  

soulcrazy
San Clemente, CA

That goes for you too Jason!

10/3/2008 4:36:15 PM have you ever felt down in the dumps and nobody liked you.?  

xlibra75x
Gateway, AR

What 10 digits, Lisa?

10/3/2008 4:37:37 PM have you ever felt down in the dumps and nobody liked you.?  

the_infamous1
Dacula, GA

no i don't ever feel like that . I KNOW most people don't like me but i don't let it get me down because I LOVE ME

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6