Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www megahookup com login

It is the biggest community exactly where persons of South Asia, North India & all big Indian regions come up & enjoy offline or on the web dating. online dating maine He s never ever been comfortable with chatting up an desirable woman at a pub or a cafe, or even a gathering with mutual close friends. Online dating and dating apps are now 1 of the most preferred techniques to meet a new partner and there are additional than 1,400 web sites in the UK alone, catering for men and women from all walks of life and interests. locanto chicago il It has been recognized to foster a ton of effective relationships.

skipthegames sex

It can transform the nature of the conversation from a thing clinical and boring, to 1 that s a lot far more individual. dubois pa dating Customers will locate it fairly easy to navigate their way by means of this web site. But then tinder is geared towards fwb so it is not for you. adultlook oceanside We went for a pizza and it was as if we had identified each other our complete lives.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

12/27/2008 2:56:58 PM Any single successful women finding it hard to find a man because of y  
badboy0007
West Palm Beach, FL

I don't think you should stay single because you're intelligent and successful. Please forgive me for asking this silly question... What kind of men have you attracted to yourself? I think it might something else that prevent you from having a good professional male. Me personally I love professional, attractif and successful woman. I think you should double check the circle of men you hooked up to. (this is just my idea you don't have to accept it.) GOOD LUCK PRINCESS! from a professional man who cares.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

12/27/2008 5:50:09 PM Any single successful women finding it hard to find a man because of y  
tempests68
Tenino, WA

randel

yes i have learned that these men are insecure and all of you who have said as much were right. looking back on these situations, im glad they didnt work!

thanks bad boy. im not trying to stay single!! most of the men i meet are in the same profession as me. gues thats where im hitting my brick wall?? its tough to meet some one out side this profession. guess im gonna stop looking and just see what happens!! ya know one day at a time. some times it seems you never find what your looking for until you stop looking for it?? i dont know if that makes sense to most people but it sometimes seems to be the way it goes!!

best wishes to all

12/28/2008 7:52:31 AM Any single successful women finding it hard to find a man because of y  
lrakus
Charleston, SC

My guess is that we are not here to meet the love of our lived but entertain ourselves as we move along in the sea of the living.

I am sure that a majority of us have self esteem issues.(naturally i do) This site helps us see them and of course some may conquer.

I am confident that most of us want to be independant while feeling connected in some way.

Personally, I am like the rest of you. My love will encourage growth not stagnation, experience and not same ole, kindness and not anger, patience and not frustration, exchanging and not dominating.

These are just a few thing that togetherness will bring.

Togetherness? Theres a concept that some may want to consider. I do. I remain open. I remain optomistic. I remain available for the connection that is to be. It may not be here, it may be here, I may not know when but I know it will. Feel me? Feel yourself?

I call it being human.

12/31/2008 2:33:18 PM Any single successful women finding it hard to find a man because of y  
tempests68
Tenino, WA

Irakus

that was such a great post!! i read it and my first response was, wow, thats really cool!!! i wish you all the best in life!!

12/31/2008 3:01:11 PM Any single successful women finding it hard to find a man because of y  
rebecca11
Mount Morris, MI

Quote from tempests68:
i have had 2 different men tell me i am to intimidating. i am doing great with my business. i am independant. attractive and intelligent.
i have been told i am unapproachable because of these qualities. i think thats bull shit.

why do i have to be alone because i am doing well?

Wow, that is a mouth full. Let me know if you get an answer on this, I am lost.

1/1/2009 7:24:01 AM Any single successful women finding it hard to find a man because of y  
paleojeep
Lexington, KY

Stupid..

that is about all I can come up with.

Well it could be that these guys are intimidated beacasue they have no goals in life. Or they do not know how to reach thouse goals.

I think that most guys want a dumb woman, so that guy can control her, not so much as a robot, but keep her in check maybe.

It could be that tthese guys are just does not have much of a brain thereself.
Dumb jocks as a lack of better word for them..

Myself I like a woman with a mind, one that is independant as I do not wnat to be with someone that is with me out of need rather then want. But an intelligent woman is a big turn on for me, well as long as we have things in common to talk about.

A intelligent woman that is a doctor, laywer, buisness lady ect. Yea I would be lost and could not talk to them about anything but the weather....

So maybe its just that, nothing in common, so the guys are scared away.

My opinion..nothing esle...

1/3/2009 5:51:24 AM Any single successful women finding it hard to find a man because of y  
luvdeb
Richmond, KY

I too have had this problem. While not wealthy by any means, I am and have been supporting myself and my daughter for a very long time. I have an ideal career, great personality, am kind, tender hearted and not bad looking.

Not sure if men are intimidated by these qualities but it doesn't seem to help in finding someone.

1/4/2009 4:27:23 AM Any single successful women finding it hard to find a man because of y  

cowboy10000
Columbus, GA

Hi all

I am a very successful person myself and I expect and support everyone in their drive to become successful in whatever they do, Anyone that is intimidated by success of others has some soort of complex or misunderstanding. It takes hard work, dedication to purpose and surounding yourself with the right support. The best love, you can receive is from a person that is independent and not financially bound. Anyone lucky enough to find love true love from a successful woman should cherish the attention, and be proud of their success.

1/4/2009 7:17:28 PM Any single successful women finding it hard to find a man because of y  
ptercar96
Winder, GA

most people are afraid of a successful woman 1st thing they think is bit%%, be very proud of your success. it goes to show you are not afraid to put it all out there.sucess is not handed out in business, it is earned, i know i spent hours upon hours in mine,and still do,
they say it's lonely at the top i guess there is some truth to that. i can look in the mirror and know i done well. in my line of work woman do fairly well. business is business, some have trouble separtating the two. i think that is my biggest fault i am always looking for a extra lead or assoc.for me engaging aconversation without trying to sell my servives is almost toooo much.it's all in the programing i think.

1/4/2009 7:34:04 PM Any single successful women finding it hard to find a man because of y  
ptercar96
Winder, GA

Quote from great2have:
1eveningstar

Amen to that!!!! When a woman is confident and shows it confidently and not boastfully, men tend to feel intimidated and perhaps view it as unlady-like. And when a woman lacks confidence, men consider it as an unattractive attribute. Do you MEN know what you really want?
not a clue

1/6/2009 10:30:57 PM Any single successful women finding it hard to find a man because of y  

mrtorres
Stockton, CA

Well I didn't find it hard to approach you darlin.
I even sent you a messege, that you still haven't replied to,, I guess your not intrested in me.
But anyways don't worry about it it's cool.
But please don't think or feel you have to be alone just because your successful I understand you have to be picky when it comes to who you want to be with. If your finding it hard dating men because of your success then it's because some men are put off by it. So this is what you can do about it, I know it may be hard because you are proud of your success, don't showoff to the man that you are dating or wanting to date that you are. Do you understand what I mean? I hope you do and if not what i mean is leave your business success out of your starting up a relationship or dating. And just be proud of the fact that you are successful ok.
Hope this helps you darlin.

1/8/2009 1:23:48 PM Any single successful women finding it hard to find a man because of y  

winstonian
Middletown, CT

You let you know that my mom is a independent woman for many years of her life.She has gone back to school for a second master degree,A master public health degree. She has had her own business before & also volunteers in a lot of different organizations.I'll follow her examples.

1/10/2009 10:02:44 AM Any single successful women finding it hard to find a man because of y  
tempests68
Tenino, WA

Quote from winstonian:
You let you know that my mom is a independent woman for many years of her life.She has gone back to school for a second master degree,A master public health degree. She has had her own business before & also volunteers in a lot of different organizations.I'll follow her examples.

thats great to hear your mom was a good roll model!!! being a mom that is good to hear. i wish you all the best in ALL your endevors!!

1/17/2009 11:53:01 AM Any single successful women finding it hard to find a man because of y  
dakupa11
Tracy, CA

It all depends on the man. I would love a woman who is doing something with her life. I find it sexy to see a woman stand up for yourself and not let people walk all over her. I am not going to settle for n e thing less in my life. I want the complete package you could say. A dream come true is a woman who knows what she wants and goes after it. I wish more women could be this way. I am not sure why some men are this way, but it could be because they are not doing anything in life. That maybe that mans is a failure. If a man isn't able to accept you I think that he doesn't deserve you. Please ladies do not try to change yourself find someone who will cherish you everyday.

1/19/2009 2:11:34 PM Any single successful women finding it hard to find a man because of y  

doreen1111
Over 2,000 Posts (2,465)
Brenham, TX

Ditto! My brother and law and I were talking one day and he said, " Doreen, you're a great person but you're probably going to be alone for a while." I said why? He said, "because you're very intimidating to men .... most men want a woman they can take care of ... not one that does better than they do ... they don't know what to do with you... I said why wouldn't I be considered an asset? He said, in some ways you would, but mostly you're just intimidating... sucks ....

1/19/2009 6:45:52 PM Any single successful women finding it hard to find a man because of y  
theothergman
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,079)
Michigan, ND

Doreen, any guy that would be intimidated by you isn't worth your time or effort anyway. I know what your brother is talking about, I've seen it a number of times.

2/2/2009 4:40:44 PM Any single successful women finding it hard to find a man because of y  

mypal42
Hamilton, OH

Alot of men don't like that I'm an electrician. Something I think to do with doing a job that mostly men hold. I can get the attention of a man, then the conversation goes into what you do for a living, I may even get a date, then they find out and run for the hills.

2/3/2009 10:40:25 AM Any single successful women finding it hard to find a man because of y  

wwilson
Austin, TX

"i have had 2 different men tell me i am to intimidating."

You are dating the wrong men then. You need to find someone that is sure enough of themselves and emotionally mature enough that they are not intimidated by your success.

I have some women tell me that some men also find intelligent women intimidating too. I never understood that, smart women are a real turn on for me. Women who cannot hold an intelligent conversation is a turn off.
Having a good intelligent conversation is important IMHO.

2/7/2009 7:41:08 AM Any single successful women finding it hard to find a man because of y  
mustlovekat
Over 2,000 Posts (2,277)
Leander, TX

My dilema is this....I have to chose between my job or my personal life, because as soon as the guy finds out what I do for a living, he bolts in the other direction. No, I'm not a pole dancer. My career takes me away from home for extended periods of time, and I have found that most men don't want to date someone that's gone alot. So basically that means that I have lowered my expectations. I don't expect to meet anyone but if I do and he is willing to stick around and deal with my work schedule, then that's great. It's the big picture that the guy just doesn't see with me. So much opportunity here, but it's gone unnoticed!!

2/10/2009 7:53:10 AM Any single successful women finding it hard to find a man because of y  
tater066
Wichita, KS

Quote from tempests68:
i 've heard of the rescue syndrome too... i guess there is something to it!

I don't know if "Rescue Syndrome" is really the most accurate way to state what's going on. Men and Women have evolved (in the past) with different roles. Men typically were the hunters who brought home the meat, and women typically were the gatherers who would, for the sake of survival, look for qualities in a man such as his ability to provide. These roles by and large haven't changed that much just replacing money for meat. Men up until very recently (1950's and 60'S) made the lion's share of the money in the house hold. Women today however can and do exceed their male counterparts financially on a regular basis. The men you are meeting ... in my opinion ... aren't so much insecure about themselves so much or intimidated by you, I think more so they are unfamiliar about how to interact with someone who WANT'S their company ... not NEEDS it. To some men you are not just beautiful and smart ... ... ... You are competition for the kill and they do what comes natural to them. Ok .. yes and some men I suppose I have to admit are just a**holes. One person wrote that you have to realize that you are on a "FREE" dating site and take that into consideration. That’s a load of crap!!! I've got (read had) a profile on a "Premium" dating site and found that it too can be a vending machine for idiots. There are those of us who aren’t intimidated by a woman who makes more than we do, or dating a woman who is confident in themselves. I'm not after anyone’s money and don't need rescued emotionally or financially. Look beyond a mans insecurities sometime and you might see a man that just has never dealt with the reality of a strong woman. He may be a very good person on the inside just looking for a little guidance. Some .. (MOST) of us men suck at picking up on subtle hints. Point out how you feel and ask direct questions if feel you are intimidating a man you might be interested in.

You don't have to be alone. There are those out there who want to be with you ... they've just never learned how to.

-Dan

2/10/2009 8:23:06 AM Any single successful women finding it hard to find a man because of y  
mustlovekat
Over 2,000 Posts (2,277)
Leander, TX

Very well put Tater!

2/11/2009 5:33:01 PM Any single successful women finding it hard to find a man because of y  
calli_in_durham
Durham, NC

yes. It can be like an unspoken competition. I don't like that. I don't want to compete. I just want to be free to be me. That includes doing well at work. I once had a man comment on my jewelry. He said "what can a man offer you if you can do this by yourself?" I shouldn't have to wait until I get a man before I wear nice jewelry, buy a house, take a nice vacation, etc. It's not all about money either.

2/12/2009 6:20:22 PM Any single successful women finding it hard to find a man because of y  

harley9482
Over 1,000 Posts (1,693)
Fort Wayne, IN

Quote from tempests68:
i have had 2 different men tell me i am to intimidating. i am doing great with my business. i am independant. attractive and intelligent.
i have been told i am unapproachable because of these qualities. i think thats bull shit.

Most guys want to be the dominant or provider, and a number of "successful and professional" women get the figurative "Big head" about themselves, and expect royal treatment and stuff.

2/15/2009 8:33:48 AM Any single successful women finding it hard to find a man because of y  

mrosculation
Denton, TX

It appears that you are attracting or getting involved with the wrong type of guy. Your entrepreneurial skills that have made you successful are going to be intimidating to some who have very low self esteem which and probably will lead to other relationalship issues as time goes by. the right type of guy should celebrate your success, not be intimidated by it. a really smart guy would want every detail of what and how you do it so he could learn from you. One of the greatest highs is that which comes from your creative and sometimes stick-to-it-attitude that will always separate you from those who are not willing to pay their dues. don't be concerned about those who feel intimidated. the right guy will find your confidence so attractive he will be putty in your hands.
Start associating and reaching out for like minded people and you will have better results. Good Luck from mr. bill with - "another comment on affairs of the heart"

2/15/2009 8:36:59 AM Any single successful women finding it hard to find a man because of y  
mustlovekat
Over 2,000 Posts (2,277)
Leander, TX

Quote from mrosculation:
It appears that you are attracting or getting involved with the wrong type of guy. Your entrepreneurial skills that have made you successful are going to be intimidating to some who have very low self esteem which and probably will lead to other relationalship issues as time goes by. the right type of guy should celebrate your success, not be intimidated by it. a really smart guy would want every detail of what and how you do it so he could learn from you. One of the greatest highs is that which comes from your creative and sometimes stick-to-it-attitude that will always separate you from those who are not willing to pay their dues. don't be concerned about those who feel intimidated. the right guy will find your confidence so attractive he will be putty in your hands.
Start associating and reaching out for like minded people and you will have better results. Good Luck from mr. bill with - "another comment on affairs of the heart"

Very well put. I totally agree with this statement and find it to be true. Smart guy, that Mr. Bill!

2/15/2009 6:49:35 PM Any single successful women finding it hard to find a man because of y  

jacquiec8
Pomona, NY

"One person wrote that you have to realize that you are on a "FREE" dating site and take that into consideration. That’s a load of crap!!! I've got (read had) a profile on a "Premium" dating site and found that it too can be a vending machine for idiots."

This brought to mind the time I paid thousands to join a dating service. . . and was "matched" with a bus diver and a cop (all cops hate me due to my line of work, without exception). The professional man that was supposedly a match, as well, was pompous and insincere. Why spend thousands of dollars to go to a matchmaker and then blow it off? Worst of all, I learned that I was charged DOUBLE for that service compared to men!

So to all my fellow female professional singles out there: be happy that you are self supporting, secure in yourselves, and can choose a man because you want him and not due to necessity like many of our other sisters. Most importantly, we must become comfortable with our status as single women and find other avenues to fill the void.

2/17/2009 10:43:26 PM Any single successful women finding it hard to find a man because of y  

singleintx2
Round Rock, TX

Temptest - don't worry so much! I spent 33 yrs with the wrong person. Wait for the person that is your equal. You are young. You are strong. It will happen and you will be extremely happy. Do not devalue yourself. you have a lot to offer and the right man should offer as much!! be picky. mroscalutan is right.

[Edited 2/17/2009 10:44:43 PM ]

2/18/2009 8:25:16 PM Any single successful women finding it hard to find a man because of y  

southernnurse2
Over 1,000 Posts (1,891)
Opp, AL

I find it hard to have a relationship with a man. I travel for my job.
Usually gone about 8 weeks and then home for a week or 2 and then someplace
else.
Don't date, wherever I'm at, guess no one wants to date someone that is only
there for a short period of time. As far as dating someone from home, who wants
someone that is only going to be at home every 8 weeks or so.
I could be home more often, if there was a reason. But a big empty house is not
a reason

2/19/2009 5:56:35 PM Any single successful women finding it hard to find a man because of y  
sadiebel
Aurora, OH

Absolutely...I can't tell you how many men have walked away when they find out what I do. I always thought men wanted an intelligent, successful women ???

2/19/2009 6:23:56 PM Any single successful women finding it hard to find a man because of y  

sassy28mama
Over 2,000 Posts (3,192)
Owosso, MI

See i always thought men got intimadated if they found out you were more successfull than them

2/22/2009 5:21:51 PM Any single successful women finding it hard to find a man because of y  
theothergman
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,079)
Michigan, ND

Quote from sadiebel:
Absolutely...I can't tell you how many men have walked away when they find out what I do. I always thought men wanted an intelligent, successful women ???

This is what I don't understand. How can a guy walk away? Maybe because I was a career military I enjoy being with a strong, intelligent woman. I can't stand women who have no opinion or sense of self.

2/26/2009 5:26:41 PM Any single successful women finding it hard to find a man because of y  
writermom
Over 1,000 Posts (1,384)
Ansonia, CT

Quote from theothergman:
This is what I don't understand. How can a guy walk away? Maybe because I was a career military I enjoy being with a strong, intelligent woman. I can't stand women who have no opinion or sense of self.

Yes, and then there are those guys who can't stand women with intelligent opinions and a strong sense of self.

Go figure.

[Edited 2/26/2009 5:52:19 PM ]

3/6/2009 5:45:07 PM Any single successful women finding it hard to find a man because of y  

gyni
Ukiah, CA

I have left men speechless once I tell them what my profession is. Those that eventually found their voice asked me if I was crazy and what I wanted from them. The "Knight-In-Shining-Armor" wants a princess, but we are Queens and they haven't really figured out what to do with that. I don't think they realize that beautiful, independant, intelligent women are also emotionally vunerable and needs love and attention as well. I guess this is still very new to the men of the world.

3/8/2009 8:40:40 AM Any single successful women finding it hard to find a man because of y  
ammie131
Tuscaloosa, AL

Men tend to run screaming when they find out that I am a Behavioral Analyst. I think they believe I live my life 24/7 to "ramble" around in their heads and look for character flaws. It seems like the moment that the profession topic starts, they become really guarded with conversation & you can see they become uncomfortable. A friend once told me just to tell them I work at McDonald's until they got to know me better. But heck, do I really want to waste what free time I have on a man that is that easily intimidated by my profession? NOT! lol

3/8/2009 11:35:41 AM Any single successful women finding it hard to find a man because of y  
scoop12
Moundville, AL

It is BS I mean, I would have no problem approaching you and I don't know what you do or what you look like. It is all in thier self confidence and nothing else.

3/8/2009 11:37:16 AM Any single successful women finding it hard to find a man because of y  
scoop12
Moundville, AL

Amy, that sounds like Eddie advice to me!

3/8/2009 4:32:22 PM Any single successful women finding it hard to find a man because of y  
ammie131
Tuscaloosa, AL

But Herman, you are a different brred...not the typical male species. You have that military brand of self~confidence that makes you not easily intimidated. (plus you're a sweetie)

3/9/2009 1:57:11 PM Any single successful women finding it hard to find a man because of y  

winstonian
Middletown, CT

Hello ladies, I myself think that I can handle successful woman as long as we understand each other & communicate good.We both be able to pay our bills on time.I am a disble male doing good in my life & have not found nobody that accepted me even those successful in I can be in their standards or levels.

3/10/2009 7:12:02 PM Any single successful women finding it hard to find a man because of y  
nice02149guy
Everett, MA

Evidently they are not comfortable with themselves. I wish you lived on the East Coast. I having a tough time out here?

3/21/2009 4:03:19 PM Any single successful women finding it hard to find a man because of y  

grambo112233
Pompano Beach, FL

Hi

I am a nice, honest, good looking guy, (37 y/o, but look 27) in fort lauderdale area, looking for a nice, honest good looking woman (21-35 y/o) to become friends with. I just want to find someone nice that will appreciate a nice guy. I want a wife and family someday and I hate the bar room scene. It was fun when I was 21-22, but I work hard, and go to school, so I just tdont have time for going out to meet someone. I am real fun to be with and can make a girl laugh, even when they feel like saying "sc*ew the world". There must be a nice professional woman looking for a guy of the same caliber out there????

-Graham

3/28/2009 2:54:08 PM Any single successful women finding it hard to find a man because of y  
everythang4u
Takoma Park, MD

Quote from tempests68:

first you must look at who is saying these things they most likely have nothing going for their self so it may be the people you draw to you

3/28/2009 3:02:33 PM Any single successful women finding it hard to find a man because of y  
everythang4u
Takoma Park, MD

see see see what I have found. Most sexy women are very shallow. They think looks is all they need. I have five very sexy sisters. And they all work in law enforcement. Don't very well. & they are not shallow

6/29/2009 12:44:45 PM Any single successful women finding it hard to find a man because of y  
neohiobiker
Mantua, OH

Quote from sadiebel:

The only reason I'd walk away is if you were a hooker, and then only because I wouldn't have the cash for a high class lady like yourself

7/2/2009 9:07:50 PM Any single successful women finding it hard to find a man because of y  
tonkas67
Sedro Woolley, WA

Quote from gyni:
I have left men speechless once I tell them what my profession is. Those that eventually found their voice asked me if I was crazy and what I wanted from them. The "Knight-In-Shining-Armor" wants a princess, but we are Queens and they haven't really figured out what to do with that. I don't think they realize that beautiful, independant, intelligent women are also emotionally vunerable and needs love and attention as well. I guess this is still very new to the men of the world.

i am the op. quit this site and came back........

i gotta know. what is your profession that sends men screaming???

7/2/2009 9:10:17 PM Any single successful women finding it hard to find a man because of y  
tonkas67
Sedro Woolley, WA

Quote from ammie131:
Men tend to run screaming when they find out that I am a Behavioral Analyst. I think they believe I live my life 24/7 to "ramble" around in their heads and look for character flaws. It seems like the moment that the profession topic starts, they become really guarded with conversation & you can see they become uncomfortable. A friend once told me just to tell them I work at McDonald's until they got to know me better. But heck, do I really want to waste what free time I have on a man that is that easily intimidated by my profession? NOT! lol

wow!!!!!!!!!!! what an amazing profession. how can you not analyize everyone you meet.!!!!! that would be so interesting. frustrating as well!!

7/2/2009 9:28:15 PM Any single successful women finding it hard to find a man because of y  
windwhispers
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,793)
Enumclaw, WA

I'm not skeered or intimidated

of a professional woman

7/3/2009 1:53:21 PM Any single successful women finding it hard to find a man because of y  
tonkas67
Sedro Woolley, WA

Quote from windwhispers:
I'm not skeered or intimidated

of a professional woman

thats cuz you are one of a kind my friend!!

7/21/2009 4:52:39 PM Any single successful women finding it hard to find a man because of y  

cruisemario
Sarasota, FL

If a man tells a woman she is to independent, then that is his insecurities. Most men say they want an independent woman but they are not secure enough withing themselves to be able to handle it.

7/22/2009 11:01:07 PM Any single successful women finding it hard to find a man because of y  
peoriaazgirl
Over 2,000 Posts (2,756)
Peoria, AZ

Steve Harvey wrote a book called Act Like a Lady; Think Like a Man. It is a great book and answers your question.

The fact of the matter is that no matter how attractive, successful, or intelligent you are, if you spend your life emasculating every man you get with, the relationships will not last. A man needs to be reassured in his role as provider and protector. If you take away; or at least call attention to his inability to provide the things that have been ingrained into his psyche as his "job" since he was a boy, he will find a reason to leave and eventually find himself with someone who supports him no matter how attractive, successful or intelligent SHE is.

Emasculate: to deprive of strength, vigor, or spirit

7/23/2009 9:57:24 AM Any single successful women finding it hard to find a man because of y  
spanishrj
Ithaca, NY

I think the comment about this being a free site is very true. So far, I have not been very successful at meeting anyone. I think most are looking for and trying something new until they become more comfortable with this concept.

Actually, I had a very undesirable phone call just this week. I think like any new adventure it has it stong and weak advantages. Good luck to all of us!

7/24/2009 11:06:24 PM Any single successful women finding it hard to find a man because of y  

singhtheking
Edison, NJ

stop dating control freaks. Men who mentally still conform to the traditional gender roles cannot accept successful women as it disturbs their mental image of how family/relationship should be. Better to date people who can have had working women in their family and can respect the idea.

7/25/2009 6:15:06 AM Any single successful women finding it hard to find a man because of y  
explorere38
Addison, IL

peoria ....has a point there ,,,no matter how much you make ... u r not suppose to lead in every situation in life

7/25/2009 11:13:44 AM Any single successful women finding it hard to find a man because of y  
peoriaazgirl
Over 2,000 Posts (2,756)
Peoria, AZ

Right. Compromise and mutual respect need be present in order to develop a healthy relationship.

7/26/2009 2:20:26 AM Any single successful women finding it hard to find a man because of y  
adventuregirl35
Chico, CA

Some men are just insecure with their own manhood and are intimidated by a womans independance or her confidence. Then some men really love and admire a strong woman who can handle herself in the world with or without a man, and they find women like us attractive as partners because they want an equal partner who will stand beside him instead of an excessive needy partner.

Don't be discouraged, their are men out there who love and admire a woman of strength, spirit and integrity.

( although there may not be many of them at this site )

Never be with somone because they need you, be with them because they want you.
( and that is advise for both genders )

7/28/2009 4:40:58 PM Any single successful women finding it hard to find a man because of y  
hawkeyez731
Litchfield, OH

You don't have to beat your head on a brickwall just because the guys who don't approach you don't have any confidence in themselves. Find a REAL MAN with confidence and you will not be lonely. BTW... Keep up the ood work on running your own business.

Hawkeye

7/28/2009 9:53:18 PM Any single successful women finding it hard to find a man because of y  
tonkas67
Sedro Woolley, WA

Quote from explorere38:
peoria ....has a point there ,,,no matter how much you make ... u r not suppose to lead in every situation in life

i dont try to lead............ i guess...... i do however refuse to play the helpless woman to satisfy a mans ego. i guess i just need to give up. few seem to get it.....

there is a saying . ah f**k it.

7/29/2009 1:10:54 PM Any single successful women finding it hard to find a man because of y  

acano
Phoenix, AZ

Being able to provide for myself, family and the world around me will always be. I still want to be a woman who loves being loved by the right man! There is no substitute for the REAL THING! I will continue to look for HIM! LOL until then I want to find friends to do fun things in life.

Until then there is always a good shot of Patron Silver!

7/29/2009 3:33:52 PM Any single successful women finding it hard to find a man because of y  
hopinglife
Grafton, WV

I find that to be true a man still wants a woman to home taking care of the kids and him they don't want their equal at home.

8/2/2009 8:46:58 PM Any single successful women finding it hard to find a man because of y  

somethingrare
Over 1,000 Posts (1,043)
Abilene, TX

Heck shouldn't matter to anyone just as long as both people are doing what they enjoy doing. Will admit my dad was one that believed women should stay at home. Figure its hard for women to stay at home if they don't have no one to supply their living.

Any man that tells a woman she is too successful for them and it intimidates them hasn't learned to believe in themselves. I have found wisdom all of my life to come from my elders. Just have to know who to listen to.

Grandma once told me, "Grandson it matters not who makes the most or least. Doesn't matter whose job looks the fanciest. The only thing that matters is that the man isn't a bum. As long as he is doing his part, then he is indeed still a man. But if the man sits on the couch, he needs to go to the curb." I took her to mean that it mattered not what the woman did. All that matters is that the man worked.

So don't take heart if a man feels he has to outclass you. Just smile and say, "His loss"

8/7/2009 10:28:53 PM Any single successful women finding it hard to find a man because of y  

metalmannokc
Oklahoma City, OK

shit are you kiddin i wish i could find a woman down here with a job