Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

real hookups on craigslist

When a man I met by means of perform asked me out a month soon after my husband Keith died, I jumped at the opportunity. craigslist okeechobee florida personals Dating apps also gave me the possibility to discover my sexuality. If a relationship with a non EA goes sour, that particular person may well have a negative association with EA as a result. the bronx donut chat line Immediately after messaging back and forth for some time, she went silent and stopped responding.

www skipthegames

Meeting folks simply on line, then heading out to meet them in individual can generate all sorts of scenarios. best dating sites for los angeles But it was only in current years, according to the app, that it has gained popularity with its piercing and self reflective questions. You can find concerts, sporting events, conventions, and other such factors. intimate encounters uk All I can say is that you clearly dodged a bullet.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
10/3/2008 9:43:23 PM If you were invited on a date by someone famous, who would it be?  

eurasianmeg
Eureka, CA

If a famous person or say an actor or singer wanted to go on a date with me I would go out with Matthew McConaughey.

10/3/2008 9:46:05 PM If you were invited on a date by someone famous, who would it be?  
arkansasnman
Fayetteville, AR

Kewl.....guys LOVE being compared to hollywood hunks !!

10/3/2008 9:46:09 PM If you were invited on a date by someone famous, who would it be?  

kitise
Greenwood, SC

who cares, as long they foot the bill. i dont give a hoot or two.

10/3/2008 9:47:23 PM If you were invited on a date by someone famous, who would it be?  

looking196344
North Sioux City, SD

Charlie's Angels - all three of them:

Drew Barrymore
Lucy Liu
Cameron Diaz

Yeah - I'd be Ok with that.

10/3/2008 9:49:52 PM If you were invited on a date by someone famous, who would it be?  

divorceddadof2
Vernal, UT

liv tyler, sooo hot!!

10/3/2008 9:51:41 PM If you were invited on a date by someone famous, who would it be?  
bomd
Plainfield, IL

No real favorites, but classy style female rather than most the freak shows I see on TV

10/3/2008 9:52:38 PM If you were invited on a date by someone famous, who would it be?  

klassyklown
Bakersfield, CA

Adam Sandler if he were single. I think he is the coolest man alive.

10/3/2008 9:53:03 PM If you were invited on a date by someone famous, who would it be?  

barbarajt
Rochester, NY

well i would have to say morris chestnut... thats one sexy a** man!!!!!

10/3/2008 9:53:07 PM If you were invited on a date by someone famous, who would it be?  

mistymay77
Newnan, GA

Nicholas Cage or Tom Welling (Smallville)

10/3/2008 9:54:09 PM If you were invited on a date by someone famous, who would it be?  
_sea__
Maricopa, AZ

George Clooney....( wink ) Sea

10/3/2008 9:55:57 PM If you were invited on a date by someone famous, who would it be?  

48pepper
Leggett, TX

i guess this thread was suppose to what famous someone would u like to have ask u for a date since it is i they were to ask me as u made it i dont know id have to wait till that time comes and see who it would be

10/3/2008 9:56:09 PM If you were invited on a date by someone famous, who would it be?  

redstar4evr
Lakewood, WA

Quote from _sea__:
George Clooney....( wink ) Sea

He invited me too.............in my dreams..........

10/3/2008 9:59:51 PM If you were invited on a date by someone famous, who would it be?  

rotney57
North Las Vegas, NV

Andie Mcdowell

10/3/2008 10:44:52 PM If you were invited on a date by someone famous, who would it be?  

juniebegood
Huntington, NY

Well, as long as I don't have to have sex with him, I'd say Warren Buffet. I'd like to pick his brain. I admire his business acumen.

Now if sex was involved, there are soooo many to choose from. George Clooney would be fun for laughs, especially since he's a known prankster.

Andy Garcia is very sexy, so a little romp with him would be VERY nice, I'm sure!

10/3/2008 10:47:21 PM If you were invited on a date by someone famous, who would it be?  

lovinbut
Fort Dodge, IA

Pamela Anderson!

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11