Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup forum uk

Did you know that any behavior is just a façade for a enormous internal interaction taking place underneath? Story Party is happening at the Greek Campus on Sunday, August 19th come across out more right here. vermont personals free two) It was Thanksgiving and I was at my boyfriend s parents property. Then, he proceeded to order the precise exact same drink and meal as I did, saying he liked all the same factors as me all all through the night. mooq dating When I didn t reply, he blocked me once again.

personal mega

OKCupid is the woke dating app geared towards socially conscious millennials. cape coral dating Create a username that you have not applied on any other accounts. Folks share messages they ve received from Very entitled folks at Christmas Incel stands for involuntary celibate and is a term used by a particular group of males who blame their inability to type relationships and have sex on girls. bumble apk old version He is still the similar kind, thoughtful, honest, and loyal man I met that day.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/13/2009 6:27:21 PM cheating husbands  

septembermoon47
Sandusky, MI

hi stranger

1/14/2009 9:28:16 AM cheating husbands  
sire4real
Wyoming, MI

hmmmm this thread gave me a headache.

[Edited 1/14/2009 9:29:44 AM PST]

1/18/2009 7:08:14 AM cheating husbands  

pblondgerman
Fenton, MI

1 a cheater allways a cheater my ex cheated on me 8 years he got caught kicked out from the army for adultery we filed for the divorce we made it back toghether because i tought we can have councling yeah right he cheated again for 2 half years this time we got a reall divorce sad part is the kids are hurt like you say if you want to get out get out dont f....... arround and make it more painfull have good day

1/26/2009 8:18:11 PM cheating husbands  

babsnogames
Lanse, MI

Every man I have been with cheats....they have given me empty promises even after the fact. Trust me....you wont EVER trust them again. You can always forgive but never forget that is our curse. I would not believe any man who had infidelity within a relationship.

1/28/2009 3:04:28 PM cheating husbands  
ytfdfm59
Ypsilanti, MI

To all of you ladys that have been cheated on I appoligize. a true man would never cheat on a woman he loves. for a man who was cheated on i can tell you it does hurt. If a realationship is over a person should be just grown up to and say its over

1/28/2009 5:02:43 PM cheating husbands  

hattie1
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,677)
Waterford, MI

Have you guys read the thread cheating wifes? It's spelled wives and there are some angry guys out there, I don't believe I would even go out with any of them. Lot of pent up anger, scary.

2/3/2009 8:09:28 PM cheating husbands  

forumu
Mount Clemens, MI

were not all angry hattie

2/5/2009 4:39:07 PM cheating husbands  

sassyupnorth
Cadillac, MI

Quote from forumu:
were not all angry hattie
I really hope that is true ... alot of anger out there

2/15/2009 3:55:08 PM cheating husbands  

jay_jay76
Westland, MI

It sucks either way, but I just gotta say its not always the guy I was with a girl for 5 years treated her like a gueen and that b*tch cheated.. Then I dated a woman who later told me she was married, so we might be d*cks but you all can be heartless b*tches yourselfs..

2/15/2009 4:01:23 PM cheating husbands  

sassy28mama
Over 2,000 Posts (2,263)
Lennon, MI

Quote from jay_jay76:
It sucks either way, but I just gotta say its not always the guy I was with a girl for 5 years treated her like a gueen and that b*tch cheated.. Then I dated a woman who later told me she was married, so we might be d*cks but you all can be heartless b*tches yourselfs..

Yes we can be....but not all of us...Unfortunatley some of us get looked over though because guys have been burned in their past...

3/27/2009 9:00:39 AM cheating husbands  
sire4real
Wyoming, MI

Quote from hattie1:
Have you guys read the thread cheating wifes? It's spelled wives and there are some angry guys out there, I don't believe I would even go out with any of them. Lot of pent up anger, scary.

It is spelled alot not lot.

3/27/2009 9:43:27 AM cheating husbands  

sassy28mama
Over 2,000 Posts (2,263)
Lennon, MI

actually it is a lot it is two words

3/27/2009 9:47:22 AM cheating husbands  

hattie1
Waterford, MI

WHATEVER!!! Call the editor, I didn't spell check neither did the other's.

3/27/2009 10:35:47 AM cheating husbands  

pawpawmale1
Paw Paw, MI

Now ladies let's not argue amongst ourselves, it seems michigan chat has been infiltrated by a bunch of angry people. Ones that do not even have profiles is appears. I am like most of you, welcome new people but haters and angry people need to go away.

3/27/2009 10:43:51 AM cheating husbands  

hattie1
Waterford, MI

It's all good, Steve!!!! Haven't been on in awhile, got my car fixed tho', that's good, puter should cooperate, all good!!!!