Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonels

Even immediately after numerous attempts to obtain the excellent match, you ought to hold onto the hope that the proper particular person will eventually make it into your life. iowa city women seeking men A connection forum can be a additional organic way to meet other singles, as connections are built up around discussions rather than basically pictures and chat. I did not mean to make it look that the underlying thought is that absolutely everyone in EA is a frugal vegan, that was meant to be a somewhat humorous instance to illustrate a point. best dating app albania Maybe there is and the lovely individuals retain it a secret from me? Anyway if anybody sees me out and about at any of the malls here really feel cost free to strategy me.

sex hookup dating

Are they displaying off that they can rock a keg stand or that they traveled to Fiji and swam with stingrays? Preferred scams involve convincing users to component with their private particulars or cash, which is generally sent overseas and is unrecoverable. melbourne singles My sister met up with men and women who she would not have ever have stated have been her kind, and it turned out to be the greatest choice. Then got a single app i just downloaded yesterday which is geared towards folks of the similar race as me, within two hours i gotten like 50 likes, and ten matches. omegle aloha tube com has over 1,000 customer evaluations for additional than 100 on the web dating apps.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/7/2008 9:51:12 AM IAVA Iraq & Afghanistan Veterans of America Congressional Report Card  

highlandscout
Tonasket, WA

Go to the site and get the info

download the entire report card with the issues graded

Is there a good reason to support veterans?

See what the politicians have done.

http://www.veteranreportcard.org/

The IAVA Action Fund is the foremost nonprofit, non-partisan advocate for our nation's returning warriors and their families. Our 2008 Veteran Report Card, based on the key veterans' legislation that came to a vote during the 110th Congress, grades every Senator and Representative on their level of support for our troops.

We hope this Report Card will serve as a resource to voters, the media, and elected officials. You can download the full Report Card here.

http://www.veteranreportcard.org/about.html
About the Report Card

IAVA Action has taken a straightforward approach to scoring lawmakers' support for veterans.

Based on the legislative priorities outlined in IAVA's Legislative Agenda, IAVA Action has selected 22 key votes on veterans' issues in the 110th Congress (9 votes in the Senate and 13 votes in the House). The votes cover the entire range of issues facing new veterans, including veterans' health care, the new GI Bill, mental health, and support for homeless veterans. The significance of each individual vote is described in the "Vote Description" section of the report card. You can download the full Report Card here.

Scores are based on how often legislators took the pro-veteran position and voted with IAVA Action. For every vote in line with IAVA Action and in support of veterans, the lawmaker receives one point. Those who vote against the position of IAVA Action, or those who fail to vote, do not receive a point.

In addition, because the fight for the new GI Bill was of such historic importance, we wanted to recognize those who had gone above and beyond voting in the bill's favor. Any Senator or Representative who signed on to be a cosponsor of the Post-9/11 GI Bill (Senate bill 22, and House bill 5740) receives two additional points.

The letter grades are then determined by the simple charts below:

10/8/2008 2:23:58 AM IAVA Iraq & Afghanistan Veterans of America Congressional Report Card  

eagleeyes7
Fort Myers, FL

Hey Scout,
You beat me to it! I was going to post the link, and there it was!

That is proof that you joined IAVA, as only members get the newsletter.

I wonder if any other Vets in the group ever joined?

Knowing how each of our Senators and Congressmembers vote on Veterans Bills,
SHOULD BE IMPORTANT to Veterans, but I wonder if this is only important to
actual combat Vets, especially those who have been wounded, and get some
disability compensation in return for the blood they shed.

Seems to me, that part of "supporting Veterans" would be becoming informed
on how one's State Representatives and Senators vote on Veterans Bills!

Then, taking a few moments to help out the ones returning from deployment
wounded, to let their Reps know how they want them to vote on Veterans Bills.

The Few, The Proud, The Marines!

Semper Fi~

Eagle

10/13/2008 2:21:46 PM IAVA Iraq & Afghanistan Veterans of America Congressional Report Card  

blueshand
Syracuse, NY

Thank you Scout. I tagged the site and, am proud to say that Senator Shuymer of NY has an "A+" rating..100% for our brothers and sisters. I will check the entire NY roster and start writing.

Semper Fi !

[Edited 10/13/2008 2:22:28 PM]

10/13/2008 2:28:29 PM IAVA Iraq & Afghanistan Veterans of America Congressional Report Card  

blueshand
Syracuse, NY

Eagle,
I will look into what i can do and spread the word amoung my brothers, locally.
It has been an honor to have followed after all the brave men and women who so unselfishly, defended our country and it's honor. If the truth be told....i would have walked side by side with you through hell for them.

Semper Fi!