Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup finder

Find out all revlon cosmetics most effective web sites on what india supply online a photo. free dating sites in ohio The app seems developed for people today who never want to use online dating web sites but also do not want to method men and women in genuine life. But the dating apps on show here are taking it to the subsequent level with video meetups and safety checks have produced the globe of mobile dating apps even far better than it was ahead of. https megapersonals com public post_detail 1207195 Our second instance, Justin, has also been making use of dating apps for a few months.

skipthegames sex

Even better, you ve just won some main points by flattering their ego (even if it s just a small). orange park hookup I ve attempted Tinder and OkCupid from your list of apps. ( You re also great to meet a person on the internet! ) Tell them you met your date on your kickball group. how to unsubscribe grindr android This incredible match went on to develop a stunning household of three daughters, and Svetlana and Lev immigrated to America by way of a Jewish refugee plan in 1996.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/7/2008 6:17:54 PM Funlovin Woman Is Out Of The Hospital  

ellyrockaway
Rockaway Beach, MO

I talked to "Buttons" on the phone today. She is out of the hospital. She is on breathing treatments and still weak but her spirits, as always, are strong. She is basically staying at a neighbors, as the doctor gave her specific orders NOT to go into that house nor sleep on that mattress in her "guest house" (the older home on her property). She has had the "smoke filled" mattress removed from the older home, thank God. She's trying to get water to the "old home" and awaiting the insurance company's decision on her home.

She wanted me to thank all of you for EVERYTHING you have done, all the prayers, the well wishes, the good thoughts, the things others are sending, and is SO appreciative of her DH friends.

She may have access to her neighbor's computer at some times. But for now, she is trying to catch up on her rest. She is leaning on God to help her get through and she will. She is a survivor as many of you may know.

I love her. She is my "funny little clown" throughout all of this. She is exactly like we all hope to be, remaining positive, laughing (instead of crying) and believing she will conquer all.

I am behind you all the way, Buttons, you will be ok and I am sending more prayers for your strength to endure whatever you must until life is better. Love you, Elly

10/7/2008 6:25:27 PM Funlovin Woman Is Out Of The Hospital  

th6231
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

One day at a time--get well and get back to us.

10/7/2008 6:33:34 PM Funlovin Woman Is Out Of The Hospital  

shootercva41
Mooresville, IN

so glad to hear she is out of the hopital.
Elly tell her that I said hi and wish her the speediest recovery when you talk to her.

10/7/2008 9:20:05 PM Funlovin Woman Is Out Of The Hospital  

justacountrygal
Maspeth, NY

Elly,

Thanks for the update.... I will still be praying for her... for a speedy recovery and for her to get all that she needs (and deserves) to get back on her feet again.

10/9/2008 1:14:15 AM Funlovin Woman Is Out Of The Hospital  

eagleeyes7
Fort Myers, FL

Great News!

She will be in my thoughts for a speedy recovery.

Eagle

10/9/2008 5:55:07 AM Funlovin Woman Is Out Of The Hospital  

ellyrockaway
Rockaway Beach, MO

Hi all, and Buttons may have a computer hooked up soon, I hope.

I saw in one of these threads I started where someone was asking for small donations, $5 a pieace of something. I don't know what, if anything, developed out of that.

I do know, a lady from the 50+ group went way above and beyond (getting some assistance from Walmart and other places in her area, which is way far from Tx LOL).

She had accumulated many boxes of stuff to ship to Buttons, and now is being laid off and can't afford to send them.

I was wondering, if you all had had any luck with that collection of donations, if they were sent or if that is an option. Because I thought we might help this lady that does have lots of boxes of stuff, in postage to mail it to Buttons. What do you think?

Again, I will convey all to Buttons. Hopefully she will be online soon to tell her yourself.

God Bless You All. Elly

10/9/2008 6:19:55 AM Funlovin Woman Is Out Of The Hospital  

lilguppy2bit
Auburn, WA

I am glad she is out and sorry to hear about the lady out of a job.

The answer to your Question is no, not yet. Thank you Elle.

10/9/2008 3:20:26 PM Funlovin Woman Is Out Of The Hospital  

ellyrockaway
Rockaway Beach, MO

It's all good, lil. I posted something like this in 50+ along with requests for suggestions. We will have the "shipping" handled on those boxes that the Lady Donator on that group has waiting to ship.

I talked to Buttons again today. She sounds soooooo much better. AND she has finally seen a "light at the end of her tunnel".

Insurance people showed up today. They are going to assess her things while removing (contents); anything salvagable will be run through a very expensive "filtering machine" and all smoke damage will be removed, and she can move it into her "old house".

She had the electric company check out the wiring in the "old home" and it is safe. She also should have water to that place by Monday or so.

Only the small things, toiletries, fabric things, like clothing, linens, etc. will not be run through as it is too expensive to do this and they need to be replaced.

Then, after they assess and remove, they will clean. Also, after all things are removed and cleaned, they will assess the structural damage and what they will plan to do about that.

Pink_pants sent a box of clothing and stuff, and Buttons was like a little kid opening a gift from Santa Claus. All the clothes fit and she was so excited to get Underwear!!!

She wanted me to thank all of you for the support. She hopes to have a computer in the near future at the "old home" and she will respond to you all then.

She wanted me to tell you all she loves you, misses you, and is "lost" without her DH family. But, she will be back.

Thanks and God Bless you all, Elly