Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best hookup sites in us

If you can t get on Raya, then you can also try The League, dubbed Tinder for elites. iowa hookup Nonetheless, users need a paid membership to connect with other people on the platform. You will not think what happened to me at function now. rylrat onlyfans As getting adore is so higher on so several people s wishlist, it really is no wonder the category continues to evolve.

hookup sites that aren t scams

Approximately 75 percent of Hinge customers opt to go on a second date right after meeting their matches. the villages hookups Prisoner What is the inmate jail you remain in get in touch with with your prisoner jail pal? Today s Prison Quote History is full of folks who went to prison or have been burned at the stake for proclaiming their concepts. It was a terrific format like banter going back and forth his and her story. omegle innocent As well numerous marriages start with vague and un identified core values.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

9/22/2007 6:52:25 PM contemptment  

happyrunnr1
Mechanicsburg, PA

Can we be happy with what we have now or are we looking elsewhere for our happiness??

9/22/2007 6:54:07 PM contemptment  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

I have been single since 91 and I am very contented within myself.. am not looking for happiness.. am seeking someone to share my happiness and add to it

9/22/2007 6:56:39 PM contemptment  

happyrunnr1
Mechanicsburg, PA

I ask this questionb/c im just learning about a few things and im thinking maybe I should start to be happy with what i have before im lookin elsewhere... just wandered if anyone had other thoughts

9/22/2007 6:57:21 PM contemptment  

nonickname49
Belchertown, MA

nicely put, tru..

9/22/2007 6:57:37 PM contemptment  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

That is an excellent place to begin

9/22/2007 6:58:34 PM contemptment  

happyrunnr1
Mechanicsburg, PA

yea thats what im thinking

9/22/2007 6:59:38 PM contemptment  

mrcooper20
Wind Ridge, PA

We must be happy with what we have now. Not in a relationship but where we are i life itself. I f we are not happy we are the reason we are not happy??? jmo

9/22/2007 7:00:35 PM contemptment  

cutencuddls
Hopewell, VA

Happy... that is where I needed to be before deciding it would be OK for me to meet anyone else. Then, it didn't faze me that I was alone. Then, I decided that regardless of how much I like my life, there still seems to be that one piece missing. Sometimes I think life might be easier keeping that one piece missing rather than trying to fit it in and having the entire puzzle fall back apart again only to need reassembling. LOL

9/22/2007 7:09:57 PM contemptment  

brwnsugar59
Albuquerque, NM

True happiness comes from within. Love of family, good friends, an appreciation of all the good things you have, not material thing's they come and go. But life itself. The bird's and bees the flowers and the tree's. Even the bad times, they make you stronger and make the good things even better. Be thankful for everyday and everything you have.
Then when you meet someone of like mind he will enhance what you already have, true love.

JMO

9/22/2007 7:11:28 PM contemptment  

happyrunnr1
Mechanicsburg, PA

yea i hear ys cute mr. cooper I like how you said that. thanks to all who put up with my crazy threads

9/22/2007 7:12:24 PM contemptment  

interdependent2
Shelby, NC

Don't mean to butt in but I think you have to be happy with yourself first. I mean being happy with the person you are, then adding to your happiness through a relationship with someone special. Nothing greater than being able to laugh and play with a person that warms your heart in that special way except knowing who you are and being okay with it.

9/22/2007 7:19:44 PM contemptment  

53lady
Jacksonville, FL

Is that contentment???

I agree with brownsugar all they way. You must be at peace with yourself and content inside. Appreciating of all God's gifts to us. When you are truly at peace...you don't feel alone, or "unsettled." You are calm and collected. It won't matter if there is someone special in your life or not. The key is to always be happy no matter what...even though times of trouble and heartache comes your way...it is all part of life anyway...much easier to accept once you realize you cannot control or change some of life's events. You can only control your own thoughts and actions, and cannot be held responsible for what others may think. Like brownsugar said..just be happy for everyday you are given on this earth. Most other things will take care of themselves. Just love yourself. JMO JMO JMO

[Edited 9/22/2007 7:21:29 PM]

9/22/2007 7:21:59 PM contemptment  

gawd
Appleton, WI

You all said it perfectly..Yes you have to be happy within..no one can make you happy and if that is what you think then you need more alone time.

9/22/2007 7:30:09 PM contemptment  

happyrunnr1
Mechanicsburg, PA

well that has been what ive been thinking for awhile and Im starting to see and understand that maybe i should be happy first before I go into something serious

9/22/2007 9:38:27 PM contemptment  

chinatown_girl
Oyster Bay, NY

i think happiness with ourselves comes first, if we're not happy then we'll just be a downer to someone else. i think we're meant to share each others happiness or contentment in life not absorb someone elses.