Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

backpage listcrawler

I hope these on line dating inquiries to ask before meeting in individual will assist you establish if the man you re chatting with is dating. jacksonville gay personals Make on these bits and pieces of data that you currently have. Right after getting a possible lead, schedule a handful of coffee chats or calls to uncover popular ground — or a lack thereof. dating life in canada You can also stick to this up by asking How did your last partnership end? If you like becoming super active and operating 5 miles on a Sunday morning, you could not be compatible with a guy who spends Saturday nights acquiring paralytic drunk and clubbing till 4am.

asian hookup dating organization

We have a special spot in our hearts for all of you. personal classifieds ct However, immediately after Facebook threatened them with an audit, Badoo spun off into a standalone app related to Tinder. I understand that it is simpler stated than done. massage london craigslist Mikka left dejected, wondering why she d ever flown to Portland in the initially place.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4
10/14/2008 12:32:34 PM Does music make sex better?  

angelips
Villas, NJ

lmao when i was in highschool in philly we had a station and they would play love making music from 9pm to 4am it was called between the sheets lol that was a long time ago though

10/14/2008 9:59:20 PM Does music make sex better?  

livefrom105
Long Branch, NJ

absolutly..throw some old rkelly bedroom compilation album on..or some isley brothers

10/14/2008 10:27:55 PM Does music make sex better?  

philliegurl
Barrington, NJ

Quote from toddg1:
Air Supply! Corny I konow but a playlst of their uplifting songs ( compared to break up no doubt lol) Like the 1 poster said, Some soul classics. Does any1 listen to the soft rock station that Deliah hosts B.101 here, Or even the quiet storm with Tony Brown (105.3)? It works out until the commercials come on!!??

my 2 favorite radio station's! oh and for you I would say "Sweet Love" by Anita Baker

10/14/2008 10:29:00 PM Does music make sex better?  

philliegurl
Barrington, NJ

Quote from angelips:
lmao when i was in highschool in philly we had a station and they would play love making music from 9pm to 4am it was called between the sheets lol that was a long time ago though

Sweety they still have "between the sheets"

10/15/2008 6:20:02 AM Does music make sex better?  

angelips
Villas, NJ

wow really it was pretty cool back in the day

10/15/2008 10:15:06 AM Does music make sex better?  

philliegurl
Barrington, NJ

Quote from jimmyroma:
I know them, that may be a shot at me though huh? Your play list on your profile would be a nice screw session play list

yeah had to get you back from the AC/DC remark but its all in good fun no feelings were ment to be hurt.

well handsum the real song I would have to pick is..."Cure my Tragedy" by Cold...it's on my playlist. Powerful song specialy great break down at the end of the song.

10/15/2008 10:50:01 AM Does music make sex better?  

longhairbiker12
Vincentown, NJ

oh yeah

10/15/2008 11:38:44 AM Does music make sex better?  

philliegurl
Barrington, NJ

Well that is a good song, thats the song you choose to have sex with...but Tool as always made these creepy a** video's. Gives me the chills.

10/15/2008 7:40:18 PM Does music make sex better?  

richardjf
Glendora, NJ

not sure who sang it but was called "want to kiss you all over"

10/15/2008 8:01:27 PM Does music make sex better?  

philliegurl
Barrington, NJ

I believe it was Exile who sang "kiss you all over"

hay go check my playlist out it should be on there. i got alot of nice make out music on there lol all my fav songs.

this song is so great listen to it think you will like it

"Lips of an angle" by Hinder

[Edited 10/15/2008 8:06:43 PM]

10/16/2008 4:25:09 AM Does music make sex better?  

crashguy87
Linden, NJ

great song if your cudling and slow sex romantic kissing all over n teasing for the eXtreme orgasm.... but my all time favorite song would def. be fantasy by ludacris

10/16/2008 9:31:23 AM Does music make sex better?  

philliegurl
Barrington, NJ

hell yeah "Lips of an Angle" by Hinder is the shit!!!!!!

PHILLIES WON BABY HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!

10/16/2008 9:37:55 AM Does music make sex better?  

jen102280
Somerville, NJ

yes!!! some R & B

10/16/2008 9:48:05 AM Does music make sex better?  

philliegurl
Barrington, NJ

Iam in such I good freakin mood man

"Rain song" by Cold hell yeah baby when a woman rains get it mmmmmmmm!
take a listen its on my playlist!

[Edited 10/16/2008 9:49:28 AM]

10/16/2008 8:20:53 PM Does music make sex better?  

bluesuiteman
Woodbridge, NJ

for me a f**king women makes sex better....................

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4