Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

is tinder just a hookup app

It may feel early to ask, but you need to know how numerous other persons you could be exposing yourself to by means of this person. stockton personals Everyone is at a distinct point in their walk, and it is significant for the success of your connection to have a firm grasp on that. 14 Inspiring On line Dating Success Stories red bean asian dating Trust us, if they say they like pineapple on pizza, it might be time to unmatch .

best hookup bars portland

And if you start out dating in the course of the divorce, she will dig in and fight you tooth and nail. craigslist oneonta al I went on a 1st date with a boy who had to go to A & E 40 minutes into the date due to the fact he dislocated his shoulder showing off his tennis swing . And everyone likes getting about persons who make them laugh. adultlook las vegas DatingStudio has currently listed 9 internet sites for dating abroad.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/11/2008 6:31:56 AM Would you date someone who posts their experiences in this forum?  
dataghost
Jacksonville, FL

Quote from ferruginous:
I was wondering:Would you date a person, if you've noticed that they had a habit of posting about negative dating experiences in this forum?

I've noticed too many posts by people, on this site and others, who post to tell everyone on this site about how their dates were bad.
-she showed up weighing 20 lbs heavier than she looked in her pics.
-he didn't even have a car
-he barely put any effort into pleasing me sexually
-she didn't agree to pay her share of the meal
-his profile said he was looking for one thing. It turned out he was looking for another.
-he didn't call the next day
-she decided to cancel our date-etc

Do you get the impression, that if you were to date one of these people, and the date wasn't 100% to their satisfaction, you'd be the next person who's being bashed, (accussed of being cheap, called ugly, called a liar, etc) in this forum?

I'm not one to take someone else's word for it. One person'a negative could be another's positive.

It's possible the person or people posting negative experience's could just be wishy-washy, maybe they're the type of person that just cannot be pleased, maybe they just like to b*tch and moan.

Don't believe everything you read, and if your that paranoid you sure as hell shouldn't be on an online dating site.

As someone else said, there are two side's to every story.

11/13/2008 8:56:29 AM Would you date someone who posts their experiences in this forum?  

sunshine_504
Gretna, LA

Quote from lovin_life2:
I agree that people need a place to vent and as long as the person's name or site that they found them on is not mentioned than the petty horrible date stories are ok, you read them and comment on them or you don't comment, and sometimes we can learn from them so that they do not happen to us.

You can also learn to NOT date the poster if they are ranting because their date work white shoes instead of black (you get the picture)

Very well said. Like a couple others that I'd seen post on this thread. I've only posted one thread of my own that would probably b classified as this, but I never mentioned a name and honestly as long as I'm still DATING AROUND on this site and the guy I'm talking about isn't a bf from this site I'm dating them on........it shouldn't b frowned upon 2 do so. But in mine's I was not only venting, but I was also looking 4 advice and unbiased opinions 2 make sure I wasn't over-reacting and exagerating the issue or whether I should just give up on the guy and move on.

As 4 the 2nd point, I agree w/ that. One guy I knew on here would constantly blow things out of proportion from girls' he would b talking 2 and dating. Making the comments made 2 him from a girl bigger issues than they were. No, I'm not afraid 2 mention that the guy is on this site. We need 2 know of people w/ certain M.O.'s, so we can spot them when it's happening 2 us and deal w/ it accordingly.

Sunshine_504