Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

40 and up listcrawler

I was fully stunned and had no concept what to say. miami hookup apps He barely eats something but drinks two bottles of wine. Day to day millions of single adults, worldwide, stop by on the web dating sites. sexy canadian chicks Then finish it with I seriously, definitely am so sorry .

rubmaps forum

The sparks are flying, you re up till two am, and you could speak for hours. modesto hook up If you get by means of enough of these initially date questions, you will have a significantly much better sense as to no matter whether or not the connection will occur, and whether or not it ll last. Of course, if you ve hit up your match a number of instances and haven t heard back from them, it really is likely time to move on. cincinnati onlyfans The guys who use it are either pretty desperate or pretty sleazy and have no intention of a critical partnership.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/11/2008 7:14:36 PM Web Cam? I know this has been a suggestion before.  

theshadow_
Beaver, UT

But do you know how many people have met somone and found out that there pic wasn't them at all and come back on the site to tell everyone about it? mores then i can count!

I think it would be a great way to find out if your really interested in the person or not and it would save a hell of a lot of time and energy you put into it and would save a trip on meeting somone to. Been there done that

If it was set up on here. I think it should only be able to be used if there on your friends list after you have known the person for a little while. This why the ladies don't get an over load of men wanting to see you, like alot will get to many winks. Use it for what it's ment for not to just to chat, but to find out if this is who you want to meet.

10/12/2008 10:46:40 AM Web Cam? I know this has been a suggestion before.  

foxy_woman_49
Omaha, NE

shadow

Isn't that what Yahoo and MSN and Skype etc is for... they support web cam users

Yahoo isnt the best any more..MSN is excellent for web cam use.

10/12/2008 11:51:44 AM Web Cam? I know this has been a suggestion before.  

theshadow_
Beaver, UT

The thing is, there alot that wont use it that way. I think this way women might have a more of an open mind if it's limited. They wont feel as much of the the pressure of men wanting to see them, and if it's abused they can be reported and action can be taken. I also think it would give you an idea who are players on here or not. If anyone wants to be a friend or start somthing more serious. They'er going to take they'er time with geting to know you. Do you know how meny men try to drag women off these sites to so call have control by useing Yahoo? A hell of alot and alot of women fall for the BS and mess it up for some of the men like me that are real and here to actually meet people and make friends.

[Edited 10/12/2008 11:53:00 AM]

10/12/2008 12:00:59 PM Web Cam? I know this has been a suggestion before.  

foxy_woman_49
Omaha, NE

shadow .. Do you really think adding a video feature here would make anyone feel safer?

Wrong

Women have web cams and if they wanna use it they do.

Yahoo etc..You can BLOCK from there did you know that?

Yeppers

Its called IGNORE
The person can no longer send anything.

It would cost Dustin money to implement this if he did so on this site

10/12/2008 12:05:05 PM Web Cam? I know this has been a suggestion before.  

indoubt
Beaumont, CA

I noticed the im thingy we use is used on another site and it has a webcam option. But yeah half the time im not wanting to be on the cam. I mean im just hangin out in jammies and stuff when im on here. But yes there are times I do go on webcam it just has to be the right moment. I know I am for real and if I am interested in a man enough I will have no problem camming with him. But I do not want dogs scratchin up my door

10/12/2008 12:41:37 PM Web Cam? I know this has been a suggestion before.  

theshadow_
Beaver, UT

Quote from indoubt:
I noticed the im thingy we use is used on another site and it has a webcam option. But yeah half the time im not wanting to be on the cam. I mean im just hangin out in jammies and stuff when im on here. But yes there are times I do go on webcam it just has to be the right moment. I know I am for real and if I am interested in a man enough I will have no problem camming with him. But I do not want dogs scratchin up my door

It is used on other sites, but there is no limit on how you can use it and that alone is what gets people thinking, do i really want to do this or just say no all together. I have ran into some women that wont use a cam. I'm like. then your awast of my time. if i have nothing to hid. Why should you? I know your real. You don't look like model and i'm still chating with you so i guess i believe you

10/12/2008 1:05:28 PM Web Cam? I know this has been a suggestion before.  

indoubt
Beaumont, CA

om ok

10/12/2008 2:48:26 PM Web Cam? I know this has been a suggestion before.  

theshadow_
Beaver, UT

Also, you didn't try to give me your personal email and after reading your profile and when you did send an email. It wasn't in broken English