Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

gps hookup app

The dopamine repair will overwhelm any fantastic sense you have. dating sites in sarasota fl Just having drinks in the key date is good, as a lot of people are meeting folks on the net and normally do not want to commit a good deal of time in a stranger, but adhere on both and two principle. Really feel at ease and meet individuals from all over the planet on the web right now! Rapid sign up permits to come across singles globally for critical relationships , adore, romance and and friendship. nostrings com review Undoubtedly a will have to study for any individual interested in on line gaming.

skipthegames login

In dating initially impressions count, and the initial words you exchange on the internet can make all the distinction. single men joplin mo He is now, but I ended up asking my other FYG about which Calc professor they encouraged throughout my initially year. I was a 19 year old unemployed college drop out at the time. craigslist houston sex Then there was the guy who was convinced Ewing was lying to him about not having young children after he identified a sippy cup that belonged to one of her friends youngsters in the cupholder of her car.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3
10/12/2008 11:41:10 AM Whould you date a person with disabilities  

countryjeff
Pittsburgh, PA

Hi All, I'm wondering if someone out there would not be interested in dating someone with disabilities. I for one have hearing and vision impairments. I do have some hearing and vision but it is not what soceity calls "perfect." This disabilities do not stop me from living, but sometimes they get in the way. I would date some else with disability.

10/12/2008 11:44:54 AM Whould you date a person with disabilities  

kitise
Greenwood, SC

nope, unless she is very rich

10/12/2008 11:48:48 AM Whould you date a person with disabilities  

kaseylt
Henderson, NV

What if it's a sexy disability? ...like...SEXLEXIA?

10/12/2008 2:25:43 PM Whould you date a person with disabilities  

robbie81
Orlando, FL

I would not exactly hold things like that against someone. I would find it very difficult to interact in that kind of situation to spark things off. I'd be afraid to have any miscommunication.

10/12/2008 2:29:02 PM Whould you date a person with disabilities  

lillibet
New South Wales
Australia

This will be interesting seeing who can and cannot handle real life situations...Yes I would date a person with a disability I have one myself so.....Now lets watch for the so called perfectionists to speak out and show their true colours....Let the show begin..

10/12/2008 2:39:28 PM Whould you date a person with disabilities  

jbnoosaheads
Queensland
Australia

now that is very very very hard question to unswer,i want bullshit,make any coments, the truth is i dont realy know,its all about love.

10/12/2008 2:45:28 PM Whould you date a person with disabilities  

theodorebear
Hopkinsville, KY

It actually would depend on the disability to be honest. Deaf doesn't bother me. I would have a problem with blind unless she's very capable on her own. I don't want someone I have to babysit, I have enough on my plate as a caregiver already. But if they don't ACT as disabled as they are, then I have no problem with most disabilities. Learning disabled wouldn't be my cup of tea, it's hard enough to find an intelligent conversation with people that are NOT disabled.

10/12/2008 3:02:44 PM Whould you date a person with disabilities  

papabear52
Ukiah, CA

Just because someone has a disability does not make them
incapable of wanting, needing, or giving love. What ever
happened to just getting to know someone. What I have learned
since my disability is that I am stronger as a person with a
better understanding of people and what they might go through
every day. Disabled or not, there is good strong qualities in
most everyone. Remember those who are disabled are still people
with a lot to offer.

10/12/2008 4:12:43 PM Whould you date a person with disabilities  

soxss15
New Gloucester, ME

i have a friend with CP. he went to a concert and said to the security guy, "hey pal, this is just how i walk, i may get drunk later but if i fall down the steps, i was born this way." what a personality. i've known him for 5 years, and he has treated me with more respect and care than any of my ex boyfriends. i don't know if it's his disability that stops me from dating him or "you keep your friends." he may treat me like a queen, but when another guy hurts me, my "guy" friends are right there with a shoulder to cry on and a bunch of jello shots. and you know what? not one of them said to me "i told you so" who could ask for more.

10/12/2008 4:41:18 PM Whould you date a person with disabilities  

soxss15
New Gloucester, ME

Quote from jbnoosaheads:
now that is very very very hard question to unswer,i want bullshit,make any coments, the truth is i dont realy know,its all about love.

absoloutely. thank you for that.

10/12/2008 4:50:23 PM Whould you date a person with disabilities  

1badkittiecat
Salyersville, KY

yes......

[Edited 10/12/2008 5:10:05 PM]

10/12/2008 4:53:08 PM Whould you date a person with disabilities  

foxy_woman_49
Omaha, NE

Yes I would

There are all types of disabilities ..some I would stray from others I wouldnt

]Quote from kaseylt:]What if it's a sexy disability? ...like...SEXLEXIA?

Thats a cool one

[Edited 10/12/2008 4:56:03 PM]

10/12/2008 5:03:00 PM Whould you date a person with disabilities  

carbonv
Salem, AR

All I can say is it would have to be decided on an individual basis. If I liked them then sure I would go out with them. Heck women go out with me and I'm b b buh crazy

10/12/2008 5:06:11 PM Whould you date a person with disabilities  

countryjeff
Pittsburgh, PA

I think papabear52 hit the nail on the head! Disabled people are people. If you cut us do we not bleed, if you love us do we love, and if you push us do we not push back!

PS how do you quote someone on here?

10/12/2008 5:08:32 PM Whould you date a person with disabilities  

typeseven
Suffolk, VA

Next to "reply" there is a "quote" button.

Page: 1, 2, 3