Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

fling hookup app

Any lady who would overlook that is paying a fortune in extra baggage charges herself. devon singles You need to insist on meeting with the shadchan who represents you. It claims to have high achievement rates on all its matches produced. usa sex guide charlotte nc We had been carrying a superior conversation, then she realized that I m older than her by nearly a decade.

how to avoid hookups on tinder

Often what persons do not say is a lot more essential than what they do say. men seeking london The ideal way to meet folks is nevertheless social gatherings and events for the most portion. These pre built functionalities are popular to many apps and hence do away with the will need to reinvent the wheel, saving time and sources whilst shortening the complete project lifecycle. lansingskipthegames Dating apps etc are made to make people revenue initially and formost, and will never place your personal wants initially.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/13/2008 5:07:48 AM Best course of action for this situation?  

imonecrazykid
Trenton, NJ

What's the best plan of action for getting to know someone that you only see once a week?

I see her twice one day every week - during her league soccer game, then during our pick up game. We have a few mutual friends, one of which is a good friend of hers, others who really only know her because they play on the same team. Obviously, I talk to her during the pick-up game, but what other options are there to get to know her?

10/13/2008 5:10:30 AM Best course of action for this situation?  

jimmyroma
Westfield, NJ

Ask her out for coffee or something after the game or ask her is she wants to go to dinner or something after. Buy a ticket to an MLS game and ask her since you have it in common or even to the Local HS game. It's something that's casual and give you a chance to know her

10/13/2008 6:41:15 AM Best course of action for this situation?  

imonecrazykid
Trenton, NJ

That's an idea - sometimes after soccer, if there's a good soccer game on, some of us from soccer will go to a local bar and watch it. I'll ask if she wants to join.

I invited her and a few friends out to watch the Eagles/Bears game - first time actually hanging out with her. I may do that again when the Giants play the Eagles (she's a giants fan and we both hate the eagles).

10/13/2008 10:53:32 AM Best course of action for this situation?  
unclefunkey
Teaneck, NJ

What JimmyR said was good. The only thing I would add is make sure it's a place where you can talk without having to yell!!! If you can't talk, you're not making any progress!!!

You have another way to help it along which is your mutual friends. Use them as a back door for information passing. Have them pass the information that you are interested and see what they come back with. She should have gotten the idea already that you are interested but maybe she is the shy type. What you need to know is if there is any interest on her behalf and your friends should be able to get that for you.

Good luck with it and keep us posted!!!!!

Uncle Funkey

10/13/2008 10:59:39 AM Best course of action for this situation?  

philliegurl
Barrington, NJ

hate...hate..the eagles! awwwwwww see I cant stand them at times my self, but Im still there fan and always will be. But damn "Hate" had to use "Hate" LoL. Well I "Hate" the giants!
just good fun! LoL

There has to be a time where you both can get away for a hole day...like 8am to 8am the next day LoL I say just try to get a hole day just the 2 of you at your house or hers so you can be by your selves. talk more. well good luck with that.

that's right funk

[Edited 10/13/2008 11:00:09 AM]

10/13/2008 11:41:49 AM Best course of action for this situation?  

imonecrazykid
Trenton, NJ

lol sorry Philliegirl. I'm a Jets fan, so I'm in an entirely different division. I am glad the Pats lost last night.

I'm right there with you funkey. I'm trying to use my friend - the only one out of our mutual friends I trust completely - that plays on her team to find out some information. She'll be able to find out stuff for me.

I invited her to my halloween party too. We'll see what happens. I'll keep you posted.

10/13/2008 12:42:17 PM Best course of action for this situation?  

jimmyroma
Westfield, NJ

U F if I say it, it's good no need to reinforce it but thanks

10/14/2008 10:02:05 PM Best course of action for this situation?  

livefrom105
Long Branch, NJ

practice soccer together........something she likes to do..

10/25/2008 12:29:36 PM Best course of action for this situation?  

imonecrazykid
Trenton, NJ

As promised, here's an update. I've actually decided not to pursue this girl, but rather another one that also plays soccer. The main reason being the communication and fun is there between us. Even though we mainly see each other every weekend during the pick-up soccer games, we'll usually email during the week, and she'll text or call me if she can't make a soccer game. And although she's only known me since the beginning of the month, I invited her to a party I had yesterday, and she came, so that's a plus in my eyes.

10/25/2008 1:44:42 PM Best course of action for this situation?  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

ask her if she likes baseball / if she doesn't know how it's played then tell her the base runner (you) advances base to base...before you get to 1st base tell her if you can meet for a drink/ coffee etc and tell her of your plan--tell her i'd like to use baseball as an anology to get to know you best/ are you gamed--and let's say you get to 2nd base after that--you're winning...and winners never lose

10/27/2008 8:39:02 AM Best course of action for this situation?  

tspofhugs
Trenton, NJ

If your right handed then reach into the front of your pant's. Feel around. If you find them, then use them. If you don't feel anything down there. I suggest you grow a set of ball's. When you do, man up. THEN JUST ASK HER OUT.