Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

ihookup

SMS survey computer software and tool offers robust characteristics to produce, manage and deploy survey with utmost ease. brooke henderson lesbian Due to the fact she d completed this just before, her expectations had been tempered—she knew their connection could fall flat offline. As quickly as I got there I asked her to marry me. foxxyllama onlyfans No, it really is not going to solely determine whether or not you have a future collectively, but a shared adore of ranch could be the commence of a wonderful relationship.

skipthegames apps

She s unquestionably a modern aged lady if she likes going to pop culture events. best dating apps sacramento You can also set your profile to just look for close friends rather of dating. If you sign up utilizing your mobile telephone quantity, you might get promotional SMS messages and survey requests from Bumble. listcrawler gay Inmate lookup selections are offered for every location.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
10/14/2008 9:50:53 PM I have been asked to post this by Sir Charles  

sugasouth
Oak Ridge, TN

My heart aches for you both, Charles and Tony. I wish that my words and prayers could remove this horrible pain. Know that you are always in my thoughts. May God give you and your loved ones the strength they will need now and in the coming days. We love you and will keep you in our prayers. Bless you both.

[url=http://www.satisfaction.com/codes/sympathy-comments-graphics-1.php][/url]
[url=http://www.satisfaction.com][/url]

10/14/2008 10:58:17 PM I have been asked to post this by Sir Charles  

wldmtnhoney3
Lake Havasu City, AZ

MY HEART -- MY LOVE -- ARE WITH YOU BOTH myspace comments
MySpace Sympathy Comments myspace comments
MySpace Sympathy Comments SIR CHARLES -- I WALK WITH YOU IN THIS YOUR TIME OF SORRY

[Edited 10/14/2008 11:00:32 PM]

10/16/2008 2:43:58 AM I have been asked to post this by Sir Charles  

judit0606
Big Stone Gap, VA

Quote from sircharles60:

First
Unfortunately Charles and Tony are currently unavailable after Tony had an horrendous family tragedy. His daughter and Charles' God-daughter, was killed in a car accident along with her boyfriend, and a couple of other friends were hospitalised.

Mike West
on behalf of Charles

My heart is heavy by this horrendous news for Tony and you, Sir Charles, and your families! As a mother who lost my youngest son in Dec,'06, I KNOW that NO WORDS CAN comfort during this tragic time. BUT, what I DO know is that PRAYERS from loved ones, friends, and acquaintances, helped carry me thru THAT HORRIBLE time in MY life and are STILL carrying me thru to this very day! So, that is what I'LL be doing NOW, and in the weeks and months to come. My heart goes out to you ALL, Sir Charles, and my PRAYERS go up to our Lord God in Heaven to CARRY you ALL thru these hours, days, weeks, months, and years of mourning.

MAY GOD GIVE YOU the COMFORT that only HE CAN AND PEACE be with you! Amen...

10/16/2008 4:10:14 AM I have been asked to post this by Sir Charles  

shootercva41
Mooresville, IN

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss Tony and Charles. My prayers are with you.

10/16/2008 4:41:40 AM I have been asked to post this by Sir Charles  

lcl38
Everett, MA

my thoughts and prayers are with them

10/16/2008 7:53:13 AM I have been asked to post this by Sir Charles  

wldmtnhoney3
Lake Havasu City, AZ

Myspace Graphics- At Myspacejunks.com

10/18/2008 4:56:58 AM I have been asked to post this by Sir Charles  

eagleeyes7
Fort Myers, FL

This is indeed a sad time for Tony and SirCharles, and I can only offer my sincere hopes for your healing to be swift, and her spirit to find peace and happiness.

She will always be in your hearts, and your memories of her will always keep that part of her alive there.

She will be with you both always, and you will feel her presence when you see a rainbow, a butterfly, or a songbird on wing.

She has moved on to a higher place now, and would want you both to treasure the time you had with her in this life.

My thoughts are with you both.

Eagle

Page: 1, 2