Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

the date hookup

By checking the tagline of a user, you can recognize what s their typical interest and later strategy them. gay dating sites edmonton Food is an additional terrific subject for a initial date and this question is a fun way to come at it. I wasn t interested in meeting dozens of single guys. rubratings syracuse In line with this more respectful strategy, it also shows potential matches bios over images so you are not distracted by a quite face till you know they re worth it.

skipthegames chat

It also depends on what sort of individual you are, I will talk to any person in a bar, in line at the bank, whilst shopping, on a train, effectively you get the idea. dating sites in nw arkansas At the time, I loved the idea of online dating and went out with other Manhattanites practically each and every weekend. What is greater than becoming weird around every other and sharing silliest and crippling thoughts with every single other mainly because there s no explanation to hide your original self? As soon as you have crossed the line of weirdness, congratulations!! You can believe of your future with ease and happiness! speed dating grand rapids You can have total confidence that all of your compatible matches are looking for the exact same point you are.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups

10/15/2008 11:02:29 AM my girlfriend is pregnant and wants to take it slow  
sesohoops3
North Adams, MA

because i constantly annoy her with question after question. I am in school but am graduating in december and baby isnt born until april. I am only in school for 2 more months. how can i survive the 2 month long distance relationship!

10/15/2008 11:04:45 AM my girlfriend is pregnant and wants to take it slow  
arkansasnman
Over 2,000 Posts (2,280)
Fayetteville, AR

Move her up there.

...and if you give me the "I don't have enough money" stuff, then you shouldn't be havin' babies.

10/15/2008 11:05:19 AM my girlfriend is pregnant and wants to take it slow  

metu
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,963)
Mansfield, TX

She wants to take it slow? Then how in the hell did she get preggers?

10/15/2008 11:06:34 AM my girlfriend is pregnant and wants to take it slow  

wileyguy
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,415)
Wilkes Barre, PA

i agree with both of the above

10/15/2008 11:06:57 AM my girlfriend is pregnant and wants to take it slow  
arkansasnman
Over 2,000 Posts (2,280)
Fayetteville, AR

"She wants to take it slow? Then how in the hell did she get preggers? "

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

He doesn't actually indicate it's his.

I'd be taking it slow if I was HIM.

10/15/2008 11:08:26 AM my girlfriend is pregnant and wants to take it slow  

missmmeoftheday
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,179)
Brooklyn, NY

glad I'm not the only cynic.

10/15/2008 11:12:19 AM my girlfriend is pregnant and wants to take it slow  

asl_65
Charles Town, WV

Well, I would start by getting a job and sending all of your money home to support the baby....you might as well get used to it!

10/15/2008 11:16:09 AM my girlfriend is pregnant and wants to take it slow  
mike22304
Over 1,000 Posts (1,646)
Alexandria, VA

Stay where you are. Graduate from school. Get a job far far away. Don't say goodbye. Don't look back. In other words, be selfish and irresponsible. You will thank me many times for this advice.

10/15/2008 11:38:25 AM my girlfriend is pregnant and wants to take it slow  
tallbevfrompa
Pittsburgh, PA

Quote from arkansasnman:

He doesn't actually indicate it's his.
I'd be taking it slow if I was HIM.

From a non-judgmental mom perspective....
Your girlfriend can take care of herself and the baby for now.
Just because she is pregnant doesn't mean she is helpless--no matter what she tells you.
Concentrate on finishing school. Get a job. Save as much money as you can.
After the baby is born get a paternity test.
If it is yours support it and be a father to it.
If you are not ready to get married--don't! Two wrongs don't make a right.
Doesn't mean to move in with each other either.
I know very few people-if any your age that is ready for marriage.
Most importantly, if the baby is yours, you do have to take responsibility for the baby financially and as a father.
No ifs, ands, or buts about it.

You survive the next couple of months by focusing on grades and applying for jobs so when you are finished you have a job and money to prepare for the baby-if it is yours.
You had your fun prematurely--put your nose to the grind stone!
Good luck.

10/15/2008 11:39:30 AM my girlfriend is pregnant and wants to take it slow  
rereeee
Houston, TX

because i constantly annoy her with question after question. I am in school but am graduating in december and baby isnt born until april. I am only in school for 2 more months. how can i survive the 2 month long distance relationship!

By first believing in her. By second realizing that women (your woman) are more "family oriented" for women are the ONLY "one's" whom can carry a child. And by third, standing at her side, whether you are physically there or NOT!

10/15/2008 11:44:07 AM my girlfriend is pregnant and wants to take it slow  
brittaniejo
Oxford, OH

Quote from sesohoops3:

By taking a chill pill. Is this kid yours? If so I dont know why this girl wants to take things slow... But you didnt really make that clear. Graduate from school, because if you are going to support this kid an education is the best way to do it. Start applying for jobs in the area you both want to live. And discuss all this with her! Don't question, discuss.

10/15/2008 11:44:51 AM my girlfriend is pregnant and wants to take it slow  
arkansasnman
Over 2,000 Posts (2,280)
Fayetteville, AR

"because i constantly annoy her with question after question. "

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Sooooooo........for some reason you assume she won't be annoyed with you when you come back?

10/15/2008 11:45:10 AM my girlfriend is pregnant and wants to take it slow  
tallbevfrompa
Pittsburgh, PA

I would like to add something to my previous statement.....

I just read your profile--
Obviously you are not happy in the relationship with your girlfriend or you wouldn't be new on this site and looking for a relationship.
You have already made at least one rash decision--think things through before doing anything.

[Edited 10/15/2008 11:45:37 AM PST]

10/15/2008 12:15:27 PM my girlfriend is pregnant and wants to take it slow  

rojamami
Over 2,000 Posts (2,405)
Brunswick, GA

It's a little too late to go slow......

10/15/2008 12:17:43 PM my girlfriend is pregnant and wants to take it slow  
indoubt
Over 2,000 Posts (2,643)
Beaumont, CA

Um first I say get the hell off a dating site. You obviously don't need anything further to distract you or entice you away from your responsibility. I hope you will take this as serious as it is and be there for your child.

10/15/2008 12:52:57 PM my girlfriend is pregnant and wants to take it slow  
suzicutzi
Philadelphia, PA

I agree with Tallbev...well said!

10/15/2008 1:09:27 PM my girlfriend is pregnant and wants to take it slow  
ladynova
O Fallon, MO

Quote from sesohoops3:

What the hell is the question(s) you are annoying her with??

Almost a college graduate and you still don't know to wrap your package before sticking it in a girl. Regardless, whether it's your baby or not.

Sure hope you take this little lesson into consideration and do better with the rest of the decisions you make in life.

And if I were you, I'd get the hell off of the dating site until I knew if it was my baby or not. Because if it is, you better fulfill your responsibility to that baby and be there for it....financially, emotionally and in person. If it's your kid, YOU raise it.

10/15/2008 1:21:07 PM my girlfriend is pregnant and wants to take it slow  
kitise
Over 2,000 Posts (2,768)
Greenwood, SC

u r not the father..some dude is..or shes not sure and time is what she has to play with till she knows.

u cant wait??? dude. go figure.

10/15/2008 1:26:22 PM my girlfriend is pregnant and wants to take it slow  
oliveoil2
Cuba, MO

your the...one...ahh... father...
would have to do figuring if NOT