Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonals con

See our press releases, media coverage, and press kits. dating sites in moscow idaho Millions turn to Vox to realize complicated challenges such as these, and potential options. Approximately 75 percent of Hinge customers opt to go on a second date immediately after meeting their matches. gianna nicole onlyfans Block, ignore, report, whichever operates best for you.

android hookup

co. dating huntsville They weathered the pandemic together with everyday laughs and regular film marathons. Irrespective of whether or not you re wearing cologne to this initial date, the answer to this question is valuable information. sniffies for straight But some restrictions imposed by photo and character limits leave some of us at a bit of a loose end.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/15/2008 12:26:21 PM Any Ladies Want To Get Serious?  

mrgoodguy51
Lumberton, NJ

Hey NJ Ladies!

Here is the deal. I want to get into a serious relationship. I've ALWAYS been the single guy, but I'm getting a bit older, and frankly, it is almost time to start settling down. Is there any lady who wants to start looking at getting a bit serious? I have a good job, a nice place, a nice car and I smell fairly good.

I'm just throwing it out there.

Thanks,

Mr Goodguy!

10/15/2008 12:41:18 PM Any Ladies Want To Get Serious?  

philliegurl
Barrington, NJ

You are too cute LoL well i would have said I would like to get to know you like that. but Im not your type handsum based on what you what you like. but to each his own. still like to know you as a friend at least?

10/15/2008 12:42:35 PM Any Ladies Want To Get Serious?  

mrgoodguy51
Lumberton, NJ

Absolutly!

10/15/2008 12:51:50 PM Any Ladies Want To Get Serious?  

philliegurl
Barrington, NJ

shame you dont like my type. but i'll tell you what i like...I like a man to be a man. a man should be thick and solid. not all steroid out. funny you like skinny gurls I like thick solid men.

you know you'll find her someday.

10/15/2008 1:02:48 PM Any Ladies Want To Get Serious?  

mrgoodguy51
Lumberton, NJ

Yeah, I'm all man! Ha ha. I tip the scales at about 240. Anyway, I do think you are cute, but, you are right, you're not my normal type. But, don't think for a second I don't think that you are cute. You absolutely are.

10/15/2008 1:36:06 PM Any Ladies Want To Get Serious?  

philliegurl
Barrington, NJ

i know i feel yeah. Its cool no worries.

10/19/2008 10:19:17 AM Any Ladies Want To Get Serious?  

nab5055
Medford, NJ

Quote from mrgoodguy51:
Yeah, I'm all man! Ha ha. I tip the scales at about 240. Anyway, I do think you are cute, but, you are right, you're not my normal type. But, don't think for a second I don't think that you are cute. You absolutely are.

Maybe you need to step outside of your "normal type" and explore! You never know what may happen!!!!!!