Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

list listcrawler

We wanted to get to the stories behind the stats, so we asked you how your relationships and dating lives have fared for the duration of COVID 19. dating in groton ct She says side effects and the worry of recurrence definitely changes you as a person. Social distancing suggestions and lockdowns disrupted classic dinner dates and bar meetups. wireshark omegle He d text in the course of the day.

skipthegames apps

There s a free choice and 3 paid VIP subscription alternatives with discounted rates for subscribing for three months and six months. singles in leesburg va Went on a coffee date with a guy whose pupils had been dilated the whole time. Then I send a very lengthy voice note, it is greater that he hears my voice, maybe I can show him a fraction of the sincerity he showed me all these instances just before. rubmaps livermore It will also clarify their basic perception of persons.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/15/2008 8:07:40 PM Vote Off a Bad Thread  

twohawks
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,607)
Bothell, WA

I have belonged to other sites where if some OP is creating bad threads, the members of the site can vote to have it removed. A ten vote no would get a thread removed. I wish we had that here. There are certain individuals here that create boring, useless threads and they go on for a long time. If we could vote it off...that would be really nice. A "majority rules" sort of thing. Do you suppose we could get that here?

10/15/2008 10:30:09 PM Vote Off a Bad Thread  

crabberman
Wilmington, DE

well two I agree to some extent...but you shouldnt be able to get rid of a thread because its boring..hell I would vote off most of the political and religeous threads that are so redundant it seems like noone ever reads the other threads.Now if its very offensive in its context,such as most of the racism threads are..then it would work.

10/16/2008 6:27:37 AM Vote Off a Bad Thread  

lilguppy2bit
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,866)
Auburn, WA

I think it might be "asking to much" however being that most of us are Adults (or supposed to be)
It would be a good way of trash removal.
Should we take a poll?

10/16/2008 7:06:34 AM Vote Off a Bad Thread  

crabberman
Wilmington, DE

I would rather see a senseless funny thread about nothing in particular get 2000 posts then a fighting and bashing thread and argueing over wether rednecks are racists get 100.

10/16/2008 7:14:38 AM Vote Off a Bad Thread  

stress_test
Eltopia, WA

Dustin asked this question months ago.
The idea flopped because of cliques and groups who would potentially destroy valid topics out of childish manipulation and games.

10/16/2008 12:25:14 PM Vote Off a Bad Thread  

foxy_woman_49
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,555)
Omaha, NE

Thats what it would be too childish manipulation and games

10/16/2008 9:56:09 PM Vote Off a Bad Thread  

crabberman
Wilmington, DE

too many groups here now ruining threads and trying to manipulate them..Dustin and CS doesnt give a shit...

10/19/2008 3:46:35 PM Vote Off a Bad Thread  

shakti
Red Deer, AB

Well on the other site the op is referrring to (I am assuming, lol).. it worked really well! There was a drop down list of reasons:

Redundant
Bashing/flaming other users
Polarized (only this faith/sex, etc..)
Trolling (pity, attention seeking)

I can't remember them all, but as I said it worked really well and cut down on the need for mods to always be hovering.. a lot less complaints that way too. I had a thread peer deleted once and I just re-worded it and it made the cut.

It amazes me that people would honestly rather see the retarded threads that get started by trolling whiners and no-minds just trying to prove a non-existent point.

10/19/2008 3:58:20 PM Vote Off a Bad Thread  

pretty_moon
Over 1,000 Posts (1,246)
Bath, PA

Continuing sassys post

protest thread
Chatting
Username in thread
spamming
slander
polarized..... only want posts from women or men or specific ages

10/19/2008 5:17:00 PM Vote Off a Bad Thread  

skypoet
Lincolnshire
United Kingdom

Other things (not listed on POF)

moderators bias of individual posters

being English lol

attempting to breathe the same air

liking a bit of god-given fun too much (do they even know fun from funk?)

being English... again.

Well hell... it's nearly bedtime in the good ol' UK.

10/21/2008 9:25:29 AM Vote Off a Bad Thread  
foreveralady
Over 1,000 Posts (1,259)
Mansfield, PA

I disagree with people being able to vote threads off....Reason being if you didn't like someone you could get your friends together and vote all of that persons threads off.

That is ludicrous to say the least..This is a free site and people just need to appreciate it more and follow Dustins rules--and all would be fine-----no--no--no---fal

10/24/2008 9:40:19 PM Vote Off a Bad Thread  

redstar4evr
Lakewood, WA

Yes ......Dustin did ask this a while back and it was vetoed. But there has been a lot of junk going on that is boring and troublesome and makes it no longer nice to be on here many times.
And that is a shame for I do like this site more than the other one I belong to.

So I am now saying it might well be worth a try for this site is not so much fun to be on many times lately. Perhaps that would rid us of the troublemakers who are causing all the commotion and negative vibes I have been seeing lately.

10/25/2008 10:22:52 AM Vote Off a Bad Thread  

foxy_woman_49
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,555)
Omaha, NE

two I think it would be nice if we could delete a thread we created

Deleting a thread made by the Op of the thread

I also would like to set thread locked-locked would be due to much turmoil in it-flammers etc...Dh could do that.

11/6/2008 10:09:03 AM Vote Off a Bad Thread  
swdove
Simms, MT

Do you truly think it would be right to decide who has a boring topic or not ....
You may find it dumb and the next person may find something in it that they need to hear that day ....
If you do not like a topic just beep on by ....
Sometimes people just think to much ....or it could be.... that human thing.... we have going on about control .... shoot who knows ....

11/12/2008 3:35:48 PM Vote Off a Bad Thread  

traceyjean
Over 1,000 Posts (1,795)
South Elgin, IL

Quote from crabberman:
too many groups here now ruining threads and trying to manipulate them..Dustin and CS doesnt give a shit...