Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

adult listcrawler

We routinely eliminate inactive blogs and these which are no longer relevant to a provided list. single men in louisiana The views expressed in the contents above are those of our customers and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline. A fantastic dating web site with a massive assortment of paid/free of charge characteristics and solutions. getting laid in iceland PoF is no cost and so is complete of timewasters and losers.

mega personal.eu

It forces him to dig deeper and consider back to comments he s had from pals and loved ones about his personality. personals in redding So perhaps asking her this question can inform you a thing about your date s life. There was also no way to confirm the person s identity, to filter by interests or to make a profile on which one particular could provide a short introduction about themselves. rubmaps oxnard My key query for you is how do you come out and tell people about the illness ? At 1 point i was totally self assurance now items have changed drastically Have not seen substantially of these coaching rooms on the EU server but why would any individual build a area just for dating?

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
10/15/2008 11:43:22 PM Did she make the right decision?  

kharis
Randolph, MA

I just got off the phone with one of my closest friends and she related this to me. Her lover of 6 months and she had originally planned to get together Thursday evening, however, he told her that he missed her and asked her to come see him tonight so she went.

Once she got there they watched the debate during which she noticed that he seemed very negative and somewhat different (she didn't go into detail about the somewhat different). His home phone rang twice both times he looked at the number and said that bill collectors were calling as they were the only ones with his home number and he didn't wish to speak with them. Around midnight they went upstairs to his bedroom where she proceeded to cuddle with him...the phone rang again and since it was on her side of the bed she reached over to pass it to him. He took the phone and flung it across the room yelling "I told you I wasn't interested in answering the phone." She responded that since he'd checked the phone both times it had rung earlier she thought he might like to do the same as she was saying this she was putting her jewelry on and getting dressed. She left....

She asked me if she'd behaved appropriately and I told her that I would have left as well and that it sounded as if there might be a few different things going on.

Two questions? What would you do in that situation and what limits do you place on your lovers behavior in terms of how much will you take when they're in a bad mood?

10/15/2008 11:48:39 PM Did she make the right decision?  

lisaandpj
Clarksville, TN

ZERO tolerence!!! Even if he was stressed over bill collectors, such behavior is unacceptable and a BIG FAT SIGN about his character and temperment. The ringing of a phone set him off for crying out loud.

HELL TO THE NAW

and most bill collectors do not ring the phone late at night, so you would have to wonder who was calling to begin with

[Edited 10/15/2008 11:50:21 PM]

10/15/2008 11:52:20 PM Did she make the right decision?  

vicki2008
Orlando, FL

yeah that seems a little shady to me..a bill collector calling at midnight...
so she made the right decision i would have done the same if he turned out to be like that

10/15/2008 11:52:36 PM Did she make the right decision?  

kharis
Randolph, MA

Yes that was one of the things going through my mind....what collection agency has a policy of calling late at night???

10/15/2008 11:53:12 PM Did she make the right decision?  

drpepperz
Lafayette, LA

He had another woman. No explanation needed.

10/15/2008 11:53:20 PM Did she make the right decision?  

kas1227
Stephenville, TX

I would at first ask if there was anything he needed to tell me (like if he was cheating or something like that)....then, after i got the answer i would leave. Its okay to be in a bad mood just as long as you don't become violent or take it out on the other person.

I have a feeling your friends boy is cheating on her!

10/15/2008 11:53:39 PM Did she make the right decision?  

vicki2008
Orlando, FL

NONE....it was the other woman probably!

10/16/2008 12:02:24 AM Did she make the right decision?  

lisaandpj
Clarksville, TN

She did the right thing by leaving, I would have done the same thing. Seems he needed some alone time to calm down.

10/16/2008 12:06:16 AM Did she make the right decision?  

jeffreych
Lincoln, NE

First of all, it is against the law for marketers/collections to call after 9 pm. Sounds like something else was going on. His response was totally inappropriate, no matter what the situation, what a psycho.

10/16/2008 12:07:50 AM Did she make the right decision?  

kharis
Randolph, MA

Poor woman can't sleep she's wide awake called again and said she's going to have a conversation with him tomorrow and either change their exclusive relationship to an open one or end it....she's so upset. I told her to sleep on it and perhaps give it a few days and to wait for him to call her. From past talks with her I've gotten the impression that he's a tad bit mysoginistic but I'm not certain.

10/16/2008 12:11:12 AM Did she make the right decision?  

heresme
Loves Park, IL

leaving was a good idea. clearly someone needed some alone time. fyi bill collectors may call between 7am and 7pm(used to be one)in any time zone. generally they only have time to call a number once per day.

10/16/2008 12:12:43 AM Did she make the right decision?  

tazz963
Lindale, GA

I totally agree the cut off on the bill collection agencies calling is 9pm i think your friend has more to worry about than a bad temper she left good for her now she needs to figure out if he is worth it to her.

10/16/2008 12:13:03 AM Did she make the right decision?  

kas1227
Stephenville, TX

Quote from heresme:
leaving was a good idea. clearly someone needed some alone time. fyi bill collectors may call between 7am and 7pm(used to be one)in any time zone. generally they only have time to call a number once per day.

isn't it also illegal to call after 9pm? i mean thats what i heard.

I think she needs to end it...i bet she could find someone else...don't make it an open relationship, to me those are just friends with benefits!

[Edited 10/16/2008 12:14:03 AM]

10/16/2008 12:13:45 AM Did she make the right decision?  

indoubt
Beaumont, CA

I would be out of there so damn fast

10/16/2008 12:18:20 AM Did she make the right decision?  

lisaandpj
Clarksville, TN

"Mysoginistic" dang, gonna have to go and google that one, call me stupid

Main Entry: mi·sog·y·nis·tic
Pronunciation: m-säj--nis-tik
Function: adjective
: having or showing a hatred and distrust of women

[Edited 10/16/2008 12:20:09 AM]

Page: 1, 2