Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames login

Zoosk provides the slightly creepy selection of purchasing coins to anonymously browse profiles, as effectively as reward any one who views your own profile . dating sites in prescott az Give us a try when you are prepared for a thing actual. There is a very good supply for new buyers on LoveFort — you can obtain 20 credits for only $2. doublelist columbus ga Clover tried to be the on demand version of on the net dating internet sites, letting you order a date significantly like you would a pizza.

rubmaps

Right off the bat, you ll show this individual that you re confident and amusing at the similar time. dating palmdale ca Him producing a joke here would be a fantastic issue, it shows that he s lighthearted and does not believe about points that make him seriously angry. Individual expertise and input from pals have helped him decide which dating apps function very best for him. adult search odessa tx Believe it or not, you are a commodity inside that unit.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
10/16/2008 12:59:56 AM I need advise  

countrysweets19
Winchester, KY

When does age begin to matter? I've talked to many guys but most my age get scared away because I have a 2 year old son. But, I had someone start talking to me and he is 36... that's a 17 year difference which makes me kind of nervous. I'm scared of what family (especially my mom) would say. I don't know if it's the right thing or not and I don't want to make any moves if I don't know what to do. I would prefer someone closer to my age no more than 11 years and there is someone that I've talked too that I like but I don't know what he thinks of me. I'm just confused....

10/16/2008 1:02:44 AM I need advise  

kas1227
Stephenville, TX

age is just a number. if you guys are getting along and have a great chemistry thats all that matters!

10/16/2008 1:03:40 AM I need advise  

faith85
Newaygo, MI

If you like the person then it shouldnt matter you are old enough to decide for your self. and about your family. I have a worry too but it isnt the same mines based on the person i have been talking to's Ethnicity. but in the end it dont matter if they disapprove of it as long as you are happy they should be too. this is my opinion.

10/16/2008 1:07:02 AM I need advise  

nooneinnocent
Indianapolis, IN

I would say it doesn't hurt to try if you're really interested. As long as everyone is over 18, age doesn't matter. I personally have found that there are a lot of differences in age groups, so it hasn't worked out for me to date someone either older or younger than me, but that's just personal experience. Don't worry about the big stuff until it's time to worry about it. For now, see where it goes.

10/16/2008 1:08:52 AM I need advise  

countrysweets19
Winchester, KY

That's part of the problem I honestly don't know if there is chemistry there with him or not.

I've been talking to him for a couple of weeks but we don't seem to be getting anywhere and we don't talk much. I like him and apparently he likes me but I'm just not sure if "it's" there or not. He understands that I have a kid and he has one as well but it's not that it's the age but yet in a sense it is. At 18 I dated a 34 year old and he is now my best friend but it turned in to just friends with benefits and I can't do that again.

With the other guy I tend to feel more of a connection but once again we go in a circle every night with the same conversation....and unless he has read my profile on here he doesn't know that I have a kid so I don't know how that will turn out.

[Edited 10/16/2008 1:11:32 AM]

10/16/2008 1:11:19 AM I need advise  

nooneinnocent
Indianapolis, IN

If there's no chemistry, it's almost impossible to create it and sustain it, move on from that one.

Try opening the circle, innitiate the conversation on a new topic, if he's a wagon wheel, how will you ever have a fulfilling experience with him?

10/16/2008 1:11:31 AM I need advise  

kas1227
Stephenville, TX

try the relationship out for a little bit longer and if no chemsitry evolves end it and look for someone else.

Age, race, gender even doesn't matter if you have that special connection with them. If they make you happy they see how far it goes!

10/16/2008 1:16:07 AM I need advise  

jer1234
Marion, IN

Take my advise. Stick with some one your own age. My wife is 15 years older than me.10 years ago it didn't matter. Then as she grew older she grew more and more insecure. till finally we are going thew a divorce. Age don't matter now. Give it another 10 years it will if not to to them it will. Some people will say I'm nuts. Maybe for you it might work. I wouldn't count on it. Her oldest daughter is a year younger than i am.
Now this is my opinion only. There is one person that can make that choice. Do a lot of soul searching be for you do. Good luck in what ever you decide.

10/16/2008 1:20:09 AM I need advise  

bigbeef72
San Antonio, TX

you can't put a certain or specific number or age to a "relationship." My ex g/f was 22 and i started dating here when i was 34, so there was a numerical difference but from an mental, physical and emotional standpoint; there wasn't any difference. The maturity factor on her part since she had a lil daughter made her mature beyond her early twenties. On the other aspect of the spectrum, another ex was 41 and i was 30 and once again her youthful spirit and my maturity at the time made it a connection. You'll know when you guys meet and go out, if its "there." I usually know within the first couple hours of a date....if there is a connection between me and a woman.

10/16/2008 1:24:00 AM I need advise  

countrysweets19
Winchester, KY

I know that I am mature for my age. I had to mature quickly because I got pregnant at 16. People tell me that they think I would be in my mid 20's partly because of my looks but partly because of how mature I am.
I'm scared to go out on a date with him. He only lives like 15 miles from me but I'm still extremely cautious partly because of the entire situation and because I met him online.

10/16/2008 1:26:11 AM I need advise  

bigbeef72
San Antonio, TX

if your that cautious, meet him at a public place like a mall or restaurant and take each others cars....to make u feel comfortable. If the "cautiousness" is there now...sounds like your not comfortable enough to even meet him. So, just take your time and you'll know when it is time or maybe youre not too into him to go to that extent.

10/16/2008 4:08:20 AM I need advise  

hugsnlaughter
McKeesport, PA

I don't think this man is for you; you say right above that you prefer someone closer to your own age. If this is your preferance, I think you should stick to that.jmo

10/16/2008 4:47:19 AM I need advise  

wreckerman57
Port Jervis, NY

Stick to what makes you comfortable and feels right.If hes 36 and has his !@#$ together maybe your better off.Trial and error here.Good Luck

10/16/2008 4:58:41 AM I need advise  

reenie4
Milwaukee, WI

You are creating the idea that you are already in a relationship with this man whom I am guessing you haven't even met yet...there is more to a relationship than age. My advise is to chill. Good luck

10/16/2008 5:16:48 AM I need advise  

barbaraajo
Reston, VA

I think age always matters, especially in my case, my ex was 15 years younger and that did not work so well for me.

Page: 1, 2