Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

magepersonal

These inquiries lay down a steady foundation for the rest of the conversation. free sacramento personals These Christian dating queries will assist to make confident that you are performing all the things in your power to assist God s plan for your adore life come to fruition. Where this date is going, is just a harmless query to recognize what the other person thinks of you. rubmaps sunnyvale To support make your first date as strain free of charge as feasible, partnership expert, James Thomas at Condoms.

listcrawler ts

Facebook also presents interest primarily based dating groups . gainesville fl personals Worry has suppressed extra folks than anything ever will. Need assist with a dating app or website? Hi, I am actually new to sex and having a boyfriend in common. what happens when you logout of grindr However—half a mile is a trek for a wallet… but forgetting it appears like a crappy move to dodge the bill, also.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/16/2008 2:17:42 PM Things I don't get ?  

dottore1
Cocoa, FL

You chat, you email, you seem to have a connection starting and when you email to express concern/interest over a change in profile -- they are invisible and you are no longer a "friend." Any ideas???

[Edited 10/16/2008 2:26:46 PM]

10/16/2008 2:27:27 PM Things I don't get ?  

garnetlady
Cincinnati, OH

They weren't really a friend?!

10/16/2008 2:36:33 PM Things I don't get ?  

destinyfate
Brainerd, MN

If you expressed an interest over a change in their profile and made you invisible; they are just not interested one way or the other in you. If you're expressing concern over their 'change' in profile...maybe you caught them in a lie and it's one they want to keep lying about so they make you 'invisible' to keep from feeling guilty knowing someone out there knows. Weird, does that happen to you a lot?

10/16/2008 2:41:09 PM Things I don't get ?  

dottore1
Cocoa, FL

Quote from destinyfate:
If you expressed an interest over a change in their profile and made you invisible; they are just not interested one way or the other in you. If you're expressing concern over their 'change' in profile...maybe you caught them in a lie and it's one they want to keep lying about so they make you 'invisible' to keep from feeling guilty knowing someone out there knows. Weird, does that happen to you a lot?

I reasonably new at this but no. Thanks

10/16/2008 2:47:13 PM Things I don't get ?  

responsible1
Ashford, WA

A date ----LUCAS

10/16/2008 2:51:50 PM Things I don't get ?  

dottore1
Cocoa, FL

Quote from responsible1:
A date ----LUCAS

Funny

10/16/2008 3:05:13 PM Things I don't get ?  

kyangelmom
Monticello, KY

She just wasn't that "into you".

10/16/2008 3:08:01 PM Things I don't get ?  

missmmeoftheday
Brooklyn, NY

Well, other than it obviously made you feel kind of bad, my thought would be that she had other things going on and just wasn't all that into you. It's not about you, tho- it's her stuff, whatever is going on.

My advice would be to chalk it up to internet experience and keep on moving forward.

Good luck

10/16/2008 3:12:22 PM Things I don't get ?  

wileyguy
Wilkes Barre, PA

there's too many reasons it happens.just chalk it up and move on

10/16/2008 4:00:46 PM Things I don't get ?  

monaj40
Binghamton, NY

If you don't see them hanging out in the forums.... then basically they are full of shit...true story

10/16/2008 6:21:04 PM Things I don't get ?  

sw1981
Philadelphia, PA

Quote from dottore1: You chat, you email, you seem to have a connection starting and when you email to express concern/interest over a change in profile -- they are invisible and you are no longer a "friend." Any ideas???

They are just plain GARBAGE!

10/16/2008 8:05:24 PM Things I don't get ?  
usakindatheart
Overton, TX

you say she went invisible... you do realize when you are blocked, it just comes up as friends only when you click on her profile... others can see her profile, just you can't..

if she blocked you, she had a reason,, didn't say it was valid, or right, but it sounds like she did it for her own reason..

throw your pole out there and get back to fishing... lots of fish in the sea..

happy hunting

usa