Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

datehookup houston

Certain, possibly I couldn t please every person, but with a profile like this, I could at least get a date. lake tahoe dating site In exchange for playing wingwoman for a good pal of mine, she d generally score us a handful of cost free drinks, which was great for two broke, lately postcollege ladies. The challenges are steeper when it comes to scoring dates and converting them into something among a spectrum of a 1 night stand to a long term partnership. adultlook tucson When I didn t respond, Jay would flood me with dolphin videos and photos.

totally free local hookup sites

And laughing with an individual? napa singles events This can be done by means of okjobmatch. Bumble is free of charge to download and cost free to use core characteristics, but upgrades — like boosting your profile so more regional singles see it — come with a charge. locanto usa en español Try to remember, feelings cloud our judgement.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/17/2008 6:52:42 AM Something to think about...  

angelleyess
Middleboro, MA

I found this on another site and loved it so Im sharing it with you all......

Read Each One Carefully and Think About It a Second or Two

1. I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.

2. No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry.

3. Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

4. A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.

5. The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.

6. Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

7. To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

8. Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you.

9. Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.

10. Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.

11. There's always going to be people that hurt you so what you have to do is keep on trusting and just be more careful about who you trust next time around.

12. Make yourself a better person and know who you are before you try and know someone else and expect them to know you.

13. Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.

REMEMBER: WHATEVER HAPPENS, HAPPENS FOR A REASON.

10/17/2008 6:59:39 AM Something to think about...  

msbevzie
Oregon, OH

AWESOME girlie...I went to see the movie last night "Nights in Rodanthe" OMG was that awesome...an incredicle love story...something that alot of people could watch and put themselves in her place...WHOA!!! AND...#1 is quite simply what I got from that movie...

[Edited 10/17/2008 7:00:50 AM]

10/17/2008 7:08:51 AM Something to think about...  

angelleyess
Middleboro, MA

thanks hun, I heard that it was an awesome movie

10/17/2008 7:13:15 AM Something to think about...  

evileddy
Ottawa, ON

1. For every nice thing you do.. I will do 3 bad things.

2. Even if you dance like nobody is watching.. 10 are and are laughing at you.

3. Any person at anytime can let you down so don't put much faith in people.

4. Start getting used to being content with being alone.. we all die alone.

5. If God has a plan.. you bet yer double hockey sticks Satan does also.

6. Winners never quit. Quitters never win. But those who never win and never quit are morons.

7. True friends help you move bodies.

8. Crying is good for you.. it's like an emotional shit.

9. Anger is a valid emotion.. don't suppress it by faking forgiveness hate someone till you die.. it's natural.

10. No matter how good you are at anything.. several people are better and look better doing it... yer not mommy's favorite.

10/17/2008 7:15:32 AM Something to think about...  

angelleyess
Middleboro, MA

lmao
I agree with # 7

10/17/2008 7:21:12 AM Something to think about...  

angelips
Villas, NJ

very nice

10/17/2008 7:23:09 AM Something to think about...  
sparrowhawk
Woodville, AL

is the body or the mind more influential in one's appeal ...

10/17/2008 7:30:56 AM Something to think about...  

monaj40
Binghamton, NY

that was sweet Angel...gave me something to ponder on today. Me and my fiance' were talking about some of the things you have written... those things don't work overnight, you have to practice those things especially as a relationship grows, and I think thats' the steps me and my fiance' are starting to get to.

10/17/2008 7:41:17 AM Something to think about...  

sharolas
Elk Grove Village, IL

how true that is gave me something to think about

10/17/2008 7:46:38 AM Something to think about...  

wazer
South Bend, IN

that was good i didn't it would be but read it anyways and loved it

10/17/2008 9:47:21 AM Something to think about...  

newlife4me2
Sioux Falls, SD

Too many people don't pay enough attention to this one....

3. Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

Learning to accept people for who and what they are, without the constant drive to "fix" them....that is true maturity.

This is not to say that when issues come up between people in relationships (regardless of whether it is romantic, family, friendship or business) that they shouldn't be discussed and compromises sought. It is more to do with those times when there can't be a compromise because the person is truly offering you all they have. Takes me, at least, right back to the serenity prayer............

10/17/2008 9:54:22 AM Something to think about...  

mizp
San Jose, CA

Very nice Angel. Had to save it. I always love when someone can put something like that into words.

10/17/2008 9:56:52 AM Something to think about...  

jasonwitt
Canyon Country, CA

very nice

[Edited 10/17/2008 9:57:37 AM]

10/19/2008 1:18:12 PM Something to think about...  

cscottd2003
Leeds, MA

Quote from angelleyess:
I found this on another site and loved it so Im sharing it with you all......

Read Each One Carefully and Think About It a Second or Two

1. I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.

2. No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry.

4. A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.

5. The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.

6. Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

7. To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

8. Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you.

9. Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.

10. Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.

11. There's always going to be people that hurt you so what you have to do is keep on trusting and just be more careful about who you trust next time around.

12. Make yourself a better person and know who you are before you try and know someone else and expect them to know you.

13. Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.

REMEMBER: WHATEVER HAPPENS, HAPPENS FOR A REASON.

I think I love you...lol or was that lust....lol NICE ANGEL!!!

10/19/2008 1:21:00 PM Something to think about...  

sw1981
Philadelphia, PA

In the dating world, what are the indicators that give you a belief of what another person's characteristics are? Assumptions. However, we should not go by these assumptions alone. We should take time out to find out the truth about an individual.

It was told to me that I should have better knowledge on how to choose women. It is my belief that what they were implying is that, I should utilize the knowledge of making false assumptions about a person's characteristics and treat the assuptions as facts. The problem is that's not being open minded and I could be missing out on someone that could possibly be a great person. Keep in mind, that is only my belief of what they are implying. I am giving those individuals the opportunity to come forth and comment on that.

It was also told that I have to accept the fact that I have made poor choices with some females who turned out to be no good. Just like some women have to accept the fact for choosing bad men. But would I ever imply that they should use close-minded methods for choosing men? No.

Since people don't walk around wearing shirts that say "I'M A CHEATER" "I'M A RAPIST" or "I'M A USER", there is no way a person could know beforehand what a person's characteristics are, until time is spent with that person. What you experience from a person is real evidence. An assumption based off of 2-second glance is not sufficient evidence to confirm the characterisitcs of an individual.

Not having interest in a person because of obviously seen reasons (fat, bald, short, tall, etc.) and not having interest in someone because of an assumed characteristic are 2 different things. One of them is proven and the other is not.

What gets me is how someone can say, don't give up try again, and then when I try again and I get bad results, it's still my fault for coming across another bad woman. So if you try or if you don't try, you're damned either way.

Shallow people make false assumptions about others and treat them as facts. Shallow people don't take time out to find the truth. It sounds like someone was trying to tell me to be a shallow person. If that's not the advice that was implied, then I'd like to hear from you.

Last but not least, before I wrap up this thread, assumptions should be treated as theories, which are subject to being verified. All theories that I piece together about women, I take the time out to verify them. Sometimes, it's my assumption that the next woman may not be of any good to me. But guess what? I take the time out to be sure, rather than treat my assumption as a fact and not try at all.

PS: Just because people "can" doesn't mean it OK to do it. Understand the difference between "can do" and "OK to do". I could hit someone in the head with a sledge hammer, throw someone off a bridge, or burn someone with an iron. Does that mean it's ok?

{I'd thought I'd nip that in the bud, in anticipation of certain types of responses.}