Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mature hookup

The very best ever dating app is referred to as GO OUT, GET A LIFE & MEET Actual Folks . craigslist villa rica ga personals PelotonForum. The web site harbors a free search tool as well. omegle unmoderated monitored Always fancied having a discreet affair? Well, Ashley Madison can make it happen.

www skipthegames com

My friends have been all excited for my amongst boyfriend time. lake tahoe dating site Pickable, a new on the net dating concept, recently launched, offering women a way to choose up men around them with out ever having to expose their identity. International dating is the best way to know new culture and traditions, a new chance to obtain your soul mate even on the other side of the globe and to make connection. adultlook tucson Though no 1 provides on line adore a second thought these days, back when the technology was new, some important drama often ensued.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

9/27/2007 1:08:19 AM who should make the first move?  

klazzmoo
Albuquerque, NM

should the guy always be expected to make the first move or are you ladies liberated enough to initiate a conversation.

9/27/2007 1:12:27 AM who should make the first move?  

rain_or_shine
Columbia, SC

No one can shut me up. Well some have, and its been fun......LOL

9/27/2007 4:12:46 AM who should make the first move?  

deedeekine1
Irwin, PA

I guess I'm old fashion..the man should.

9/27/2007 4:33:10 AM who should make the first move?  

9thstwonder
Chesapeake Beach, MD

I always make the first move, unless they beat me to it.......

9/27/2007 4:39:51 AM who should make the first move?  

stilwater4u
Riverview, FL

What is the diffrance who makes the frst move .When a lady makes eye contact and siles at me ,I make an aproch .but if a lady comes on to me ,ill respond .Personaly I like agressave woman that know what they want and let you know it

9/27/2007 4:53:24 AM who should make the first move?  

patty0720
Philadelphia, PA

I do like it when a man makes the first move, if I don't beat him to it . . . honestly it doesnt matter to me . . . when there's a mutual attraction, you both know it

9/27/2007 5:14:15 AM who should make the first move?  

stilwater4u
Riverview, FL

holy buckets ,so many women so litle time .I love em 18 to 80 blind crippled er crazy , but ....I only date happly maryed women that dont fool arould!!

9/27/2007 5:21:51 AM who should make the first move?  

angelleyes
Plymouth, MA

i like it when the man makes to first move dont ask me why cause i dont know ... i guess it just shows me that he really is interested.....

9/27/2007 5:26:35 AM who should make the first move?  

stilwater4u
Riverview, FL

that works both ways sweetie .You have a nice smile by the way huggs

9/27/2007 7:27:26 AM who should make the first move?  

darebare33
Louisville, KY

gotta like the chics that make a first move!! definately makes you HARDER!! LOL

9/27/2007 7:57:24 AM who should make the first move?  

gapeach456
Augusta, GA

If I like someone, I will make the first move, then throw the ball back in his court and see if he runs with it....if he don't OH WEll his loss.

9/27/2007 8:35:06 AM who should make the first move?  

houstonmale43
Houston, TX

men always have to make the first move...it shows confidence...and women like that sort of thing...and for every "no" you get, you are that much closer to a "yes"...

9/27/2007 8:37:34 AM who should make the first move?  

geegee210
Bronx, NY

what if the guy is to shy and i wait 4 him to move hell it may never happen so if he dont make the frist move i will

9/27/2007 9:54:05 AM who should make the first move?  

naughty_or_nice
Bloomsburg, PA

i tell the guy up front if i like him or not by the end of the night and than that means the ball is in his court so yeah the guy has to make the first move

i agree with houston

and geegee even though the guy is shy he can still let you know in his own way what he thinks of you and if he cant than how are you suppossed to have a relationship with someone who cant tell u wehat there thinkin?

[Edited 9/27/2007 9:55:42 AM]

9/27/2007 9:56:06 AM who should make the first move?  

edz33
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
United Kingdom

It varies i aint afraid to make first move
but just as happy if female makes move on me ,

and naughty or nice when u going to make a move on me baby

Page: 1, 2, 3