Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www skipthegames

You must report the hours worked and gross amount of revenue you earned just before any deductions have been created. palmdale personals There are uncomplicated methods to move beyond any uncomfortable silence, though. If you are on a individual connection, like at home, you can run an anti virus scan on your device to make certain it is not infected with malware. megapersonals com login The finest voyage is when you travel with your loved ones.

manhunt hookup

Rachel Vanderbilt is the host of the Connection Physician podcast. dating melbourne fl S. A lady who s prepared to bump uglies with a married guy may perhaps also be engaged in coital activities with other folks, just like with you. omegle chat apk On the way to the 1st date, Cecile was involved in a vehicle accident.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/17/2008 6:14:59 PM Can women answer these questions with honesty and truth?  

ralema69
Belton, MO

1. How important is the kind of vehicle a man drives?

2. If you see a man with a kid around town with no female, do you automatically assume he is married and "she" is at home, or that he is just doing the visitation thing? Or do you take into consideration he is actually single father?

3. Do you expect the man to pay for everything when you go out to dinner, etc, or do you initiate splitting that at times?

4. Is it better when meeting someone else with kids to wait on introducing the kids, or involve them right away to ensure they get along as well?

5. Why do women check out a mans profile several times, but NEVER respond back to a simple email saying hello?

Will add more questions if I think of any later!

10/17/2008 6:44:06 PM Can women answer these questions with honesty and truth?  

angeliceyes78
Saint Louis, MO

1. How important is the kind of vehicle a man drives? not all that if she's not superficial

2. If you see a man with a kid around town with no female, do you automatically assume he is married and "she" is at home, or that he is just doing the visitation thing? Or do you take into consideration he is actually single father? well being a single mother i see how the kids are acting with him .... you can tell when the kids are on a visitation or just chillin with daddy like its any other day ( you know some times uncles take out the niece and nephew too !!!)

3. Do you expect the man to pay for everything when you go out to dinner, etc, or do you initiate splitting that at times? I believe in going dutch

4. Is it better when meeting someone else with kids to wait on introducing the kids, or involve them right away to ensure they get along as well? wait .. kids get to attached to easy and you don't really want people in and out of their lives but that also depends on their age

5. Why do women check out a mans profile several times, but NEVER respond back to a simple email saying hello? self esteem issues maybe? or their really shy

Angelica

10/17/2008 8:08:53 PM Can women answer these questions with honesty and truth?  

nmorris
Freeman, MO

1. I'd be happy if he just had one..

2. That one is tricky..it depends..

3. No...we take turns..

4. Wait to see if you hit it off with the person before you introduce the kids..

5. I do because I am a moron and can't remember who is who..but, I try to always respond to e-mails, unless they want me to be a mother for their child...or are perverted..

10/26/2008 8:11:29 PM Can women answer these questions with honesty and truth?  
beloved38
Malden, MO

1. I usually check just to make sure the men I meet do have a vehicle. It doesn't really what matter to me what kind. However, it helps if it does run!

2. I tend to think that if a man is out with children he is a single father or enjoys spending time with nieces or nephews.

3. I do not expect the man to pay all the time. It is nice if the man I'm on a date with offers but I enjoying treating him also to a night on the town. I think it should be 50/50 in sharing expenses most of the time.

4. I feel it is better not to involve the kids at first. I do not have children but why would you involve the kids in something at first you do not know is going to work. Why not see how the chemistry is between you and the man/women you are getting to know first, then you can introduce the children into the equation.

5. I can't speak for everyone on this question......I can say that I have never not responded to someone's email. Now, it make take me a couple of days to respond because I don't check my email everyday but I feel everyone deserves a response.

10/27/2008 9:16:57 AM Can women answer these questions with honesty and truth?  

jazzmin1951
Kansas City, MO

Doesn't matter to me...but some women think a vehicle is a 'status' symbol.

2. If you see a man with a kid around town with no female, do you automatically assume he is married and "she" is at home, or that he is just doing the visitation thing? Or do you take into consideration he is actually single father?

I personally NEVER ASSUME anything.

3. Do you expect the man to pay for everything when you go out to dinner, etc, or do you initiate splitting that at times?

In todays times...I believe splitting that is much smarter...that way we can afford to go do more things together.

4. Is it better when meeting someone else with kids to wait on introducing the kids, or involve them right away to ensure they get along as well?

I believe in waiting if the children are young...young kids get attached easily...so best not to put them in that position unless the relationship develops.

5. Why do women check out a mans profile several times, but NEVER respond back to a simple email saying hello?

Maybe to get HIM to make the first move???

10/27/2008 11:08:42 AM Can women answer these questions with honesty and truth?  
sugrbut
Farmington, MO

It seems as if the answer is yes, women can answer those questions with honesty and truth.

10/29/2008 1:57:53 PM Can women answer these questions with honesty and truth?  

weltystocker
Licking, MO

1. i be happy he have a car.

2. i would think was married, but u open my mind to think on that next time i see a man wout a woman w a kid.

3. get back on that one

4.i check out them some times like that, make my mind if i want to chat or not. I'm have truoable getting a guy near my town to have a meet and greet thing.

10/29/2008 2:01:47 PM Can women answer these questions with honesty and truth?  

weltystocker
Licking, MO

3.no , i like to go dutch.

4.i don't ahve kids ,so i don't know i feel about that.

5. Like i said i make make sure if i want to chat first before while i'm looking few times at a profile.

10/29/2008 4:22:03 PM Can women answer these questions with honesty and truth?  
travlnkate
Monett, MO

Not terribly, although an old clunker tells alot about the ambitions of a man.

I question whether he is good to the kids, that is the important thing.

I think it depends on the relationship.

First you need to make sure the relationship is worth introducing
the kids.

Just verifying the man is worthy of a reply. Why waste time, it is too
short to just play, besides "you men" most of the time, won't make the
next move to ask us out. You play with us like bait on a line. I don't
know whether you are afraid of making an error, but taking us to McDonalds
for a coke and 15 minutes of chatter, doesn't cost that much. You usually
can decide right away whether you want to spend another 15 minutes with
us and we with you.

2/10/2009 7:42:29 PM Can women answer these questions with honesty and truth?  

mariaceline
Sparta, MO

Quote from ralema69:
1. How important is the kind of vehicle a man drives? Not important as long as it gets you where you need to go

2. If you see a man with a kid around town with no female, do you automatically assume he is married and "she" is at home, or that he is just doing the visitation thing? Or do you take into consideration he is actually single father? married or visiting if I see them once, single father if its more than once

3. Do you expect the man to pay for everything when you go out to dinner, etc, or do you initiate splitting that at times? sometimes, sometimes I split and sometimes I treat

4. Is it better when meeting someone else with kids to wait on introducing the kids, or involve them right away to ensure they get along as well? wait a little while, see if you get along well first, don't want to introduce the kids and have them asking later what happened to ...?

5. Why do women check out a mans profile several times, but NEVER respond back to a simple email saying hello? don't know, I answer my emails and also send a thanks for winks

2/12/2009 12:36:39 PM Can women answer these questions with honesty and truth?  

heartbroken8785
O Fallon, MO

1. It's not. If you have a vehicle that runs and can get you from point a to point b then you're ahead of the game in most cases.

2. I don't think about it honestly. It's like me being a single mom with my kids. Do guys look at a woman the same way?

3. I like it when a guy pays but yes I do initiate splitting the bill to at least pay for mine if not both.

4. I personally, would wait to introduce my kids to any man to make sure that they are ready to see mommy with another man that's not their dad. And to make sure that the man is ready for that.

5. Who knows, sometimes we get nervous. I know I do when I know that they're good looking and I don't feel their equal. Women are just as picky as men sometimes too.

2/12/2009 7:57:32 PM Can women answer these questions with honesty and truth?  

rdr77
Saint Joseph, MO

Quote from ralema69:
1. How important is the kind of vehicle a man drives? not important at all

2. If you see a man with a kid around town with no female, do you automatically assume he is married and "she" is at home, or that he is just doing the visitation thing? Or do you take into consideration he is actually single father? I would think hes great he has a role model to look up too

3. Do you expect the man to pay for everything when you go out to dinner, etc, or do you initiate splitting that at times? I usually ask to pay for half or buy the next dinner

4. Is it better when meeting someone else with kids to wait on introducing the kids, or involve them right away to ensure they get along as well? I let them know I have them but wait to see if we hit off first.!!!

5. Why do women check out a mans profile several times, but NEVER respond back to a simple email saying hello? I always say hello but leave it up to them to respond back.