Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames one night stands

I should admit I have demanding jobs and quite busy at times. free dating in iowa Fustany. This is optional, but a player can pass on questions if they don t feel comfy answering. online feet dating This is one more opportunity to encourage your date to concentrate on positives.

megapersonal com sign up

We re a full required on line dating website for singles. senior dating spring hill fl I in no way imagined that I would marry a man who was in prison. I m drunk but I feel sober, because all this speak, it s reminding me who I am. busty russian tube Halle Steve, I am a single mother with two daughters 16 and six years old and I have married and also divorced ones but I actually tryed my life to have a superior partnership.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
10/21/2008 12:37:58 PM Thusday is coming to fast  

1oleman
Waynesboro, VA

Hang in there, I'll pray for you right now. Remember those whom mourn will be comforted. I was told that when the anniversy of your loved one death comes, don't make a big deal out of it. It's just another day. I don't know if I agree with that or not. I never thought that I would be a widower.

10/21/2008 1:38:28 PM Thusday is coming to fast  

connier
Nampa, ID

it has been 2 years now without my husband, and on the anniversary I go to the cemetary and sit beside him and talk. somehow it really helps. last year I actually had to laugh. since he was cremated, and had chosen where we will both be placed, they are close to the ground. he said that was so the cats could leave him P-mail, as I have 8 cats. well, on the first anniversary you could definitely see he had P-mail.. it was cute. and I had to laugh because that was what he had said would happen.. he was also buried on his son's birthday, and I said we could change the day and my stepson said no, he wanted to be able to celebrate his Dad's life on the day of his own birth. he is a good son..
hang in there and it does get a little earier.

10/21/2008 1:40:54 PM Thusday is coming to fast  

ohiohoney1
Wooster, OH

Quote from kfab1023:
Thursday I don't want it to come. Please just let it be skipped this year please?????????????? I hate the 23rd I really do but I will make it with the help of family and friends I will get through it so guys thanks in advance going to live and love again and we will all be ok I am going to be okay
I don't want tomorrow to come....the 22nd is the one year anniversary of my husbands death and I am not dealing well at all....have been in a very deep depression for about a week.....can't sleep, can't eat and all I want to do is cry....I don't know what to doI can't pull myself out of this.....

10/21/2008 3:52:06 PM Thusday is coming to fast  

kfab1023
Jacksonville, FL

Ohio I LOVE YOU (( hugs ))

10/22/2008 4:01:31 PM Thusday is coming to fast  

kfab1023
Jacksonville, FL

wow it is almost here. Well I am going to lunch with the kids and then to walk on the ocean front.Will I cry oh I am sure I will but hey that is ok saying my goodbys and that is always a hard thing to do isn't it. BUt if I want to be me again I have to and I will I am at peace now and ready to hand my heart to another time is going to tell here on this but no matter what being me is what is important now and that is what I am going to do now. Life is for the living and I am going to live Thanks guys I love all of you

10/22/2008 4:23:35 PM Thusday is coming to fast  

connier
Nampa, ID

good for you girl, but remember there will always be down days. just don't let them take over your life. I did for awhile and hurt too long and too bad. now it is time to move on and keep the past in my heart, not my life.. bless you

10/22/2008 4:46:12 PM Thusday is coming to fast  

kfab1023
Jacksonville, FL

thank you and bless you too I will be ok we all will

10/22/2008 5:04:21 PM Thusday is coming to fast  
lazymae
Hartselle, AL

kfab, I am so glad to hear you say life is for the living. That is what I told a lady just last week that I ran into by accident that her husband had been dead 2 years. I know what you are talking about when you say Thursday is coming too fast, because my husband had been dead a year October 9. I really didn't do anything special, but just told myself that I had got through all the firsts and that it was time to move on with my life. Yes, there will still be hard times and I know that. But just remember what you said about life is for the living, because that is really what life is all about. There will always be memories, but we can only survive so long on memories and then we have to make some new ones. I will keep you in my prayers tomorrow.

Also remember something that a friend told me that she said to herself after her husband died. It was "I am left with the blessing of life, it is mine to do with as I please, I can be miserable or I can be happy; I have chose to be happy." I thought that was such a good way to look at it and I am trying to look at it that way. It is my choice and I have chose to be happy.

10/22/2008 5:25:59 PM Thusday is coming to fast  

kfab1023
Jacksonville, FL

WOW that is awesome I choose to live and be happy and it is up to me now. I am going to be fine and so will you. Thank you for sharing

10/22/2008 6:18:50 PM Thusday is coming to fast  

nmorris
Freeman, MO

My thoughts will be with you tomorrow...I have only just passed the 5 month 'anniversary' of my Kenny's passing..I have dreaded a lot of firsts since May 12th, but I have gotten through the first of the firsts, thanks to family, friends, and God...the real test for me will be the holidays, but I know that I will get through them as well..

Just remember that you have a lot of support..both at home, and here on DH...this group has helped me make it through some major firsts without Kenny...but, I know that Kenny, and I am sure that your loved one, wouldn't want you to be sad...they would want us to go on living..we will always remember and Love them..but, we can't stop living, just because they did..

Again, my thoughts will be with you, as well as all those who have lost ones around this same time...keep the faith that one day we will see them again..

Norma..

10/23/2008 6:49:09 AM Thusday is coming to fast  

kfab1023
Jacksonville, FL

well it is Thursday and it is rainning and it sucks

10/23/2008 9:00:24 AM Thusday is coming to fast  

xlibra75x
Gateway, AR

...cant rain all the time...

Page: 1, 2