Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

how to find hookups near me

But travel flings aside, I suspect most people today don t join dating apps intending to fall in adore across continents, particularly since it s so easy to filter matches by distance. airdrie personals I did, on the other hand, by accident sit down for the duration of the speed dating event at Sinéad pal Yvonne s table just before becoming moved on. He told me he had one particular point, but was looking to raise this. mega personal login Every new season brings an chance for modify and development.

sex hookup

The app lets you customize your personal profile — the additional one of a kind, the better — in which you can show off the issues you are genuinely passionate about. madison ct singles There are tiny subtleties that can help, he says. Like saying I like my life but a loving girlfriend would make me like it even more is some not possible mindset to have. pink sofa dating When he opened it, there stood the guy I had just gone on a date with, holding an earring in his hand.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups

10/20/2008 7:29:22 PM question for men?!?!  

tiffie1982
Aberdeen, WA

I have a boyfriend and right now he is staying with his brother and his wife and kids,Now his brother likes to talk a lot of crap about cheating on his wife. I am worried that my boyfriend being around this and us being so far apart and not able to spend much time together that it will wear on him and end up cheating on me.
Should i be worried or should i relax and let things just be?
Now the reason for my worries is they go out EVERY Night,He tells me that they are going to a local bar to play poker. He also tells me about the wet teeshirt contest that they have.
This worries me...should i be?

10/20/2008 7:37:06 PM question for men?!?!  

bytar
Over 1,000 Posts (1,316)
Rapid City, SD

Doubtful you have anything to woory about. My resons are: he is honestly keeping you informed, and obouviously would not be telling you this if he felt you would mis understand, or feel threatened.

10/20/2008 7:45:18 PM question for men?!?!  

tiffie1982
Aberdeen, WA

I just worrie that he will get tierd of not seeing me and spending time with me like we want to. I also worrie that he will find someone better than me. Someone that can spend more time with him and give him what i cant being so far away. Its been a month sence we saw eachother and i dont know how long it will be before we get to see one another again. I want to trust in him and what we have ( i do love him to death) but i have been hurt A LOT in the past and i worrie that i will open myself up to getting hurt again if im not careful and watch for siqns.

10/20/2008 7:58:15 PM question for men?!?!  
dunitall
Over 2,000 Posts (2,299)
Seattle, WA

Just curious and you dont haveta answer cause its know of my business, But why dont you two live together?

10/20/2008 8:03:40 PM question for men?!?!  

tiffie1982
Aberdeen, WA

to be completley honest and i am hoping that people will not judge once they read this, but my boyfriend just got out of doing a 2 year prison term (over something stupid) and he went Back to tacoma cause i was in no position to take care of me let along him. He sayed with his grandfather for a while,then something happend were he had to leave cause the place were his grandfather lived didnt want anyone with a felony charge living there.
So he moved in with his Brother. ( not really brother but hella close friends)
I just worrie that him being in the same area and people that he was before when he fell on a charge, that he will get caught up and back into the game and fall once more.
On top of all my other worries!

10/20/2008 8:22:47 PM question for men?!?!  
dunitall
Over 2,000 Posts (2,299)
Seattle, WA

Have faith, If it was meant to be... then it will be!

10/21/2008 12:16:11 PM question for men?!?!  
b_red
Onalaska, WA

girl...why ask guy? guys cover for eachother.lol. Yes...be worried, cause if your not, than if something does happen, it's totally gonna be a surprise. tell your man what you think,and if he cares at all...he'll change his living arrangements to make you feel more comfortable. Sneak up on him, and see the real story. guys think were so dumb, but were not.Were just too trusting, or too scared to know the truth.

10/21/2008 12:21:54 PM question for men?!?!  

wish2bagain
Over 2,000 Posts (2,746)
Rochester, WA

Not knowing how long this relationship has been going on, my first worry is "TRUST" on either part. If you have to sneak around to check on him, not good. If he keeps bringing up the cheating thing, then also not very good. We all enter into a relationship with the idea of it going as smooth as glass, well we all know that glass cracks. What does he say when he tells you about this. Maybe he trying to be open and honest, then maybe he is telling you this to what reaction you give. There are only two people who know for sure how they feel....you have three guesses which two and the first two guesses don't count.

As with most things, time will tell..

10/21/2008 2:05:42 PM question for men?!?!  
painterlyone
Cinebar, WA

I tend to agree with Gary on this one. Could be that he's just being honest with you, or possibly he's being a little manipulative to keep you on edge. Both genders are guilty of doing that to try to control the other. It's impossible for us to know which it is, but I bet if you looked inside your heart, you would know.

Ask him to make a plan. I understand that maybe he can't be near you at this very moment, but he ought to be able to make a plan to get where you two should be. And expect him to stick to it. If he cannot or will not commit to trying to make things better for the two of you, then what hope do you have for this relationship?

Try to love yourself more than you love him.

Maria

10/21/2008 2:14:22 PM question for men?!?!  

tiffie1982
Aberdeen, WA

We have only been together for about 6 months and he lives 80 miles away from me...When we first got together he was prison ( my father introduced us)
I want to trust in him and i want to beleive everything that he has to say, but being that i have been hurt before i dont want to take advange of my feelings for him and be totaly blind to what might be really going on.
What he says about not being able to come and see me,I want to beleive because i know the situation that he is in, but at the same time...When i tell him i will come up there to see him, he says its cool but then in the next breath he is going to be busy and going out to the bar to play poker...that is all he ever does, play poker...
I want him to get out of tacoma and all the B.S. that he was around that got him to fall on a felony charge before but he thinks and finds it best for him to stay there due to finding work and knowing people there.
I find that the people he is around really isnt the type of people that he neededs to be around. I tell him that and all he tells me is i shouldnt worrie cause i am worth being around for...He sounds like he means it, but like i said i have been thru it all before..I just dont want to get hurt again and end up loosing myself in someone again!
Do you think i should just let things be and see how they work out or question myself as to why i feel the way i do???

10/21/2008 2:21:41 PM question for men?!?!  

wish2bagain
Over 2,000 Posts (2,746)
Rochester, WA

Um,,,if this excuse thing is a continued issue, then to me, sounds a tad fishy. Sure we all get busy and things happen, but at some point, you have to say ok enough is enough. But as I always say, it is easier to clean someone else's closet than it is your own.

Give it a little time, watch and wait. Never make a hasty decision, as it can sometimes bite you right square in the backside.

Relationships are a tough thing, life tends to get in the way.....

Gary

10/21/2008 5:33:41 PM question for men?!?!  

tiffie1982
Aberdeen, WA

I am reallly glad that i have people i can talk to and get advice from. Thank you all for being such good people and giving a S*&% what happens. I know that we may not all be "friends" but in some manor i tend to think that we are!
I think i am going to give it a little more time and see were i end up. Like you said,If things dont start to get better i am going have to say goodbye cause i dont think that i need to live like that, worried and in want but cant have type thing....
I do love him, I want things to work out, but i refuse to let someone take complet control over me and my life again! Once again....thanks for being here and being my sounding board and giving your advice and wisdom as i have much needed to hear it from someone other than myself!

10/21/2008 5:46:45 PM question for men?!?!  
swedepainter
Ferndale, WA

Well Duh!!! of course you should be concerned. His bro is talking about screwing around and they are off to wt tee contests etc..give me a break

10/21/2008 5:51:13 PM question for men?!?!  
swedepainter
Ferndale, WA

a second revelation...this guy is a convicted felon...hangin out in taverns, playing poker all the time, mooching off his "bro"..you have yourself a bum that is on his way back to the "walls" in the not too distant future

10/22/2008 12:02:25 PM question for men?!?!  

tiffie1982
Aberdeen, WA

I tend to think diffrent, He may have just gotten out of prison and yea, maybe he shouldnt be out on the town at night like he has been, but ya gotta give some kinda credit...he is working and holding down and job, taking care of his bills and has a safe place to stay.
After 2 years of being locked up and not being able to go out and do anything i would hope that he wants to get out and do things,not sit at home scared to death that something will happen to lock him up again, all you can really do is live life and hope that things go alright.
Its not like he is out there slinging dope to kids or anything else that could get him into the hands of the law.
I talked to him last night about how i have been feeling, with him being with his (bro) and the things that his (bro) does kind of makes me worrie that he would get caught up like he has been doing to his wife. He tells me i have nothing to worrie about cause he loves me and he only wants to be with me and why mess all that we have up to just sleep with some nobody.
I want to beleive in him and what he has to say....But somewere inside of me and the fact that i have been hurt before i try and keep my eyes and ear's open to all that might be going on so i dont end up were i was before with my ex...
I do thank you for all your opinions and help...it does help to talk about it and see what others have to say....
Keep it all coming and i will keep you updated to what has been going on....
Tiffany