Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames chat

Until just the other day I found that dating isnt permissible in Islam. decatur al dating So, stating expectations about the level of communication and subjects you go over with each and every other is crucial. It s important, especially on a really serious dating web site, that you take the time to make your written presentation as great as it can be, and reveal your true self honestly and carefully. imlive host discount code Nonetheless, if you want to fully get pleasure from the web site and get a conversation going, you really should upgrade to premium.

chattanooga hookups

Show up on time, dress effectively, and have some initial date concerns prepared, so the conversation flows. yuba city personals Customers can spend RMB 12 (USD 1. Not giving your divorce the consideration it deserves is one of the top rated 10 blunders men make through divorce. speed dating plus size You have checked out our safety strategies and now you want to know how to dive into on the web dating and get the most out of it.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/24/2008 8:22:49 AM When you adk someone to marryyou - What are really asking?  

shir567
Beaverton, OR

Was giving thought to another tread here and began to wonder - What do the words "Marry me", mean to people. Are you asking them to be your life long friend? Soul Mate? Cook? What has brought you to make this decision with this person that makes them different than all others?

10/24/2008 9:14:38 AM When you adk someone to marryyou - What are really asking?  

alawishs
Over 1,000 Posts (1,192)
Eugene, OR

Usually its all the why questions.

10/24/2008 9:20:43 AM When you adk someone to marryyou - What are really asking?  

shir567
Beaverton, OR

Gotta luv ya. Thanks for the smile

10/25/2008 9:25:05 AM When you adk someone to marryyou - What are really asking?  

oregonhomeboy
Eugene, OR

Commitment maybe?

10/26/2008 9:33:09 AM When you adk someone to marryyou - What are really asking?  

shylywilling
Medford, OR

I have only done this once. For me I suppose it was a gesture of the realization that my heart would love her no matter what happens for as long as it continues to beat. It was submitting and committing to my heart. I am wiser now. I realize that no amount of armor can make us less vulnerable to our hearts. Once a thing is in our heart it can be like magnifying the emotions associated with the object. Be it joy or sorrow.

The true bliss of sharing heart space with someone is extremely enticing to me. However, it is a balance on a razer's edge to equally share heart space with someone and it can be so devastating when it is not a mutual love so I am content with my race cars now. They seem to love me as much as I love them too but I won't ever have to know for sure.

10/26/2008 10:31:10 AM When you adk someone to marryyou - What are really asking?  

shir567
Beaverton, OR

It's so nice to hear a man say he is capable of that kind of caring. As women, I think we forget, sometimes want to forget, we can hurt men as much as they can hurt us. Maybe the armor we put up is, the expectation of who we want to meet. If they can't be met - we can't get hurt. To really love is such a beautiful ride. Unfortunately, for some it truely is like a roller-coaster. The wonderful climb up, then the terrifing fall down. Still I'd do it all again

10/26/2008 10:32:05 AM When you adk someone to marryyou - What are really asking?  

alawishs
Over 1,000 Posts (1,192)
Eugene, OR

I have not asked anyone to marry me in a long time. I would have to find some very good qualities in a woman before I do that .... & it would take time to discover them. I am sure it would be the same for the lady who would ask me to marry her. I am satisfied with my situation until I meet someone that I would marry.

10/26/2008 11:27:39 AM When you adk someone to marryyou - What are really asking?  

shir567
Beaverton, OR

But, how will you really get to know that person if you set-up one's self to never get past the email state? True it will take time much time, but also the willingness to risk?

10/26/2008 12:44:45 PM When you adk someone to marryyou - What are really asking?  

alawishs
Over 1,000 Posts (1,192)
Eugene, OR

Heck I haven't really got past the eamil state

12/6/2008 12:52:32 PM When you adk someone to marryyou - What are really asking?  

trekker4x4
Oregon City, OR

When I proposed to my "ex" it was with the intent of making a mutual commitment to a lifelong relationship consisting of mutual love and respect. She agreed with that goal when we were married. She abandoned much of her commitment early on and abandoned the rest of it 22 years later. I now understand that marriage does not assure the fulfillment of such a commitment and, although I remain commited to the idea of a lifelong relationship, I would probably propose marriage only if it meant a lot to my mate.

12/19/2008 1:53:40 AM When you adk someone to marryyou - What are really asking?  

ambiecooley
Corvallis, OR

That you are completely happy and content with this person that the only one thing that could ever make you happier is to call your one and only yours truly for the rest of your life!

12/19/2008 8:08:17 PM When you adk someone to marryyou - What are really asking?  
william7777_777
Salem, OR

Quote from ambiecooley:
That you are completely happy and content with this person that the only one thing that could ever make you happier is to call your one and only yours truly for the rest of your life!

Yes I agree with this when I was you age. And to the greater than lesser extent still do with it. As one becomes older, one has a tendency to be 'encumbered' with 'life' or the things of it (work, career, location, fixtures (houses-cars-assets-toys et. etc.)friends (mine Vs. yours) so one tend to hang one to that which one has.

I at this point in life see no point in marriage. I have kids I do not feel inclined to raise more as I am not planning to be here to support them into/through college... I have kids -they have my name... (and eventually everything else...)

Companionship would be nice at this point in my life and yes I have that and if there was '...one...' that I found that filled the '...hole...' that one has I would say yes... and look into that.
I think this is a very honest assessment of someone 'older' than yourself...

Yes there are lot of folks around and yes most all of are looking...

Enjoy life for it pass before you know it... Somebody smarter than me has had to have said that before me

Take care

William