Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup sites like cl

Most genuine guys have a tendency to want sex and the ones who want a critical partnership are couple of and far between. batesville ar dating The more they answer, the much more fuel you have got for the conversation. Meetlovelyme is a totally free to obtain on the internet dating web page free dating service in love! New dating site repeatedly stresses that, make relationships and im! Registration and deals brought to release our new folks. usa sex guide brevard Users can initiate conversations by liking these messages.

www skipthegames com

Entrepreneurs i have a dating app from okcupid applications and date. quad cities singles line There was never a doubt in his mind or mine, that we have been meant to be with each other. By clicking ‘Register you confirm that your data has been entered properly and you have read and agree to ourTerms of use,Cookie policyandPrivacy notice. bumblebee meet and greet It is swift and makes it Pretty quick to navigate and verify out singles seeking for a very good conversation and perhaps a lot more.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/24/2008 11:14:53 PM What is your expectation of your first date?  

uradmirer
Buford, GA

A nice drive that leads to an intimate encounter.

A dinner, movie, and a second date.

Your place or mine.

Dinner with the family. (Introduction to parents, siblings, relatives, children,etc)

If none of these are your expectations feel free to list your expectations of your first date.

10/24/2008 11:17:37 PM What is your expectation of your first date?  

vicki2008
Orlando, FL

I would say dinner, a movie and a second date if we were into each other ...i wouldnt jump right in and have dinner with the family right away

10/24/2008 11:18:15 PM What is your expectation of your first date?  

bekki08
Ridgeland, MS

Dinner and instead of a movie maybe go for a walk.

10/25/2008 12:00:21 AM What is your expectation of your first date?  

kaltesherz
Tulsa, OK

What do I expect from a first date? That's easy, someone who isn't so disrespectful (blatantly so that strangers even comment on it) that my step-daughter doesn't feel the need to demolish the girls face. (its happened)

Dinner and a movie is my old standby, but beyond the physical things want I look forward to most, or expect most out of a date is good conversation. Hell I got netflix and a friend of mine owns one of the nicest eateries in Tulsa so I can watch all the movies and eat all I want. Conversation on the other hand......

I expect a challenge, but not a game.
I expect conversation, but not ego.
I expect respect.
I expect honesty, I'm a man, I've done more and seen more than many people twice my age, I can handle it.
I expect some common courtesy.

10/25/2008 12:23:35 AM What is your expectation of your first date?  

mistymae34
Las Vegas, NV

That they are able to carry on a conversation with substance and not be a dumb a** narrow minded prick like kitise......I know expectations are low but it is better to cover all bases just in case there are more "special" people like him.

I know I am picking on him but he has been left alone long enough and I am bored so why not. I look at it as a public service announcement. Parents educate your kids or else they be doomed like our “baggage” focused friend.

10/25/2008 12:56:15 AM What is your expectation of your first date?  

bigman76
Suncook, NH

Never a movie...Dinner yes

Take a trip to the mall
Mini golf
Bowling
Lasertag
Hike or a walk
Beach or a lake

something were you can have a conversation, and things are going on...why would you want to take a FIRST date to a place were you cant talk to them for two hours?

10/25/2008 1:16:27 AM What is your expectation of your first date?  

kaltesherz
Tulsa, OK

bigman76

Never a movie...Dinner yes

Take a trip to the mall
Mini golf
Bowling
Lasertag
Hike or a walk
Beach or a lake

something were you can have a conversation, and things are going on...why would you want to take a FIRST date to a place were you cant talk to them for two hours?
-----------------

You go to dinner after the movie, and then you have something to talk about. Some folks aren't always able to start a conversation, so there's that extra long stint of the dreaded "silence".

The movie gives a good starting topic, from there other subjects open up.

On the off chance you just want to bail out, being in a dark theater lets you sneak out easier lol.

10/25/2008 1:21:49 AM What is your expectation of your first date?  

bigman76
Suncook, NH

lol...never thought of it that way...good call

10/25/2008 2:06:40 AM What is your expectation of your first date?  
dstebbins
Harrison, AR

I can download any movies I want on my computer. Besides, I'm usually into bad movies (Meet the Spartans, Good Burger, Super Mario Bros., etc) so there's not a good chance the two of us would find a movie in the theater that I like. Movies are out.

Dinner, however, is always a good thing. Especially if you get to listen to a stand-up comedian while you're eating. If you think heckling is fun, try doing it with a date!

Conversation is not as tough as you'd think. All you have to do is find some common ground. You both like the band Montgomery Gentry. You both like wrestling. You both used to love Whose Line is it Anyway (which, if you have NOTHING else in common, you should at least have THAT in common). Start at a common ground and work your way from there.

Sometimes, my family will have conversations where the subject changes numerous times. We call it "Playing Connects," because it reminds us of a Science Channel show called Connects, where they take two seemingly unrelated historical artifacts and show the chain of events that lead to the invention of the second artifact. For example, one time we saw a really fancy car driving by. We started talking about the car, and about ten minutes later, we were talking about plumbers' asscracks! It was the same conversation, it was just that one thing lead to another!

10/25/2008 6:56:56 PM What is your expectation of your first date?  

uradmirer
Buford, GA

Quote from uradmirer:
A nice drive that leads to an intimate encounter.

A dinner, movie, and a second date.

Your place or mine.

Dinner with the family. (Introduction to parents, siblings, relatives, children,etc)

If none of these are your expectations feel free to list your expectations of your first date.

All of these are great and the ones you all added. Thanks again for your opinion just as well as advice. This forum is for everyone to give everyone insight on what to expect just as well as an education tool.

My first date would actually be a treasure hunt to find me within the city we both agreed upon to meet at after conversing over the phone, emails, & chatting. This to me is different but gives adds more excitement. if you would have a potential partner try out my instruction below.

First establish a city that neither of the two of you are familiar with.
What you would need:

1. A place to where you both agree.
2. clues at least 7 that are placed within that city that would eventual lead to you.
3. Someone whom would not mind the adventure behind it all.

Now you have the information good luck.

10/25/2008 7:09:56 PM What is your expectation of your first date?  

lovelyrider
Pelham, NH

My expectation for a first meet with someone from this site is to a coffee shop or an ice cream parlor. That way we see if there is a connection. A first great date for me has been riding our motorcycles to the beach and stopping for lunch to chat further.

The movies in my opinion, is a bad idea in the beginning. How do you get to know someone, you can't talk to one another in a movie theater.

10/25/2008 7:12:09 PM What is your expectation of your first date?  

arreis
Cottonwood, AZ

Expectations lead to disappointment. Suprise me!!