Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler om

There are activities produced for much more individuals to love. grand junction hook up I wasn t undertaking anything else with my time why not give it a shot? he mentioned. SHE SAID– If I d listened to some of my pals at the get started of my relationship with my husband we wouldn t be together now. doublelist not loading In my experience, even the ones who are not con artists only appear to want to speak about their ex boyfriends, dogs and Spanish holidays.

www listcrawler

They variety across many domains, including romance, intimacy, family members, profession, and lots of other individuals. craigslist colorado springs singles Private Chat is among the standard features rooms YesIChat. Only factor, I consider paid dating web sites are a lot better, the absolutely free ones attract individuals who just want to have entertaining or just place themselves up there for a laugh or a thing to do. costa rica dating free Half an hour later she requires of the helmet and appears like that scene in Conan exactly where they have the face paint on.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/6/2009 3:37:33 PM Finding ladies interested in MMA  

sagiv
West Palm Beach, FL

Quote from hjc73:
Hey...I Love Mixed Martial Arts!!! Yeah...you never dreamed I knew what MMA stands for, huh!!! I Love watching UFC when I can! My sons and I watch it together. Couldn't watch last pay per view fight, but would have if I could've gotten access! I Love it! So glad they started airing on TV because boxing started getting boring! Yeah...it's brutal, but it's fighting!!! The real deal...that's what makes it so awesome! There are so many different types of fighting techniques used...that's what makes it interesting! Yes...sometimes I cringe...but who doesnt! It's just the thought of it and the pain I guess. So anyway...I would consider myself a "Tap Out" lover!

You ROCK, lol.

1/7/2009 8:48:33 AM Finding ladies interested in MMA  

chinatown_girl
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,476)
Oyster Bay, NY

i love martial arts and have been practicing since i was a toddler though i've trained seriously since i was 9. my dad taught me hung gar and our clan style; but for the last 3 years i've also been playing wing chun.

i watch mma sometimes, not regularly. i'm more of a traditionalist i guess, but i'm glad for any discussion and exchange on martial arts. glad to see so many bros and sis here in dhu involved!

1/19/2009 11:43:27 AM Finding ladies interested in MMA  
kaylynne77
Chicago, IL

i love mma im so mad franklin lost damn bj better kick some ass

2/2/2009 6:48:29 AM Finding ladies interested in MMA  
looking4nsa
Moline, IL

chicks interested in mma are almost as lame and braindead as the actual fighters who fight in them. Save the human race and dont pollute the genepool with such ignorance. Most of these people r2 dumb 2 figure how to breed anyhow. Thanks at least for that small blessing. WMass dude...try holding a conversation with words more than 2 syllables long

2/2/2009 10:06:13 AM Finding ladies interested in MMA  

alawishs
Over 1,000 Posts (1,382)
Eugene, OR

someone put mma on that dude

2/8/2009 3:29:24 PM Finding ladies interested in MMA  

duckey13
Sabattus, ME

wow way to sound like a told idiot looking4nsa, one things like mma have been going on as long as there has been people, yea modern day is less so but each specific style comes from history and has a lot of meaning to different cultures. MMA take a lot of hard work understanding and personal strength to do, so you to you who defiantly doesn't know enough about it or understand it looks like a couple guys beating the crap out of each other, but its more then that how about using that head of yours and read up on history and origins of different mma styles you'll find a lot have deep ties to the history and culture of a lot of places around the world, so in all shut up about what you have no actual knowledge you ignorant jerk!

[Edited 2/8/2009 3:30:20 PM PST]

2/26/2009 3:54:05 AM Finding ladies interested in MMA  

rawblacksmith
Pahoa, HI

first time i saw bjj was in the first televised royce gracie fights....a guy my size winning against any style or size of fighter.
but it takes brutal fighting to win there.
then i saw a male/female rolling about at a demo during an outdoor festival...
that's how to get a female interested...show her the erotic possibilities of participating in training...unless you're afraid of equality.

mmmmmm....musclegirls

3/1/2009 2:07:45 PM Finding ladies interested in MMA  

sugarsmack09
Casa Grande, AZ

I'm totally into MMA. I am training in Kenpo right now. I love to watch the moves and see if I can recognize one I've learned too. I'm pretty also. So don't be discouraged that all women hate MMA.

3/3/2009 5:27:11 AM Finding ladies interested in MMA  

_that_one_guy_
Moberly, MO

awesome im a kick boxer myself

3/3/2009 7:36:37 AM Finding ladies interested in MMA  
blssd2be
Oklahoma City, OK

I grew up fighting, okay so it was with my two brothers who have always been bigger than me, and it wasn't exactly MMA. IT was more street brawling! LOL
But seriously, I enjoyed being involved in our skirmishes, I also enjoy watching any MMA events. I would love to go see in person, but with kids I can't exactly afford it.
Course, being located in midwest, in bumtruck OK, it's like expecting to find an opera house in Smallville! Just ain't gonna happen!
Anyhow, would love to find someone who doesn't freak because I can beat them up! LOL Or at least I can put up a good fight!

3/4/2009 4:27:11 AM Finding ladies interested in MMA  

_that_one_guy_
Moberly, MO

We have amature bouts here in my town they arent really that good like ufc but interesting none the less

3/5/2009 6:47:29 AM Finding ladies interested in MMA  
blssd2be
Oklahoma City, OK

I find myself watching a lot of different shows, the real stuff and not so real stuff. I grew up watching wrestling when it looked a lot more real, but now there's more he said she said crap than there is wrestling. You can actually see the air between the fist and face it was intended for now, before it looked like they were actually hitting each other.
I like to compare though, and watch what happens when full contact sports are going on, versus movies that show fighting sequences. I think it's really great that these people are showing what they can do, and are being who they are. Even if it is REALLY REALLY painful. I suppose you have to have more guts to get into the ring knowing you may get the crap kicked out of you, but believing you have as much chance of kicking the crap out of your opponent is key.
Well, just this humble gal's opinion.

3/5/2009 1:14:47 PM Finding ladies interested in MMA  

snthrnblnde7
Over 2,000 Posts (2,264)
Bahama, NC

considering that im a 3rd degree black belt in tang soo do... i love a guy in MMA!!

3/7/2009 8:24:25 AM Finding ladies interested in MMA  

upnorthlady
Over 1,000 Posts (1,649)
Cloquet, MN

Yes..Love it and can't get enough of it....

My son started TaeKwondo about a month ago.

3/7/2009 1:33:43 PM Finding ladies interested in MMA  
blssd2be
Oklahoma City, OK

seems to me there are plenty of ladies interested in MMA, it just seems to freak out the guys we like. Now, if we can get a convention for the people who enjoy MMA, in each state, maybe the males can find a female, and the females can find a male.
Any volunteers to head up that operation?