Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www usasexguide

The text messages hold valid points defending this argument, such as the notion of speaking to several girls in case 1 of them decides to ghost him. speed dating enfield That s the only memory I had up till I met him at our friend s function. He showed me pictures of his children, and we talked about several diverse subjects, including our shared dreams. bumble in costa rica We decided it was time to appear into the wholesome side of dating apps for the reason that yes, there is a wholesome side that does truly exist.

top hookup sites 2015

Part is largely in the terrain of behavioral interviews. craigslist casual encounters in ukiah A excellent life is painful Psychologist Paul Bloom on the significance of suffering, the shortcomings of hedonism, and why he would by no means plug into the Matrix. Get in touch with or meeting request is another paid feature, and you ll also have to have to acquire credits to view the videos some users upload. russian dating montreal Guys, I promise I am not trying to come off as bitter or something of the sort.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/1/2007 4:55:28 AM How could anyone get upset over a datesite? Pfffft!  

darebare33
Louisville, KY

You can just turn it off!! You don't even have to walk away from it!! Gals on here need to stop being sensitive to this shit!!

10/1/2007 5:37:44 AM How could anyone get upset over a datesite? Pfffft!  

teespoon
Martinsville, VA

right on darebare you da man

10/1/2007 1:06:55 PM How could anyone get upset over a datesite? Pfffft!  

hellolunawoman
Whittier, CA

Why should any one be pushed out..if this is some kind of country club..then restrict the people that use this site. I should not have to leave because someone decides to turn into Dr Jeckyl. Dustin

10/1/2007 1:10:02 PM How could anyone get upset over a datesite? Pfffft!  

photographerny
Camp Pendleton, CA

and conversely why should anyone be restricted? if they dont like someone they can leave.

10/1/2007 1:17:21 PM How could anyone get upset over a datesite? Pfffft!  

kirota
Webster City, IA

I agree Luna.

I am not to sensative. I have morals and know for damn straight no one, I MEAN NO ONE, would be able to get the whole word out face to face with me. My feeling is if you can't say it to my face don't say it at all. Just because this is a computer site doesn't give anyone the right to say something that they wouldn't say to your face. JMO

BTW, I think a lot of women have been attacked on this site and if we all just walked away all you men would be left here alone to play with each other. That's a comforting thought, huh?

[Edited 10/1/2007 1:19:17 PM]

10/1/2007 1:19:53 PM How could anyone get upset over a datesite? Pfffft!  

allinthedo
Tracy, CA

the one right everyone does have though is to leave! not everyone feels as if you cant say it to my face dont say it! unfortunately thats the net for you!

10/1/2007 1:21:16 PM How could anyone get upset over a datesite? Pfffft!  

allinthedo
Tracy, CA

that makes it sound like we cant live without a women! not only that, for every woman that left I'm willing to bet 2 would stay!

10/1/2007 1:33:47 PM How could anyone get upset over a datesite? Pfffft!  

hellolunawoman
Whittier, CA

You know me Allin, and you come out strong at times, but at the same time you have shown me that there is a time for playing, and a time for respect..Love you friend.

10/1/2007 1:42:44 PM How could anyone get upset over a datesite? Pfffft!  

kirota
Webster City, IA

allin, I am not trying to fight with you, but since the card has been flipped here we go. Several people talk about not wanting the good ones to leave then someone who themself said their time is limited her starts up with "that makes it sound like we cant live without a women! not only that, for every woman that left I'm willing to bet 2 would stay." Great example of why the good ones leave. Good luck with quanitity, but then don't b*tch about quality.

10/1/2007 1:44:30 PM How could anyone get upset over a datesite? Pfffft!  

iron_ranger
Owatonna, MN

Kirota.... world champion, very smart....

dang...... wrong thread...... shoot.....

10/1/2007 2:01:13 PM How could anyone get upset over a datesite? Pfffft!  

enahsforyou
Grain Valley, MO

Why are all these pr_cks chasing off all these ladies? I became a memeber today but this just seems wrong. Why take anything on this sight personal? Everybody has a opinion so take all opinions with a grain of salt. I have only been on today but STOP THE B_TCHING already. I myself have not been able to get one female to talk but these asses are getting acknowleged..... what gives!!!!!! Ladies dont let these guys speak for those of us who are not PRICKS!!! SORRY just a little steam after all day reading NEGATIVE.

10/1/2007 2:03:16 PM How could anyone get upset over a datesite? Pfffft!  

sweetnhoney
Sacramento, CA

you seem pretty smart and I'm sure the girls will welcome you for sticking up for them.

10/1/2007 2:04:34 PM How could anyone get upset over a datesite? Pfffft!  

peaches73036
El Reno, OK

It's almost enough for me too........It's getting old and lame.
xoxoPeaches.

10/1/2007 2:09:25 PM How could anyone get upset over a datesite? Pfffft!  

waytogo51
Prairie Grove, AR

All I can say is Dustin needs to do something about the ones that keep causes the problems on here. I just sent him an e-mail telling him how I felt about what was said about Kirota. I for one would miss you Ladies if you left. Plz stay

10/1/2007 2:11:30 PM How could anyone get upset over a datesite? Pfffft!  

pallyboy
Ramona, CA

I am too Peaches. You wouldn't walk away from me would you?

Page: 1, 2