Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

sites like listcrawler com

Following the movie ended, he mentioned he had a superior time. staten island single parents That Sunday, we decided to take the train to Surrey for a date at The White Horse, a pub where a scene with Cameron Diaz and Jude Law from The Vacation was filmed. The subsequent morning as I joined the check in queue at Heathrow, I chatted with two midlife women from Hertfordshire and told them about the adventure that awaited me. usa sex guide greenville Several people would agree that this is for the very best, whilst quite a few other customers on Twitter share the similar opinion that On the internet Dating Applications are basically ruining relationships.

mega personales

We in fact started dating a week and two days immediately after we met considering the fact that we saw every other a lot and bonded very a bit much more than a usual person would, Blue told Insider in an e mail. free dating surrey You may well want to know her answer to this to make sure that she can get along with your mates. Brace your self to hear a wild account of some drunken night they had though vacationing in Europe. how to spot fake grindr profiles But as the internet continues to mold the worldwide culture of romance, users may possibly have to get additional cautious.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups

10/27/2008 9:42:23 AM Route 18 flea market is closing  

th6231
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,137)
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

Well 30 years of this place and it is closing next weekend--it was the last of the surviving indoor flea markets--after the Route 1 flea market closed. Remember going to those places on weekends?? I went to the Route 18 one yesterday--it still has that old charm---cheap boyfriends buying second rate gold jewelery for their high hair girlfriends, buying look a like coats and handbags for their wives---cheap make up and perfume sales were still popular---and the weirdo crowd buying swords and imitation firearms. 30 years ago the trampy girls picked up guys at the flea market--today these people are the proud parents of the kids running around at the flea market ---the itty bitty bad asses who follow the carnivals and work the tilt a whirl. Now where will they hang out?? And where will the spandex pants on 50 year old crowd hang out?? It is a sad sign of the times. No more funnel cake--no more giant pretzels--no more wrinkled up hot dogs---!!!

[Edited 10/27/2008 9:43:55 AM PST]

10/27/2008 2:44:16 PM Route 18 flea market is closing  

tspofhugs
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,223)
Trenton, NJ

There's a flea market at route 33 and 34. There's the englishtown flea market. Then there's the columbus feal on route 206 just south of bordentown.

10/27/2008 5:11:04 PM Route 18 flea market is closing  
nab5055
Over 1,000 Posts (1,489)
Medford, NJ

There is a closed in Flea Market in Berlin......all of those ppl are still there so if u r too sad, I will take u to visit!

10/27/2008 7:25:46 PM Route 18 flea market is closing  
gratefuljef
Bound Brook, NJ

I have a few buddies that grew up in Union. The union flea market was a great place to hang out. There was a guy there that sold used records, and we used to get all our 45's (remember those) from him. Also had a great greek food stand in the food court. Another fun thing was the Lost Picture Show next door that showed midnight Rocky Horror Picture Show...those were the days

10/27/2008 8:00:15 PM Route 18 flea market is closing  

hopein08
Jackson, NJ

I remember the place well also. I used to work at ARF (Animal Rescue Force) back when Rt 1 Flea market was still open and then they had a booth at the 18 market too. I haven't been out ot englishtown in a long time but used to work ARF there mostly.

10/27/2008 9:03:54 PM Route 18 flea market is closing  
polishxxchickxx
Old Bridge, NJ

Englishtown isnt that great, Columbus market is alot better price wise and selection. The only downfall is that they dont have food like englishtown does. I am sad to see 18 flea market go to, I hung out there all the time when i was a kid and I take my kids there now. I think they are gonna knock down the building and put up condo's there, but I am not 100% sure.

10/27/2008 9:41:40 PM Route 18 flea market is closing  

toddg1
Atco, NJ

I have never been to the flea markets mentioned but I have heard of them. Well, with the exception being the Berlin farmers mart mentioned by Nab herself!! The memories of the distinctive smells , crazy characters, and great buys are a gem!!
Still go there occasionally and not much has changed. The main thing that changed is that they have central air during the summer now!!LOL.
They actually still have a record store with 45's and albums which is awesome!(as the 1 guy mentioned) LOL Some of the best deals is the outside flea mart on the weekends. Nab can back me up on this!
Its sad to see barely, if any flea marts around where we grew up anymore.

10/28/2008 9:53:41 AM Route 18 flea market is closing  

th6231
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

The Collingswood market at 33 and 34 intersect is still a nice way to kill a day. On a nice day the outside vendors have all sorts of stuff---old tools and old household kitchen items--car parts and just about anything---most of it is enough to make a person say--OH yeah--I remember those...!! The Route 18 building is being demolished but I didn't know for what purpose--it was a commuter parking hub for a long time. Just sad to see something that we grew up with be torn down. I remember the original Route 18--only 3 lanes and the only big store was 2 Guys from Harrison. Then the Mid State Mall went in and we used to bowl at the bowling alley there. And an original IHOP Chalet style restaurant---where Boston Market is today.

[Edited 10/28/2008 9:54:46 AM PST]

10/28/2008 12:57:37 PM Route 18 flea market is closing  
polishxxchickxx
Old Bridge, NJ

The building on Route 18 flea market has to be demolished because the building old and not at all safe. I think they figuire putting in condo's is more profitable then putting in a new lines of stores. I think Sams club is relocating to route 1 somewhere. maybe route 18 market would relocate where the new buildings are going up where the old meyers was on 18, this way they could still be 18 flea market. wouldnt that be nice but a guess a long shot wish.

10/28/2008 1:00:22 PM Route 18 flea market is closing  
polishxxchickxx
Old Bridge, NJ

Quote from th6231:
The Collingswood market at 33 and 34 intersect is still a nice way to kill a day. On a nice day the outside vendors have all sorts of stuff---old tools and old household kitchen items--car parts and just about anything---most of it is enough to make a person say--OH yeah--I remember those...!! The Route 18 building is being demolished but I didn't know for what purpose--it was a commuter parking hub for a long time. Just sad to see something that we grew up with be torn down. I remember the original Route 18--only 3 lanes and the only big store was 2 Guys from Harrison. Then the Mid State Mall went in and we used to bowl at the bowling alley there. And an original IHOP Chalet style restaurant---where Boston Market is today.

strolling down memory lane lol two guys and ihop i remember it when i was a kid! It is a sad story on how i remember two guys but used to go to ihop all the time, bowling and then there. Well the bowling alley is gone, so is ihop.....everything is practically!!

10/28/2008 1:11:06 PM Route 18 flea market is closing  

1goodguy1
Denville, NJ

Does anybody remember the Big 2 Guys in Wayne. That store was the size of a whole mall! Also had a real, full sized merry go round in it! You could buy any thing there. It was a real treat when mom brought us shopping there.

10/28/2008 3:21:35 PM Route 18 flea market is closing  

leelin
Bergenfield, NJ

I love flea markets, the best garage sales are in Point Pleasant, I go to them when I visit kids

10/29/2008 7:43:05 AM Route 18 flea market is closing  
polishxxchickxx
Old Bridge, NJ

Best flea markets I have ever been to are in Delaware. Prices are cheaper and the deals are really good.

10/29/2008 8:09:28 AM Route 18 flea market is closing  

sincerity
Over 1,000 Posts (1,816)
Woodbridge, NJ

Quote from polishxxchickxx:
Best flea markets I have ever been to are in Delaware. Prices are cheaper and the deals are really good.

I am packing my bags now and calling my Aunt and telling her that after all these years I will be coming to visit...Cheaper, deals, these are words that I love....Sincerity

10/29/2008 9:40:56 AM Route 18 flea market is closing  
polishxxchickxx
Old Bridge, NJ

Oh its great, you just go down route 1 there and you got them all on the main road. I enjoy going there, it isnt even a bad ride either.

10/29/2008 10:04:07 AM Route 18 flea market is closing  
gratefuljef
Bound Brook, NJ

We used to ship to Dover and Harrington to race and we would stop at the markets all the time. Came back to Jersey with alot of stuff that was very inexpensive. May folks would stop up on cigs (disgusting) being they were so cheap.

I have not been to Delaware since I retired except to drive through on my way to the Inner Harbor

10/29/2008 7:54:58 PM Route 18 flea market is closing  
polishxxchickxx
Old Bridge, NJ

The furniture is amazingly cheap. I got a nice table for ten bucks one time. All I had to do was strip it and re-varnish it. There was nothing wrong with it at all. Oops I made a mistake though, Route 1 down there is the parkway is to us, I meant hop on 13 and you find all the good deals. I am so bad with directions.

10/29/2008 8:41:41 PM Route 18 flea market is closing  
philliegurl
Barrington, NJ

"Philadelphia Phillies are the 2008 World Series Champs!"

"Hell Yeah Baby!"

10/30/2008 4:56:33 PM Route 18 flea market is closing  

th6231
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

FINALLY--are you all going to the parade??