Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

vegas hookup sites

‪If it s excellent adequate for her to start off dating prior to we re divorced, it s excellent enough for me. west michigan catholic singles You might be pondering that getting seniors could possibly be less prone to on the internet catfishing or came. You finish up with diversity of believed in your own life. locanto avisos Worst point I skilled are relationships exactly where 1 or each of them need to modify in order ot make it work.

skipthegames singles

I am positive most of these dating apps and web sites do not do background checks on the men and women who sign up for them. craigslist boone iowa Grace McCormick was in a new partnership with a household buddy when the pandemic hit, and thought signs pointed to a promising future with her boyfriend. Their answer will be adequate to indicate whether or not you must act on it or drop the idea. top 10 greek dating sites Understanding about what the other particular person is searching for is, probably, the most vital info we can get when trying to locate the proper match.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/29/2008 2:40:43 AM looking 4 forever and tips!  

ooocean
Odessa, TX

im new to this site and any suggestion would b awesome! I live in odessa tx and it is soooooo hard to meet anyone. let me know what to do with my page or explain to me why no one wants me or a lifetime partner and best friend! thanks!

10/29/2008 3:19:51 AM looking 4 forever and tips!  
sharolas
Over 2,000 Posts (2,231)
Elk Grove Village, IL

Quote from ooocean:
im new to this site and any suggestion would b awesome! I live in odessa tx and it is soooooo hard to meet anyone. let me know what to do with my page or explain to me why no one wants me or a lifetime partner and best friend! thanks!

Well it does just takes time to find the right one. I have read your profile and notice you said you are looking for someone "To love my daughter and your folks." You should be looking for someone for yourself not your family. Good Luck and hope all goes well.

[Edited 10/29/2008 3:21:02 AM PST]

10/29/2008 4:05:09 AM looking 4 forever and tips!  

wreckerman57
Port Jervis, NY

I'll admit your great looking and it took me to your profile.You might be looking for love but be prepared for lust and a lot of emails you may not want.

10/29/2008 4:15:39 AM looking 4 forever and tips!  
texas_okie
Laverne, OK

Why is it so hard in Odessa?
Your in a town where the town is booming with
oil workers!
I live in an oil town in Oklahoma, and thr ratio
of men to women is 50 to 1...
I would bet money that its the same there.
So come on and get out there and be seen!

10/29/2008 4:34:35 AM looking 4 forever and tips!  

bunnyfastard
Over 1,000 Posts (1,339)
Denver, CO

I wasn't going to say anything but this is one reason why women get a bad rap. She's obviously a tease. All she has to do is walk outside and she could meet a man. I think she just wants attention.

10/29/2008 4:45:17 AM looking 4 forever and tips!  
optimystk
Fort Mohave, AZ

I want you Forever.
Problem solved

10/29/2008 4:46:37 AM looking 4 forever and tips!  

waytogo51
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,979)
Farmington, AR

Just looked at your profile. Do understand the kids part but was wondering about mom and dad. Sure I want my love to like my family, but I wouldn't put it on my profile.
Just get out on the forums here and some one close will come a calling. Good Luck.

10/30/2008 11:45:52 AM looking 4 forever and tips!  

russ01
Over 1,000 Posts (1,167)
Dallas, TX

ooocean i love a challange. id be willing to fill the gap you want with you your kids and family.. most dont have a heart or respect enough to care about the whole circle there new mate lives in. most online only want one thing. thats what seperates us real men from the wana bee,s

10/30/2008 11:50:54 AM looking 4 forever and tips!  
beanz991
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,616)
Houston, TX

I'd start by changing half your profile pictures into something a little less 'revealing' if you want to meet anyone serious.

10/30/2008 11:52:45 AM looking 4 forever and tips!  
blkbagger
Over 1,000 Posts (1,098)
McHenry, IL

Ok, either she is seriously new to online dating and really does need and want help...

Or she is an attention wh*re deluxe... You choose, based on looks alone she could have a man a minute if she wanted...

My Vote...

10/30/2008 11:55:41 AM looking 4 forever and tips!  

hotcowgirl4u
Ottumwa, IA

Quote from ooocean:

The last sentence of your profile "but im me looking for true love and if ya aint got it.... hell at this point FAKE IT!"

sounds REAL sincere

rolling eyes and stepping outta this one lol

10/30/2008 11:56:32 AM looking 4 forever and tips!  

hotcowgirl4u
Ottumwa, IA

Quote from blkbagger:
Ok, either she is seriously new to online dating and really does need and want help...

Or she is an attention wh*re deluxe... You choose, based on looks alone she could have a man a minute if she wanted...

My Vote...

you are just rotten to the core aren't ya just kidding--thinkin maybe your right on this one.

10/30/2008 11:56:57 AM looking 4 forever and tips!  

metu
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,818)
Mansfield, TX

Quote from bunnyfastard:
I wasn't going to say anything but this is one reason why women get a bad rap. She's obviously a tease. All she has to do is walk outside and she could meet a man. I think she just wants attention.

I tend to agree.

10/30/2008 12:01:01 PM looking 4 forever and tips!  

evileddy
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,440)
Ottawa, ON

Close yer legs in your pictures.. my dog just threw up from the smell.

10/30/2008 12:10:56 PM looking 4 forever and tips!  

perfectweather
Over 2,000 Posts (3,202)
Saint Petersburg, FL

Quote from evileddy:
Close yer legs in your pictures.. my dog just threw up from the smell.

I almost peed my pants!!!!

Eddy, you're too frickin' funny.

[Edited 10/30/2008 12:12:53 PM PST]