Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

https megapersonals eu

Meetville has an opportunity to use a standard set of functions for free. craigslist thatcher az How often are you place off by becoming spotted by the man in IT or adding facts like your surname, job or 4 filtered (it s OK, we all do it) photos for absolutely everyone to see? Say you are interested in meeting people and going from there. latin cupid panama The web page has zero tolerance towards harassment, wrote Alice Goguen Hunsberger, OkCupid s director of consumer practical experience.

free hookup com

So significantly so that they are becoming the norm for many people. waterloo iowa hookups However, some persons uncover it simpler to violate boundaries while on the net, so do not hesitate to report toxic behavior, report customers who are abusive or block them from your web page. From the looks of it, Tana Mongeau and rapper Lil Xan are dating again. skipthegames tennessee This query has a bit of mischievousness and flirtation about it, and you are giving your date the freedom to reveal as a great deal, or as little, as they want, Elizabeth says.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/30/2008 10:11:05 AM Dates from hell.  

sapphireblue579
Over 1,000 Posts (1,065)
Jackson, MI

I like this thread.

10/30/2008 1:21:18 PM Dates from hell.  

j_man2u
Over 1,000 Posts (1,743)
Bloomington, IL

HAS ANYONE READ HIS PATHETIC PROFILE YET?

Cause it smells like Attention W*****

Fake, Fraud, Phony or just a looser?

Not gay LMFAO, Just well read on the subject matter !!

Thanks Eddy,

OP: Dude, You can do better, Post a pic and tell the truth. JMO

Good luck,

10/30/2008 8:05:18 PM Dates from hell.  
usakindatheart
Over 2,000 Posts (3,303)
Overton, TX

to the evil a** hole
this from a guy that has called women wh*res and b*tches
and sluts, at least over 1000 times on dh...

you kill your babies, and then call women filthy names
you think its funny, and it is not.

i do not bash young people. no one under 20 ever... they are children
who have alot to learn about life, and it is very hard at that age,
to get it...

do not ever post to me again you filthy pig of a man,
no matter if you do have a following, i have the email
that tells your true personality..

so take a hike creep

and kk your right..
i just do not like it
when its kids, trying there
hardest to fit in.

guess i will leave it up
to others to handle it.
since it upsets people so much
usually i do try not to lecture
casting stones and all that
but this kid seemed to be trying
and no, i do not look at children profiles.
so if there is anything else..
well then i am ignorant.
but i do try to leave the kids
alone

usa

10/31/2008 12:53:36 AM Dates from hell.  
dstebbins
Harrison, AR

To all those defending me,

Don't worry about me. All my life I've been the Meg Griffin of the real world. I'm used to it by now. To be honest, if a person flames me, I just block him or her right off the bat, and that's the end of it. That's how it is with everybody on the Internet. This site, youtube, Myspace. You flame me, and you get blocked. You can disagree with me, but be civil about it.

10/31/2008 4:31:45 PM Dates from hell.  
bloom71
Goodlettsville, TN

Isn't it the topic is "dates from hell"? Why do i smell a fight here? Maybe the phrase "Dates from" is not so visible to some, he-he! Joke! Peace everyone! Well, anyway, just to add an experience here - I guess the guy, my friend (chaperone) and I went out with, that weirdly questioned the amount of toilet paper i used up in his bathroom (just blew my nose actually) was indeed a date from hell. I couldn't understand it, he splurged on our dinner but worried about the toilet paper in his house?...I offered to replace it, but of course he declined. He would have been a psycho indeed if he said yes.

11/1/2008 1:20:16 PM Dates from hell.  
lovin_life2
Newark, CA

Quote from mr_jimi_bones:
i bash the op because he seems completely trollable. look through his profile and say he isnt a giant loser. i mean seriously. im not alpha male but god damned lol

you are one rude dude...grow up a little and stop judging. The OP was just sharing a date story that was not his fault at all, he was not the hooker... he did nothing wrong just trusted his friends.

btw that is not a judgment... just facts

OP sorry about the date...had to be humiliating

11/1/2008 1:32:10 PM Dates from hell.  

xlibra75x
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,343)
Gateway, AR

I went out to a bar w/ a chick from another site one time....guess she had a few too many, cuz when I woke up the next morning next to her......she'd soaked half the bed & my left leg in piss.

Have'nt talked to her, or seen her since then....

[Edited 11/1/2008 1:33:06 PM]

11/1/2008 1:32:54 PM Dates from hell.  
lovin_life2
Newark, CA

Quote from xlibra75x:
I went out to a bar w/ a chick from another site one time....guess she had a few too many, cuz when I woke up the next morning next to her......she'd soaked half the bed & my left leg in piss.

GROSSSSSS

11/1/2008 1:36:40 PM Dates from hell.  

xlibra75x
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,343)
Gateway, AR

Yea.....I know. How do ya think I felt?

11/7/2008 8:20:53 PM Dates from hell.  

ladybugkdt
High Point, NC

Had a blind date once, he had long gray hair, looked like he didn't comb it that day and no teeth, now that was bad.

11/15/2008 12:28:49 AM Dates from hell.  

ladyvirtue123
Magalia, CA

My very 1st internet date was from another site. We had been emailing and talking on the phone for weeks before we set up the lunch date. When I arrived I was out in front of the restaurant looking around for him. I called his cell and asked where he was. He was just coming out of the golf store next to the restaurant and when he walked up, I was shocked to see that he was a midget..I was wearing flat shoes and I am 5'6" tall and I was looking down on top of his head..very uncomfortable. His profile says he is 5'9". We went in to eat and he jumped up onto the seat of the booth with his legs dangling and the table top nearly up to his chin. I didnt know if I should request a booster seat for him or not. I decided to just stay and make the most of it. He walked me to my car and that was the end of it. I wondered why he lied about his height, certainly he knew we would be meeting in person. Why he never came clean before meeting...