Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

chattanooga hookups

We dated casually for two months before becoming exclusive, and we ve been together for a tiny over two years. over 50 dating vancouver I had no clue how to deal with the loneliness I was experiencing, so I turned to dating apps. But I set aside my judgment extended adequate for us to exchange numbers and agreed to meet at a nearby Starbucks the following Monday. sniffies new orleans While dating is hardly a level playing field in India, persons with disabilities obtain themselves in a exceptional spot.

skipthegames

Subsequent issue you know, Darrin sticks his thumb out. the hook up barstow ca This query will not only bring a smile on their face but will also boost their ego. This is a highly rated app to meet new mates or date a person of your wavelength. rubmaps san ramon Do not settle for Miss Great Sufficient Correct Now.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/15/2008 7:05:45 PM Women in OKC Unite!  

jacel
McLoud, OK

Quote from ok1954:
gotta agree with you, if you know what you want and don't want, then don't waste your time with someone that you know is not what you are looking for. Now just finding someone who is honest and shows their true colors in the beginning, well, good luck to you on that also.

I know just what kind of woman I want;
Have it my profile;
Don't want anything else;
BEEN THERE,-- DONE THAT and WON'T DO THAT AGAIN;

I haven't met any quility women here either;

12/15/2008 7:09:09 PM Women in OKC Unite!  
misskiwi71
Oklahoma City, OK

yeah id like to see what your profile has in it also and possibly a larger size pic

[Edited 12/15/2008 7:10:04 PM]

12/15/2008 8:43:04 PM Women in OKC Unite!  
juleslife
Bethany, OK

Yep, too bad you blocked your profile. LOL!!

12/16/2008 5:40:02 PM Women in OKC Unite!  
2sweeeet
Oklahoma City, OK

Quote from juleslife:

ditto

12/16/2008 5:51:05 PM Women in OKC Unite!  
crowdog73
Over 1,000 Posts (1,077)
Ponca City, OK

Quote from juleslife:

he blocked it cause he got busted by another woman on here for being stupid..mean..and an Azz

12/16/2008 7:33:40 PM Women in OKC Unite!  
2sweeeet
Oklahoma City, OK

12/16/2008 9:09:18 PM Women in OKC Unite!  

enigman_08
Altus, OK

Quote from 2sweeeet:
aw sweetie! i've been in OKC all my life practically - its no different anywhere else and the grass is not greener...! I've often thought the same thing - get the H*** out of OKC and maybe I can find a decent man who has the same values and wants the same things i want from a true partnership. guess what? aint not gonna happen!
i agree with two of the ladies who posted also - one your hard-nosed 'tude kinda turns me off cuz I've had enough bad attitude from men and two its also good to be honest and real about it. maybe try not to be so jaded - we've all been there - really we have! and I feel the same way about men that you do about women from your post on the 'I give up' thread - but i'm still here and so are you so life must not be too damn bad after all ya know - a lot - all - of the men who have contacted me on DH havent been my 'type' but I talk to them anyway. i said once on a different site that love nor cupid cares about the wrapper, its the gooey insides that matter! yes, I have hang ups with overweight people too dammit!!! but who am I to say that guy couldnt be the right one just because he's overweight? it could be all he needs is a bit of pride or someone to want to lose weight for... gotta look at it from all the angles instead of just 'if they cared about themselves they wouldnt look that way' angle.
I'm learning!!

What's with you and fat people? lmao!

You should put your preference in bold on your profile page....first sentence, too.

[Edited 12/16/2008 9:09:32 PM]

12/17/2008 4:51:35 PM Women in OKC Unite!  
2sweeeet
Oklahoma City, OK

Quote from enigman_08:
What's with you and fat people? lmao!

You should put your preference in bold on your profile page....first sentence, too.

all of my family is fat and the jelly really turns my stomach... i cant handle looking at it and I have tried to date fat guys to see if they do treat people better - they dont. and the big azz belly just got in the way sexually and mentally. just being honest
I didnt make that statement bold - dont know how it got that way...
FYI - a little over weight doesnt bother me at all - w/o seeing the person in real time I wouldnt be able to make any judgement on whether or not I'd be attracted. Thats why I like real time pix and why I like to see who I'm talking to. people lie and post old pix all the time ya know - or they say they're just a few pounds over weight and then you see this whale when you go out for coffee!! I like to be able to feel my man against me from head to toe - not belly, belly, belly!!! I want to be able to rest my head on his shoulder - how can I do that if I cant reach it?

and my family is fat because they're just a bunch of lazy azzes who do nothing but excercise their mouths not their bodies... with me what you see is what you get. never had any extra weight except when pregnant - actually could probably say I've been underweight for a long time but cant seem to keep any weight on. I've tried - esp with this last baby - I was maintaining a 116 and then moved back in w/his sperm donor who kept me so stressed I couldnt keep the weight on.
does that answer your question!!!

[Edited 12/17/2008 5:10:08 PM]

12/26/2008 10:24:21 AM Women in OKC Unite!  

jacel
McLoud, OK

Well, I read you-alls posts. Very interesting.

I'm 55 lbs. over my - perfect weight; But getting it off; Just can't be done, I've tried deits -- Can't starve myself;

I DON'T have any vices; I used to smoke, BAD NEWS; I couldn't smell or taste. Quit smoking and in 6 months, I was smelling and could taste things I hadn't since I was very young;

Quit drinking back in 1978; Wasn't getting anything out of it; Besides, I didn't like just what it did to my body; -- I like control of MY body;--- So I quit;

Something happened to me that MADE me have no respect for fat women when I was 19-20 years old; ---

Someone, SLIPPED me a micky, at a bar. I only remember taking the FIRST sip of beer;

I DON'T REMEMBER anything till 5:00am the next morning; --- I woke-up in this STRANGE BED-- WITH a STRANGE -- VERY VERY VERY FAT -- NAKED WOMAN beside me;

I had never seen her; -- After that---I COULD -- NEVER think about FAT women; -----------------------TURNED MY STOMACH;
That is why I posted that height & weight perporationate thing in my profile;

------------------I DIDN'T block my profile;----------------

I'm just looking for ONE woman that fits what I want; I'm very picky, and I WON'T try and have a relationship with someone I just can't seem to get along with;

I'm looking for a capicorn that's height & weight perporationate; I get along with only a few signs of the zodaic;---jacel

[Edited 12/26/2008 10:37:12 AM]

1/1/2009 6:56:48 AM Women in OKC Unite!  

beverduster
Over 2,000 Posts (3,053)
Chandler, OK

talk about a nerd