Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubratings com

Hinge is constructed on the belief that any one searching for really like need to be in a position to come across it. craigslist aurora illinois personal The National Intimate Partner and Sexual Violence Survey, performed by the US government, final collected information in 2011 and will publish an update this year, but does not ask queries about on the web dating. If you are hunting for cool men and women to make dating and meeting, you are with no doubt in the proper spot. ozealous omegle The other selection is SuperSwipe, which says you will get up to 10x extra conversations.

hookup spots cincinnati

If you are trying to figure out no matter whether you ve got a fashionista or a PJ s rocking girl on your hands, this funny on the web dating query to ask her will tell you all you will need to know. gay roseburg oregon 5 billion matches and now it really is about to take the UK by storm. Make positive you uncover a fantastic match for your on line dating expectations. craigslist tucson sex This got a couple of more hundred men and women to get on reciprocity.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/4/2007 11:58:42 AM Blackberry recipes  

wildgypsy
Bellevue, WA

Looking for something different to do with these things. Have already done jam, syrup, candy, wine and trail mix.

10/4/2007 4:55:26 PM Blackberry recipes  

shellback069
Gainesville, TX

have you tried blackberry pancakes or a cobbler?

10/4/2007 9:19:59 PM Blackberry recipes  

skipaway
Bartlett, IL

[Edited 10/5/2007 11:24:43 AM]

10/5/2007 6:21:57 AM Blackberry recipes  

wildgypsy
Bellevue, WA

LOL Yeah, pancakes, cobbler, pies, all the usual stuff. Looking for something different to do with the crop this year. Oh yeah, got lots of the things.

But, uh yeah, I like blueberries better, just don't have as large a crop of those.

10/5/2007 3:10:35 PM Blackberry recipes  

lovinglife437
Meadville, PA

awww man Skip, did you HAVE to do that...... I looked forward to blackberries for a MONTH, watched the wild ones around our fields grow.... checked them again when they were "almost ripe"...... and then BLAMMO they were gone. I always say it must be that we're going to have a hard winter, the birds had to have them.... I didn't get a SINGLE blackberry this year..... and then I have to read that gypsy has sooo many... I am so jealous.....

10/5/2007 6:31:12 PM Blackberry recipes  

clovers
Davis, CA

man, i picked a gallon of blackberries this year. picked them behind the grocery store of all places. they were selling them $4 for the tiniest handful.

blackberry jam is good.
ive attempted mixed drinks, with only okay results.
makes a good topping for "pavlova", which is a kind of chewy meringue.
blackberry syrup
i dont like cheesecake, but i can make some wicked cheesecakes, top them w/ bb's.
bb's are great on top of bagels with cream cheese.
you could infuse some vodka
muffins
with ice cream
with cereal
with yogurt
spinach salads

10/5/2007 6:49:13 PM Blackberry recipes  

clovers
Davis, CA

sorry to hear about your luck 'lovinglife'. i just thought of maybe a blackberry vinagrette? think i may have spelled that wrong, but hey, they do it with raspberries, why not black?

10/5/2007 7:04:52 PM Blackberry recipes  

lovinglife437
Meadville, PA

oh SURE.... a GALLON of blackberries

well I got a GALLON of elderberries.... and it only took me 2700 hours to clean them...

10/6/2007 12:28:43 AM Blackberry recipes  

clovers
Davis, CA

lovinglife, blackberries are nothing to lie about. perhaps you didnt check out my profile. im 'livinglife' in california . i still have a fair amount in the freezer, so i'll keep coming back to this thread.

10/6/2007 7:18:41 AM Blackberry recipes  

lovinglife437
Meadville, PA

I found this recipe for blackberry BBQ Sauce for ribs... it was the grand prize winner in Sunset Magazine. It could be varied according to taste but thought this might be something to make out of all of them... for those lucky enough to have them LOL...

This makes 1 1/3 cups:

1 1/4 cups blackberries
1/4 cup catsup
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
1/4 cup minced ginger
1 teaspoon pepper
1 or 2 teaspoons hot sauce, to taste
salt, to taste

Whirl all in a blender until the berries are pureed.
Pour into a 1 quart glass measuring cup. Cover loosely with a microwave-safe plastic wrap, leaving a vent for steam.
Cook in a microwave oven at full power, stirring occasionally until berry mixture is reduced to 1 1/3 cups, about 8 minutes. Serve with anything barbecued.

[Edited 10/6/2007 7:18:56 AM]

10/6/2007 5:19:07 PM Blackberry recipes  

clovers
Davis, CA

im going to have to try that. but over baked or grilled tofu and vegetables, no ribs... vegetarian here. thanks! wish i had some luck with some other things in addition to these blackberries!

10/13/2007 5:44:11 AM Blackberry recipes  

wildgypsy
Bellevue, WA

loving, if you were local I would let you have all you want from my freezer. I think I have over a half dozen of those gallon freezer bags at LEAST, and we don't even like blackberries LOL

Have made BBQ sauce and steak marinade with these things, and it does come out well. Even my ultra picky kid liked it.

10/15/2007 1:29:24 PM Blackberry recipes  

bnfroggy
Farmington, NM

hey i usually just make homemade wine with too much fruit.. i havent had any complaints. although i have never made blackberry wine, i have made mullberry( no real flavor there) elderberry, rhubarb, dandelion, plum, cherry, peach, grape, and crabapple. maybe a few others...
but i have to say blackberry cobbler is tops.

10/15/2007 7:05:03 PM Blackberry recipes  

skipaway
Bartlett, IL