Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www rubmaps com

Her work has appeared in Philadelphia Wedding Magazine, Washingtonian Weddings, Bethesda Magazine, and The Huffington Post. single women in wichita kansas Ought to be 18 to view this web site and enjoy study our Terms of Service. Meet like minded singles face to face at our busy speed dating event at Forum Kitchen + Bar. doublelist oklahoma I then added a couple later on one incredibly intriguing 1 of me in the home of Commons with a pint, I look to recall but even if you can not do that you ll know you have a decent profile image.

skipthegames chat

To get you began, right here are 51 inquiries for couples to ask. datehookup login The algorithms everyday choose for your finest match is also notoriously not beneficial. Do the meetup in the course of the afternoon so that you never have to do drinks with the girls (far more $$). asian amateur busty She was boring and shallow, but she did get a lot of consideration.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/5/2008 5:51:56 PM Marijuana Laws...how do you pheel?? :)  

headielyfe
Salem, VA

So...just to start an arguement What do you people think? Strict? Not enough? Should it be decriminalized? Legalized?? I personally believe it should be legalized, and regulated. Thats the only way I really see it working. The govt could profit, it would create thousands of jobs in the country, as well as others...and its just plain ignorant to criminalize a plant that has absolutely NO need to be processed before use. Its the ONLY "drug" in the world that doesnt have o be altered to "use". I mean...alcohol, salvia, morphine, oxycontin?? All legal??

11/5/2008 6:17:25 PM Marijuana Laws...how do you pheel?? :)  

ohjoe
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,690)
Richmond, VA

All I can say to that is arsenic is all natural. lol Find a better arguement.

As far as to if it should be legal or not, if we legalize it, I would buy more stock in the snack food industry.

11/5/2008 9:00:55 PM Marijuana Laws...how do you pheel?? :)  

angelva
Front Royal, VA

IMHO legalize it but it wont happen

11/6/2008 8:22:42 AM Marijuana Laws...how do you pheel?? :)  
millernva
Virginia Beach, VA

the goverment will never legalize it cause they already make such a good profit off it

11/6/2008 11:34:12 AM Marijuana Laws...how do you pheel?? :)  

barbaraajo
Over 2,000 Posts (2,567)
Reston, VA

I think marijuana should be legalized because I think alcohol is worse and it is legal! JMO

[Edited 11/6/2008 11:34:33 AM]

11/7/2008 4:44:15 PM Marijuana Laws...how do you pheel?? :)  

headielyfe
Salem, VA

Quote from ohjoe:
All I can say to that is arsenic is all natural. lol Find a better arguement.

True but...Ive never really heard of anyone smoking arsenic I was saying that marijuana is the only drug (as in a substance people willingly take) that doesnt have to be cooked/cut/boiled/congealed/evaporated/etc/etc/etc. With Obama in office we are hypothetically closer to at least, decriminalization of the plant. Its time to stop putting people behind bars with violent criminals for possesion of an herb. Its just rediculous to be spending so much of our tax money on jailing these people. I could go on and on about the stupidity of the fact that alcohol, one of the biggest killers of the American people, is legal but I'll save that one for another night. Haha!! Im just sayin....LEGALIZE IT!!

11/7/2008 5:34:03 PM Marijuana Laws...how do you pheel?? :)  

bryanwv20
Ashland, VA

Quote from headielyfe:
So...just to start an arguement What do you people think? Strict? Not enough? Should it be decriminalized? Legalized?? I personally believe it should be legalized, and regulated. Thats the only way I really see it working. The govt could profit, it would create thousands of jobs in the country, as well as others...and its just plain ignorant to criminalize a plant that has absolutely NO need to be processed before use. Its the ONLY "drug" in the world that doesnt have o be altered to "use". I mean...alcohol, salvia, morphine, oxycontin?? All legal??
if you tax it,then the economy might change,for instance the grower might not go to jail,but sell it to the govt,for 1/8 of street value now,the govt would sell it back processed "meaning 1/8 herb,7/8 who knows,like cigs"for 200 percent mark up......so much for free interprisesmoke'em if ya got'em

11/8/2008 6:03:21 AM Marijuana Laws...how do you pheel?? :)  

echo50
Radford, VA

grew up with it and know people that havent stopped in 30 years. Let them have it I say. Without it they might have had a life. or would they. Who knows. 100% of the ones i know that have continued it have not had 1 ounce of ambition. Have just Got by anyway they could be it on us taxpayers etc etc. Maybe they would have been that way without the weed. It is a question Ive asked myself alot. And at my age it is also a question of what is a life. Smoking weed all day maybe is enough. I would not want my kids to have spent their lives on it. Has my life been any better? Looking through the eyes of pot might have been a better way.

11/8/2008 8:50:11 AM Marijuana Laws...how do you pheel?? :)  

headielyfe
Salem, VA

Quote from echo50:
grew up with it and know people that havent stopped in 30 years. Let them have it I say. Without it they might have had a life. or would they. Who knows. 100% of the ones i know that have continued it have not had 1 ounce of ambition. Have just Got by anyway they could be it on us taxpayers etc etc. Maybe they would have been that way without the weed. It is a question Ive asked myself alot. And at my age it is also a question of what is a life. Smoking weed all day maybe is enough. I would not want my kids to have spent their lives on it. Has my life been any better? Looking through the eyes of pot might have been a better way.

So you dont think that there are any succesful potheads? Haha! I smoke herb everyday...I have a great job...my own place....two cars....great relationship with my family...Im just sayin, dont get caught up on the pot propaganda...its BULLSHIT. In no way is it a gateway drug. If people want to do something their going to do it, regardless if their high or not. You wanna talk about gateway drugs, lets talk about alcohol. Im sorry that 100 percent of the people you know that smoke marijuana dont "have a life"...but you cant blame that on a plant....

11/8/2008 9:02:55 AM Marijuana Laws...how do you pheel?? :)  

echo50
Radford, VA

Good for you. Sorry you saw my reflections on the subject as some sort of attack. not meant to be at all. Now You tell me I know a successful pot head so I back that up to 99%. Changing or not changing the pot laws will not affect me either way. I just got back from a high school reunion and I have to say the potheads there were mindless. Not that its a bad way to be... Maybe it is the way to be happy and I missed it all. Darn

11/8/2008 9:07:34 AM Marijuana Laws...how do you pheel?? :)  

ohjoe
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,690)
Richmond, VA

I would like to know why the OP feels the need to attack? My answer never said that people were willing put arsenic in their bodies, just pointing out that just because it is all natural, does not mean it is all safe. (not that alcohol is safe either, it kills the liver.)

The lady above just pointed out her life experiences, and once again, an attack, guess there is no chance of an intelligent conversation. I hope for you, that you DO smoke some, so maybe you can mellow some.

11/8/2008 11:05:43 AM Marijuana Laws...how do you pheel?? :)  

lookncville
Troy, VA

Quote from barbaraajo:
I think marijuana should be legalized because I think alcohol is worse and it is legal! JMO

Ditto to that. I think its to easy to grow, that's why the government wants to keep it illegal. They can't or haven't yet found a way to control,(as in tax or make a profit off of) it. So until they do I don't see it becoming legal

11/8/2008 12:23:57 PM Marijuana Laws...how do you pheel?? :)  

headielyfe
Salem, VA

I hardly see my replies as "attacks". The grate thing about discussion forums is you can...discuss?! Why is it that you feel you can repsond to me but I cannot respond back?? A different opinion doesnt necessarily condone an attack. You two seem a little over-sensative to me. Just chill out. No ones attacking you!!!! LOL!

And correct me if Im wrong Joe but...didnt you challenge everyone to "find a better arguement"?????

[Edited 11/8/2008 12:26:35 PM]

11/8/2008 1:01:47 PM Marijuana Laws...how do you pheel?? :)  

echo50
Radford, VA

I just realized that Im discussing this with a person that has probably been smoking pot for all of 10 years at the most. The people Im talking about have been smoking for 40 to 50 years.Barely able to hold a conversation.Some college grads that just never put the toke down. Im still not saying that they had a bad life. It might have been better than mine.I took life the hard way sober...Many nites I think I should have done it their way. At the end. all of the succsess I have had has went down the toilet with divorce after 26 years. So who is to say the smart ones were not the ones that just stayed high 26 years. Im just wonderin for real.

11/12/2008 6:11:08 AM Marijuana Laws...how do you pheel?? :)  

sampson78
Roanoke, VA

The laws that govern marijuana are unconstitutional! Check it out!