Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

what is a real hookup site

I believed she was visiting as a pal, so when I picked her up from the airport, I gave her a friendly hug and we went sightseeing around Windsor Castle. pensacola hookups No representation is made that the high quality of the legal solutions to be performed is higher than the high quality of legal services performed by other lawyers. Locating a partnership where disclosure is created easier and safer is a wonderful way to get started. dating haitian girls He seemed very shy, but I didn t thoughts that, given that as an intense extrovert I appreciate when the spotlight is on me.

hookup now

I can read portion of them just before I go in, but when I open them up it just has the timestamp and no message. florida personal ads Prison going to rooms , telephone calls , and letters will be the way you communicate and date. The text messages hold valid points defending this argument, such as the idea of speaking to a number of women in case a single of them decides to ghost him. late night hookup sites Saying issues like, I d like to discover far more about your job or hobbies and then ask for a second date.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups

11/6/2008 10:19:45 PM chooseing your personal box.  
night_tangle
Over 1,000 Posts (1,113)
Anacortes, WA

i just had an argument with my mom about why i know so many things. she told me that once you kno something you can't unknow it and i can pollute my mind. she sais that there are many things that she wishes to NOT kno, mostly haveing to do with the horrible things in this world.

my arguement is WHY NOT KNOW?! why wouldnt you want to know things? why purposely stay ignorant? i ALWAYS would rather know than not know. (yeah yeah there are a few exceptions like there is with everything)

but this has stemed from me makeing comments from TV shows. one was a donkey punch, my comment was "donkey punch, one of the most dirogitory things ever invented" my mom was PISSED that i knew what it was. does she know what it is....? no. tonight it was CSI and they were pokeing through bondage equipment. there was this insterment in there.. my mom was shocked that they had a spur and i informed her that it was for medical play...

its like mom mom would rather see the world through rose tinted glasses and choose to not know things... but why? i dont understand. maybe so she can yell at me from her soap box?

oppions ppls?

11/6/2008 10:32:24 PM chooseing your personal box.  

pallyboy
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,286)
Ramona, CA

Well, According to religious teachings, the fruit that doomed all humanity from the security of the Garden of Eden was the Apple of Knowledge. Some people believe that ignorance is bliss but one thing is for certain,...the more you know leaves you more to worry about. But I think the trade off is better than living in the dark.

11/6/2008 10:35:33 PM chooseing your personal box.  
cygnusx
Berwick, ME

You'll understand later, but not now. The drama is a typical teen "challenge Mom's opinion" thing, and pretty boring. Don't underestimate your Mom. Let her believe what she wants, and support her. You might realize where she's coming from after you've raised someone like you.

11/6/2008 10:39:14 PM chooseing your personal box.  
night_tangle
Over 1,000 Posts (1,113)
Anacortes, WA

Quote from cygnusx:
You'll understand later, but not now. The drama is a typical teen "challenge Mom's opinion" thing, and pretty boring. Don't underestimate your Mom. Let her believe what she wants, and support her. You might realize where she's coming from after you've raised someone like you.

thank you for makeing my opinion nothing more than typical teen angst. gee. *slits wrists*

f**k its not just about "challenge Mom's opinion". do you prefure to stay in the dark?

there are many many more things that i kno that i dont tell my mom to save her sanity, but i dont understand her lack of curiosity. or why i am condemed for haveing knowlegde when knowledge is power.

11/6/2008 10:42:54 PM chooseing your personal box.  
cygnusx
Berwick, ME

Uh, huh...how do you know that this might be the way she has decided to protect you from being hurt in the future? She chose to deal with things this way, and you need to give her credit for her beliefs, not challenge them as if they aren't realistic because you tend to differ. IMHO, I prefer to be informed, but that's me. If someone else's life and experience has led them to a different conclusion, what does it matter? If that makes her happy, then be satisfied with what you believe, and support her in what she does. She's your MOM.

11/6/2008 10:50:26 PM chooseing your personal box.  
night_tangle
Over 1,000 Posts (1,113)
Anacortes, WA

she challenged my beliefs as much as i did her, but she asumed her self to be right and therefore BETTER while i asume myself to be right but we are EQUAL in oppinion. am i not allowed to question what is around me?

and you say "She's your MOM." like its something i'm likely to forget. and i am her daughter, does that automatically make my opinion worth less?

11/6/2008 10:54:56 PM chooseing your personal box.  
cygnusx
Berwick, ME

Quote from night_tangle:
she challenged my beliefs as much as i did her, but she asumed her self to be right and therefore BETTER while i asume myself to be right but we are EQUAL in oppinion. am i not allowed to question what is around me?

and you say "She's your MOM." like its something i'm likely to forget. and i am her daughter, does that automatically make my opinion worth less?

She's your mother, you are her child. Yes, she respects you as such. Mothers believe they are right. They don't haggle with beliefs with someone half their age. They've earned their opinion. You should disagree, but respect her and don't bash her or bicker because you think you're more in the right. You may be, and I agree. But you should let her believe what she does, support her, and yet be confident that your assertions/ideals are correct.

11/6/2008 11:01:59 PM chooseing your personal box.  
night_tangle
Over 1,000 Posts (1,113)
Anacortes, WA

why not haggle your beleifs with someone half your age? i haggle mine with many b/c many seem to pull them into question. have i not earned my oppinion just b/c i am young in age?

and i did not bash her, i didnt tell her that she was chooseing to live a lie behing her rose colored glasses and that she is severly limiting her life and her abilities by chooseing to not know. i choose not to say many things while she told me that i was ruining my mind with information that she doesnt even know.

11/6/2008 11:12:06 PM chooseing your personal box.  
cygnusx
Berwick, ME

Quote from night_tangle:
why not haggle your beleifs with someone half your age? i haggle mine with many b/c many seem to pull them into question. have i not earned my oppinion just b/c i am young in age?

and i did not bash her, i didnt tell her that she was chooseing to live a lie behing her rose colored glasses and that she is severly limiting her life and her abilities by chooseing to not know. i choose not to say many things while she told me that i was ruining my mind with information that she doesnt even know.

If you choose to not say many things, then I agree with that. You'll see when your child challenges you on your outdated beliefs. She might be protecting herself in a way, from being hurt again? If so, that's okay. A mother's job is to be a mother, not a peer. Mothers operate differently than we do, and thank heaven for that. They keep us in check.

I'm sorry if I unduly posted a knee-jerk reaction. You sound very reasonable but I wanted to reply.

11/6/2008 11:16:32 PM chooseing your personal box.  
night_tangle
Over 1,000 Posts (1,113)
Anacortes, WA

hhhmmm alright your makeing sence now.

and thank you.

11/6/2008 11:18:50 PM chooseing your personal box.  
cygnusx
Berwick, ME

11/6/2008 11:19:15 PM chooseing your personal box.  
passionatekisss
Hermitage, TN

Knowledge is power!! But I think mom is just trying to protect you..
My son is 15, so I know what she is going thru..

11/6/2008 11:22:59 PM chooseing your personal box.  
night_tangle
Over 1,000 Posts (1,113)
Anacortes, WA

i understand the protection part, but its also her personal belief to choose to stay ignorant. thats what i truely just dont understand

11/7/2008 6:31:36 AM chooseing your personal box.  
brujacakes2
Over 1,000 Posts (1,898)
Jim Thorpe, PA

Quote from night_tangle:
i understand the protection part, but its also her personal belief to choose to stay ignorant. thats what i truely just dont understand

Is it possible your mom might have a better understanding of the potential horrors in the real world she needs to protect her daughter from due to her wealth of life experience?

If ever the good fortune would arise for me to have an intelligent, beautiful daughter like yourself, I can say for sure there are many things, ideas, people I would want her protected from because of my extreme love for her.

11/7/2008 7:52:29 AM chooseing your personal box.  
specialgeek
Utica, MI

You mother may also just be rebelling against the idea that *you* specifically are no longer an "innocent little girl". She may not mind knowing about such objects and activities, but may not be letting go of the idea that *you* know about them.

Sometimes, it is best not to talk to your parents about *everything* for the sake of their sanity. My mother knows I have sex (hell I have a wonderful son as proof!) but I know she certainly doesnt want to think about the silk wrist restraints tied to my bed posts. Even though I am well past 30, she still thinks of me as her son and holds me up high on her "innocent oldest son pedastal". Yet, I am far from innocent.

I love my mother, but I dont give her information she doesnt need to know. Being the adult you are, you just need to withold some information to help her cope with the reality of your ascension into real life.