Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

free hookup chat

It is this entire idea that the very first date can be super informative without having getting awkward, mentioned Yagan. high desert hookups This is more entertaining to ask than what s your favored show since it really is a tiny more nuanced and provides insight into the varieties of characters that capture your date s focus. 99 / £8. mary alice jenni onlyfans When my parents divorced, I saw how a great deal my mother was impacted, obtaining not managed finances in decades.

privatedelight chat

These matches are named bagels, which frankly is a tiny strange. meet trinidad singles There is a verification process, and a lot of customers worldwide choose to go by means of this process — that s how they make their profiles more common. There have been so lots of super likes and I come about to only swipe ideal to nerdy hunting guys. online hookup ireland There was a enormous line out the door and as we stood there, it became quite apparent that she was totally wasted.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/5/2007 8:27:08 PM How do you stop the ones your kids age from IM'ing you?  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

I have this one guy who is the same age as my sons who keeps telling me how wonderful I am and that he loves me. He doesn't even know me. He has always been polite but I have tried to tell him I have no interest in him in that way, but he keeps on and on. I hate to block him but I would rather get rid of him nicely.

10/5/2007 8:49:40 PM How do you stop the ones your kids age from IM'ing you?  

1mt
Johnstown, PA

sometimes there is just no easy way you just going to have to be upfront and tell him

10/5/2007 9:06:45 PM How do you stop the ones your kids age from IM'ing you?  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

I have told him up front that I had no interest in him that way.

10/5/2007 9:25:54 PM How do you stop the ones your kids age from IM'ing you?  

shepherdgal
Flint, MI

send him over to me... I'll take care of the youngster..lol

10/5/2007 9:32:56 PM How do you stop the ones your kids age from IM'ing you?  

1mt
Johnstown, PA

you might just have to be a little mean to him when you tell him but you are like me an could never be that way

10/5/2007 10:42:00 PM How do you stop the ones your kids age from IM'ing you?  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

Are you sure he is not from Uganda or Nigeria? That is the only ones that young that wrote me telling me they loved me.

10/5/2007 10:43:39 PM How do you stop the ones your kids age from IM'ing you?  

shepherdgal
Flint, MI

I thought about that one too.
Hi Queen

10/5/2007 10:59:13 PM How do you stop the ones your kids age from IM'ing you?  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

Hello I had one coming home to marry me and we was gonna live the good life in Arizona. He sent me 6 dozen lonnnnggg stem red roses and fruit and candy from Washington state. I never seen anything so beautiful.

When I asked him why he did not use English so well he said he was raised in Minnesota and maybe had a accent. Well I drove a truck for 15 years and been everywhere. When I asked what city he gave one I could not find on my atlas.

Decided to ask who first president was and he said Thomas Hendley, so I hit ignore and never heard from him again. They pass your name around and your email so you get a few names you don't know just keep hitting ignore and soon they give up.

If they sound to good to be true and love almost from first minute they talk to you, you can be sure they are not real or a nut on or ta other. I don't want either.

My life if wonderful the way it is, if I meet someone wants to share the good time that is great. If not I will have a good time anyway.

[Edited 10/5/2007 11:00:04 PM]

10/5/2007 11:44:39 PM How do you stop the ones your kids age from IM'ing you?  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

I have been hit to many times by scammers that I can smell them. this guy has a mic on his pc so we talked tonight. He is hispanic but that is the only acent he had.

10/6/2007 1:56:38 AM How do you stop the ones your kids age from IM'ing you?  

iamawoodturner
Mountain Grove, MO

well pkk, i can only speak for myself, i have been blessed with 2 daughters and 2 sons,
{bet you can guess where i`m going with this} i just give them one of my childrens
e-mail,, ain`t it time for them to help good old dad out???

just kidding pkk,,

i know your so loving and kind, so just speak from your heart and tell him that you`re really impressed by his interest in you, but that you would just like to be friends..if he is wanting more than you`re willing to give,, tell him that also,,, if he`s just in heat he`ll move on in a hurryif not maybe you might get a new friend..
i don`t know if this helps,if it don`t just throw it out with the wash,,
wade

10/6/2007 2:57:22 PM How do you stop the ones your kids age from IM'ing you?  

gawd
Appleton, WI

Hit the block button

10/6/2007 4:02:50 PM How do you stop the ones your kids age from IM'ing you?  

cottagebithec
Utica, NY

Ditto with the block button!!!

10/6/2007 11:03:54 PM How do you stop the ones your kids age from IM'ing you?  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

Where did all the kids come from on this here 50s plus channel.

10/7/2007 2:34:18 AM How do you stop the ones your kids age from IM'ing you?  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

They are like our own kids we can't shake them! LOL

10/7/2007 7:48:07 AM How do you stop the ones your kids age from IM'ing you?  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

Well I got tired of his IM's this morning and told him to leave me alone and to go away. Let's hope he does.

Page: 1, 2