Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mn hookup site free

If you would like to talk about the CalFresh Plan in extra detail with system staff and/or to obtain out how to apply for added benefits, please make contact with your county office. gay dating in wisconsin Under, Rudder explains to Paul what he s learned about the couples who report their romantic good results to OkCupid. You can feel divorced and act divorced and even appear divorced — but unless you have legally sealed that deal, you are married. is it easy to get laid in norway The queries about vision for the future is most likely the one particular that hit me the most, from the point of view of my 20 years of marriage.

mega personales

Guests are to make their personal independent inquiries prior to acting on any details contained inside the website forum. des moines online dating SHE SAID– I spoke to my now husband loads before we truly met. Nonetheless, as you dive into the conversation and strive to construct connections, there are a handful of points you really should retain in mind. how to view messages on zoosk for free You don t have to respond to each message you get, specifically if it is an individual you can inform you wouldn t go out with.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/9/2008 7:01:06 PM Serious question for you folks..  

angelva
Front Royal, VA

First let me say, Im not crazy I, personally believe in God. I was wondering if any of you believe in reincarnation, empaths, or spirits? Im having some crazy things happen lately and could use a little help

11/9/2008 9:14:57 PM Serious question for you folks..  

1redneck4u
Over 1,000 Posts (1,937)
Fredericksburg, VA

hi there Angel,i dont beleve in reincarnation,but i do beleve in spirts

11/9/2008 9:52:57 PM Serious question for you folks..  

pauleygirl
Farmville, VA

you arent crazy, I believe in spirits, haunts or whatever you want to call them. I live in a house that has an issue , spirit or whatever, Dont let it get to you will drive you nuts. good luck girl

11/9/2008 10:02:40 PM Serious question for you folks..  

dragondon
Roanoke, VA

I odn't think you are crazy...what sort of weird things have been happening?

11/9/2008 10:05:57 PM Serious question for you folks..  

1redneck4u
Over 1,000 Posts (1,937)
Fredericksburg, VA

i was jus getin ready to ask that same ?

11/10/2008 3:51:09 AM Serious question for you folks..  

vaegood
Harrisonburg, VA

Don't worry much. Angels trump any evil spirits Life is enhanced by the presence of Angels!

11/10/2008 4:23:41 AM Serious question for you folks..  
deuceboy
Chesapeake, VA

Why would believing in God be crazy. Actually it's the world that is crazy. God is very real and very apparent. Its our hearts that our deceptive and the reason we don't recognize Him.
There are demons, just as there is a Satan. Both were angels who fell and can masquerade as angels of light, those sent to help guide you. Satan and the demons have such a hate for God due to their pride, just as humans do. Pride, not intelligence is why people deny God.
People live in perception instead of truth. Everyone thinks there way is the right way. That alone should tell you the nature of the world.

Satan will play tricks on your, hitting you at your weakness to keep you from seeing truth; Christ. Your weakness... one of them is the belief in spirits. Satan will play you the rest of your life to keep you unfocused, so that you follow your ideas instead of seeking truth.

He is not the ruler of Hell. Hell was created for him. He wants company as it's going to be a very lonely place of torment absent God's love. Just as I did, we think this world is missing love and that's all it needs. God sustains us on His love. He gives us life with His love. The only reason we don't see or feel loved in this world is due to our own hearts. The world is very selfish and doesn't know what love looks like. Worldly love is very self-serving. It's a me, me, me mentality....sadly those who engage in this immaturity, aren't aware of it. They believe everyone else is the problem while they're perfect though admitting to faults but not in a specific manner.

Our battle lie in the spiritual realm. What may be happening is that Satan is aware you're on the verge of hearing, seeing, and knowing truth. He wants to prevent that. He is going all out on you to deceive you. He doesn't want you saved from the Lake of Fire he is destined for. It's a shame as he was the highest of angels, being given prince of this world. He fell due to pride.

God doesn't reject us. We reject Him.

John

11/10/2008 5:21:05 AM Serious question for you folks..  

vaegood
Harrisonburg, VA

Very well said John I was referring to Heavenly Angels of course.

11/10/2008 6:12:04 AM Serious question for you folks..  

angelva
Front Royal, VA

I already believe in God, alot of people think that if you believe in certain things that you are not a believer in God..thats why I made the point clear.. I will clarify my post when i get back

11/10/2008 6:45:24 AM Serious question for you folks..  
deuceboy
Chesapeake, VA

Read your bible. It is 100% truth. Reincarnation is false except upon Christ's second coming when we will receive our eternal bodies, either for hell or the new heaven and hell. Either way, we're all going into eternity. We choose God's love or our own.

11/10/2008 8:04:25 AM Serious question for you folks..  

angelva
Front Royal, VA

Ive had alot of craziness going on lately..especially last week, and alot of strange things have happend with me moving into this house. Last week was complete hell. Ive heard some very strange things and its starting to make me think Im going nuts lol but its VERY frustrating. I believe in God, but I also believe in other things such as astrology, psychics, spirits etc.. just wanted other peoples imputs and experiences

11/10/2008 9:38:26 AM Serious question for you folks..  
deuceboy
Chesapeake, VA

You can seek advice. You can seek opinion. You can seek others experiences and try to glean from those. Or you can seek truth. What's the wise choice?

11/10/2008 9:51:41 AM Serious question for you folks..  

echo50
Radford, VA

oh lordy

11/10/2008 1:07:41 PM Serious question for you folks..  

angelva
Front Royal, VA

Quote from echo50:
oh lordy

I second that Echo lol..I obviously didnt come here to be preached to. I respect others beliefs and dont push mine on them..thats not what Im about.

11/10/2008 3:24:13 PM Serious question for you folks..  

1redneck4u
Over 1,000 Posts (1,937)
Fredericksburg, VA

yea ya see how they are,this place has changed to much