Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonls

A person s childhood can tell you a lot about them. knoxville gay hookup It will also clarify their common perception of people today. Mastering more about someone s function will tell you what they re interested in and the kind of perform ethic they bring to the table. bumble buzzworthy meaning Inside a handful of minutes you may well be sharing stories about your most annoying colleague, or bonding more than funny experiences at a corporate retreat.

skipthegames com

com also has its own dating neighborhood. meet single women london Two years later we had our next encounter, and it was not pleasant. I mentioned living in Bondi can get a tiny rowdy with all of the backpackers. amber doig thorne only fans Who does not want to hang out with a cute dog or cat?! In reality, your pet is most likely to get you a lot more dates.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums

10/6/2007 6:36:56 PM Ladies, are you being hit on by the younger men?  

luvinlifetothem
Biddeford, ME

Is it the "milf" factor, or what? I thought younger guys wanted these tight little asses...the young ladies these days are HOT...for the most part. So whats up with all the young men winking and flirting? (and...I am NOT talking about the couple I am friends with, either...)
Of COURSE we love younger men, its flattering, its fun, and damn...stamina is great!
MY man is 10 years older than me, and I hope to build a life with him, so I am off the market....
But I keep getting emails and winks from young men whose profiles say they are looking for a woman 19 to 27 or some such...are they just not reading? Just wondering if any of you other 'ahem' mature women are having the same responses......

10/6/2007 6:39:45 PM Ladies, are you being hit on by the younger men?  

peaches73036
El Reno, OK

lmao!! Luvin it's cause your just damn hot and smart!! I admire alot of the younger guys. They have brains and are not afraid to use em.
xoxoPeaches.

10/6/2007 6:42:23 PM Ladies, are you being hit on by the younger men?  

newlife4me2
Saylorsburg, PA

I wish I could say yes, or then again do I?

I just went visible again yesterday after a month or so hiatus and so far 75% of the contact I've gotten have been from those older than me.

I too am basically off the market....met a guy, hanging in limbo atm.....but not looking for anybody or anything else either (heck wasn't looking for him - he just kinda fell in my lap)......just trying to hang with some good folk and keep my sanity.

10/6/2007 6:49:57 PM Ladies, are you being hit on by the younger men?  

gawd
Appleton, WI

YES!

10/6/2007 6:55:11 PM Ladies, are you being hit on by the younger men?  

truegrace
Hagerstown, MD

yes, and I'm not interested in someone the same ages as my sons, I want a real man someone that knows what he's doing and how to do it, not someone I have to teach

10/6/2007 7:00:25 PM Ladies, are you being hit on by the younger men?  

stormygrl
Longmont, CO

i always have been hit on by them - but hey now at my age i kind of find it flattering.

10/6/2007 7:07:44 PM Ladies, are you being hit on by the younger men?  

mrcooper20
Wind Ridge, PA

All the younger girls in my area for the most part are snotty brats. The problem is they are hot and know how to use it in a bad way. The older ladies are smarter and more experienced. I like the older women personally!!!

10/6/2007 7:10:50 PM Ladies, are you being hit on by the younger men?  

photographerny
Camp Pendleton, CA

1) the younger guys are still hitting on the younger women
2) older women are more likely to give it up

in my experience if an older women is willing to meet me, she is willing to sleep with me off the bat.

10/6/2007 7:34:15 PM Ladies, are you being hit on by the younger men?  

uh_huh
West Palm Beach, FL

I hot moms...

10/6/2007 7:37:16 PM Ladies, are you being hit on by the younger men?  

photographerny
Camp Pendleton, CA

keyword "hot" eh? lol

10/6/2007 7:55:13 PM Ladies, are you being hit on by the younger men?  

quenisi
Searcy, AR

I have been hit on by some as young as 19. Made one fellow, age 37, really angry by calling him a baby and quite honestly, that is exactly what they are to me.

10/6/2007 8:11:01 PM Ladies, are you being hit on by the younger men?  

truegrace
Hagerstown, MD

Well If you young guys are hitting on me thinking I'll give it up faster forget it I chose and pick and someone younger is not who I'd pick, besides I waiting for that special one, and I don't care if I have to wait for the rest of my life

10/6/2007 8:12:27 PM Ladies, are you being hit on by the younger men?  

suicidalstrpshw
Grapevine, TX

um thats not really possible for me on this site.

10/6/2007 8:42:44 PM Ladies, are you being hit on by the younger men?  

peaches73036
El Reno, OK

I personally like "mind maturity" I've met some really wonderful young men who act more mature than the ones my age. I don't like to think in ages...I don't think i act 40 but, it depends on what each person likes..jmo
xoxoPeaches.

10/6/2007 8:45:38 PM Ladies, are you being hit on by the younger men?  

uga80
Snellville, GA

Baby, They may have stamina but something tells me thats all that most of them have. They are not old enough to have Years of experiance reguardless of if the experiance is with alot of women or with a woman someone is with for years that both know what the other likes and dislikes. That is perfected with experiance and trial and error. SOOOO.....Basiclly, if a young guy pushes the right buttons, it means he is just damn lucky and thats it! I'm sure alot of women have wished for one to pull a trick outta a hat but ended up rode hard and sent home wet! I Love you!!

Page: 1, 2